Monday, April 22, 2019

Crime Of Passion

PRELUDE-


Early morning at Gary Lockwood's house...found him in the bathroom with his girlfriend ,Attorney Yvette Jones...
He was kissing her passionately and running his hands down into her panties, squeezing her buttocks...

"Ummmm Yvette....Vettie...You're as hot as a crock pot this morning..."he moaned.

Yvette cracked up laughing....

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry baby, but that sounds sooo funny.." she said...
She kissed him a little longer...

"Now you've got to get out of here and let me get dressed....I've got a trial to go to this morning.."she said softly..

"Okay...I don't want to get myself too worked up for nothing.." he said as he released her from his embrace..
"It's not for nothing.....Come by my house after work...Maybe we can order take out and cuddle on the couch...after I uh , take care of you...."she said...
"Sounds like a plan.." he said..

"Thank you for being so turned on by me....It's flattering..I'm turned on by you too! "she said..
Gary just smiled and went back to bed....He was off today...

Yvette emerged sometime later dressed for work...She had a white knit bag....She collected her underwear and her clothes from two weeks of visits...

"Tonight would be a good night to do my laundry..."she remarked..
Gary sat up in the bed...He looked at her in her form fitting mini skirt, matching heels and pocketbook....

He shook his head..

"Damn!  You are soo hot girl.." he said to himself..
"Thank you baby...I'll see you tonight." she said and blew a kiss at him.
He watched her out the window get into her car and pull off...He smiled and pinched himself at his good fortune..

II-

We were all in court this morning.....Ms. Yvette was the lead attorney in our latest case...
She was in court early...Surveying everything....





Bee Bee, Myself, our client.. a woman named Jane Lyedecker , who was accused of murdering her friend and Kahlil , Sofia and Ms. Jade, our investigator arrived shortly after Ms. Yvette..

Our first surprise...was that the original Judge had taken ill and the new Judge was none other than my father...Judge Keith Marshall

He sat behind the bench smiling from ear to ear.....

"Bae....that's your pops up there.." said Bee Bee.
"I know. He's going to have to recuse himself.." I said..
"This could be a good thing.." said Kahlil...
"Not if the prosecution finds out who he is ,after a verdict is rendered." said Sofia..

"You're right.. I gotta go talk to him.." I said.
He beat me to it....He walked over to us..

"Hello Son." He said.. "Beatrice, you keepin him in line?" he laughed as he spoke to Bee Bee..
"I do the best I can Judge Marshall.." laughed Bee Bee..

He looked at her hips, her legs and her breasts and thought to himself..

I just bet you do...

He smiled.. This was more than likely his future daughter in law..
"Hello Ms. Sofia....Mr. Ahmed.." he said. He remembered all of our names..
"Good Morning Judge Marshall.." said Sofia..

"Good Morning Sir." said Kahlil..
"Pops, you can't preside over this trial...Conflict of interest.." I said..

''What conflict? My last name isn't Jones...Who knows you're my son? Besides, you aren't the lead attorney...Ms. Jones is...Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lawwddd yes she is....You are what? Second, Third, Fourth chair?" he asked..
 Bee Bee smiled..

"Nobody can make you feel smaller than your parents." she said..
 "You aint never lied.." said Sofia..

They both felt sorry for me!

"I still think this could work out for us.." said Kahlil..
"We've got to play this close to the vest.." said Ms. Yvette , who had just walked over..
"Well Good Morning Ms. Jones...It's still Ms. Jones isn't it?" said my pops, laughing raffishly...
Yvette blushed..

"Yes it still is Ms. Judge Marshall. " she said.
"You kids are sooo polite....Well, I'd better walk away from you before too many people see me talking to you all...Have a great day." he said.
Just then Assistant District Attorney Ronald Harper walked in.. He would be trying the case...I had seen him in action...He was ruthless , as cut -throat as they come and had only lost one case..That was to ,who else?.. Olivia and Beverly.. 


He didn't come here to lose a second case..And this was a tough one...

Sometime in the early morning of last September 8th, Yvonne 'Vonnie " Rogers was found bludgeoned to death in the back of her business..She was a very popular hair stylist.. A Very shapely and attractive woman and at the time of her death was engaged to be married to Tralfaz Harris, a former male model, who now marketed his own line of hair products which he sold at all of the local barber shops..

He was in Atlanta at a Business Expo the day of the murder and was told of her death over the phone by his best friend, a young lady named Anita Mann....

Anita Mann had been the one who found the body and called the police and pointed the finger at our client.. Jane Lyedecker, who had quarreled with Ms. Rogers over the bill earlier in the day and weeks before and who was threatening legal action..

The two women had had two very loud public feuds in the shop and at a bar...and so based on this alone...She became the number one suspect and was arrested by Lt. Tragg..

Oh, also...the murder weapon ,a bloody pipe with the victim's blood on it was found in a trash can outside our client's property...

Voir  Dire hadn't started yet....Yvette walked over to ADA Ron Harper and introduced herself...She would later regret this ,she would tell me..


"Hi I'm Yvette Jones...I'm the lead Attorney for Ms. Lyedecker.." she said.
ADA Ron Harper's eyes nearly bulged out of his head...

"Well helllloooooooooooooooo, I know who you are..... and where have you been all my life? WOW!" he said, not hiding the fact that he found Yvette very attractive....
Yvette smiled..

"Look, you know you can't convict my client on this weak case you have.....This is weaker than the case you tried against my girlfriends, Olivia and Beverly." she said..
"Ohhhhh so you know Mrs. Bennett-Alexander and Mrs. West-East...?" he said.
"I know them quite well....But enough about them....I saw discovery and if all you have is the bloody pipe in the trash can outside my client's house.. that's not enough...Come on..be a sport...drop these charges for lack of solid evidence.." said Yvette.

"Oh you are really something Ms. Jones...The blood on that pipe is a match for the victim.. That's all I need.." said ADA Harper..
"Do you really think my client would bash somebody's head in and then toss the murder weapon out in her trash can for anybody to find? Come on, that doesn't play or make any sense...This isn't her." said Yvette diplomatically...
"It's a Crime Of Passion, what can I say? Ummmmph , Ummmph lawd...Anybody ever tell you you've got the most shapely legs imaginable , not to mention other things...lawdddd!" he exclaimed..
"Keep your mind on the trial at hand counselor.." said Yvette.. Who was sorry she had said anything to him...His trousers were standing out like a circus tent...He wasn't hiding the fact that he was very excited at the sight of her..

"Look,I uh just thought I'd float that idea by you...I had to try.. Let's uh keep our minds on the trial at hand."she said uneasily..

"I am, but I'm hard...I-I-I mean it's hard..." he said..
Yvette sighed..

"I know what you meant...Oh well...I tried..."said Yvette who walked away...
My Father was following Yvette's every move and smiling......Shaking his head... "LAWD, that's one fine woman my son is working for" he mused ….

He called the trial to order...

Jury selection began... Kahlil and I questioned several perspective jurors...and rejected several.....Then we began playing the little game Ms. Yvette had taught us..We acted like we really liked a certain juror..
Which we didn't...knowing ADA Harper would reject that juror and then we picked the juror we really wanted..




 Yvette and Sofia nodded in approval...

My Father watched with amusement...He knew what we were doing...He was also checking out his future daughter in law ,Beatrice Evans..

"Lawd that girl has some hips and curves on her...I hope my son can handle all of that...Lawwwd!"he thought, feeling a little guilty about lusting over my girlfriend...


And Sofia wasn't lost on him either... "My goodness...If I had to work with those three fine women...I'd be hard all day long...ummmmph." he thought....
But ADA Harper had eyes only for Yvette...
He didn't care that we had picked 8 of the jurors we wanted and conceded only four.....Yvette looked at Kahlil and I and smiled..

we had mastered the little trick she taught us quite well...She looked at us like a proud parent and nodded her approval..
She then said to Bee Bee and Sofia..

"Alright ladies...we've got to prepare our opening arguments.."

 "We'll be looking at the case files and be in the books tonight."said Bee Bee.
"Roger that!" said Sofia..

"Alright people...The Jury has been picked...It's Wednesday....Be prepared for trial on Monday Morning...10:00 AM sharp!" said my father , who banged his gavel...
"We finished up earlier than I thought." said Yvette to Jade.
"Gives me some time to do some more digging." said Jade..
ADA Harper walked over to Yvette...

"Ms. Jones...Perhaps we could meet for some drinks..." he said.. still staring at Ms. Yvette like a hungry wolf..
''We are opposing counsel...I don't think you should be talking to me.." said Yvette...
"Oh Come On...The Trial hasn't even started yet....One drink or two won't hurt." said ADA Harper...

"Alright....It's not often that an ADA and I go out for drinks.." said Yvette.

III-

ADA Harper took Yvette to a tony rooftop bar...

Yvette looked around...

"Wowwwwwwwwwwww this is nice...I've never heard of this place..." she gushed..
"It's been here about a year...It's called Blues... Get it?" he said.
She looked the around...The Bar was wooden with pretty aqua blue lights in front of it...An Aqua Blue wall and ultra modern lights on each table.. It boasted several Ivory white booths and a nice view of the city...
"Philly's moving up...And I thought you were going to take me to a dive bar.." Yvette joked.
"Ohh Nooooo, a woman of your beauty only deserves the very best.....What are you drinking?" he asked.

"A Citris Martini.." said Yvette.

.
"I'll have a Mango Martini." said ADA Harper.

Both drinks came right up....

"Mmmmm, I've never heard of a Mango Martini." said Yvette..


as she sipped her Citris Martini.
"Try mine, I think you'll like it.."said Ron Harper..
"Ummmmmm this is very good." said Yvette..
They didn't discuss the case....They talked about other things though...The law, their careers, surprisingly, sports, music and politics... Like any good Attorney, Ron Harper had the gift of gab and was a great conversationalist...

He was impressed that Yvette could converse on a number of subjects... To him they seemed to just click...

He couldn't keep his eyes off of her shapely legs and hips though...she was wearing that dress, he thought...

He not so subtlely rubbed her legs from time to time..She didn't like that he was taking such liberties.

She smiled...ADA Harper had monkey business on his mind.. She knew it and she knew this was a big mistake, coming here with him...
"Yvette, I find you extremely attractive...I haven't been able to take my eyes off of you since you walked in the courtroom today.. And I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I'm interested in you...I'm interested in seeing you seriously...Exclusively.." he said.
"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you don't leave a girl any mystery do you? You just lay it all out there. You don't even know me....You just met me today!" laughed Yvette as she finished her drink...
"Life is too short to play games....Getting to know you will be half the fun....besides...I've seen you around, in court...In Josies,  In Aqua Bar, for years! We've talked for a few hours and I feel I know enough about you to know that you're my kind of woman...And I know I can be your kind of man."said ADA Harper..
''You know that huh?  Wowwwww! We are going to be facing each other in court...I don't think that is a very good look.." said Yvette diplomatically..
''This trial isn't going to last forever..when it's over...You and I can get together...Discreetly at first of course. Just like we are meeting now...I don't even live in this area...I live far away so that if you want to stay the night ,no one will see, no one will know.." said ADA Harper.
"OH MY GOD!!!! Spend the night??? Whoaaaaaa hold the phone, Slow down playa...Ron I'm flattered...I am....but I'm already seeing somebody..."said Yvette..
''You are?  Who?" he asked. He didn't believe her.
''Who is not important...Not to you anyway...but I'm seeing somebody and it's pretty serious...I'm in love, so is he!" said Yvette.
"Uhh Huhhh."said ADA Harper. He didn't believe her.
Meanwhile back at our apartment...Everybody met in my room...
 Bee Bee was sitting on my lap....

"Ouuuu..Ohhhhhhhhhhhh….I uh better sit by myself...We uh won't get much work done If I continue to sit on your lap." she whispered and smiled at me sheepishly...
"I don't know...I was rather enjoying it.." I said.
"I know you were. I can feel it...wow!" laughed Bee Bee, who got off my lap and took a seat across from me... She began looking at the case files...''Stop making goo goo eyes at me.." she whispered and giggled like a school girl..
 Sofia was reading the witness statements... Every now and then she'd catch Kahlil staring at her...She'd smile, but she kept looking at the statements and making notes.
Kahlil was looking at the crime scene photos and looking at the time line and our client's alibi...

Per Ms. Yvette's instructions...I was looking for precedents...There would not be many....

We worked well into the afternoon until there came a knock at the door..It was Ms. Jade, who lived across the street from us...
She had a case of  beer....

"Take Five as you Americans say...."she said and tossed a bottle of beer at each of us...
"Awww man Jade...You're my hero." I said.
"Just what the doctor ordered." said Kahlil , who popped his cap..
"Let's call it a night guys...We got tomorrow, Friday and all weekend...We'll be ready.." said Sofia.
"Good idea roomie..."said Bee Bee slurping her beer...

This was so much like college...The four of us in somebody's room cramming or studying...
While at Blues...Yvette had finished her third and final drink...

''That's it for me.. Thank you for showing me this wonderful place..."she said and went in her purse to grab her credit card.
ADA Harper shushed her away...He pulled out his card and paid for all of their drinks...

"You sure you won't reconsider?" he asked and rubbed her legs softly with his right hand..
"No...that's it for me...I don't want another drink.."said Yvette..
"That's not what I was talking about...I was talking about you dating me, You being with me.." he said..

"Ronnnn, I can't.....I told you I have a man...I wasn't lying.. Come on Ron, be nice now..." said Yvette ,who diplomatically removed his hand...
"I am being nice.....Yvette you're as hot as a crock pot.....I'm serious." said ADA Ron Harper..
Yvette laughed...It was the second time today she had been told that.....

"It must be this dress..I'll see you Monday at trial...Thanks again.." she said and got up and headed to her car...
"Yvette, why don't you come over to my place...so we can uh talk???...In private....Just you and me?" he asked.
"We had privacy here? Nobody here knows us...What more did you have to say?" she asked...Knowing he wanted her at his place alone for sex and nothing else.

ADA Harper looked at her...He didn't believe her....but he was going to look into her and find out...He wasn't done with her yet...





IV-
Yvette arrived home...She was slightly tipsy...Too tipsy to do any laundry as she had originally planned and too tipsy to look at any case files or any law books...She had the entire weekend..
She undressed , took a hot bath and got in her night shirt...The one Gary liked..



Within an hour, Gary stopped by...
"Hey babes....Anything interesting happen today?" he asked , kissing her passionately..
"Ummmmmmmmmm trial started today...We picked our jurors and the ADA tried to hit on me.." said Yvette..
"Who is the ADA, Miles Ellis?" asked Gary...
"Noooo, he's got a girlfriend now...remember...Alexandria Miller, the Attorney Bee Bee and I faced a few weeks ago.."said Yvette..."It was some guy named Ron Harper." said Yvette..
"I know him, major horn dog....Thinks he's smooth.." laughed Gary..
"Voir Dire ended early...He invited me to meet him for drinks...Took me to a real nice place.. A new place called Blues.. Told me he 's had his eye on me for awhile...I recall you saying that to me too." she smiled and ran her finger across Gary's lips.. followed by more kissing..
 "Ummmph but when I said it ,it was true..." he said...

He was really getting aroused now..

"Anyway...I told him about you, About us...But I didn't tell him your name or where you work.. I just said that I have a man and it's serious.." she said in between more kisses..

"It is serious." said Gary...

and then she turned towards him....He slowly lifted her Gray Victoria's Secret night shirt over her head ..He slowly came out of his clothing...

"Ouuuuuuu.it is.." she whispered and smiled and kissed Gary passionately...

"Damn Vettie..you're as hot as a crock pot!" he whispered, kissing her again, slower, softer....

They kissed passionately in the middle of the floor, Yvette fondled his engorged penis...and gasped..

"My goodness Gary, this makes no sense.." she said and put her hand to her mouth..

"What?" whispered Gary..

"For you to be this hard and this....huge..." she said.

Gary giggled..

"Makes no sense for you to be this sexy..." he said..

"You know all the right things to say....Maybe you should have been an attorney..." said Yvette..

''Yes, maybe... but loving one is enough for me." he said softly as he lifted her petite body up..
Gary lifted her petite body up and placed her on the counter...He entered her slowly and gently and began to stroke her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ohhhh Gary, Oh My goodness..." she cooed softly..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette...Yvette...Oh My god!" he moaned...

"Ummmm Gary...lawddddd!" she sighed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette...Yvette...Oh My god!" was all he could say..

"You like it daddy?" she said..

"Ummmmmm hummmmmmm!" he said..

"Ouuuuuuuuu I like it too...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..This is what you want...." she cooed softly into his ear!

"Yesssssssssssssssss baby..This is what I want...always.." he said softly.... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Garyyyy!" she moaned..
It began to rain.....It began to pour...

But Gary and Yvette were in her apartment oblivious to it all...making sweet love in her kitchen on the counter...

Those drinks had gotten her really drunk and super horny... She was enjoying every minute of making love to Gary....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Gary.....Garrrrrrry.." she moaned, tears running down the side of her face...

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Yvettte....Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned..

She tried not to get emotional when they were making love, but she often couldn't help it..she felt so good, so loved that she couldn't help it...That and the fact that she was having several orgasms was a whole nother thing..

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS DRIFTED BY as the downpour continued...

Neither of them noticed the thunder or lightning...
She led Gary to her bedroom where they crashed into her ultra soft bed...and continued making sweet love....

THREE MORE HOURS went by...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Ohhhh Gary, Oh My goodness...this is sooo good..ummmmmmmmmmmmm" she cooed softly..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette...Yvette...Oh My god! You are driving me out of my mind!" he moaned...

"You like it daddy?" she asked..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawddd girl." he moaned..

"I love you Gary.." she said softly...

"I love you too Yvette." he said without hesitation...as he began to cum and cum like a gusher...

Yvette's body trembled...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. .myyyyyy goodness.." she cooed.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" moaned Gary loudly...cumming so hard, he was near collapse.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Vettie." was the last thing he said before he passed out!


Within  minutes Gary was fast asleep....snoring a little!  Yvette giggled...She lie on his chest as he breathed in and out in a deep sleep...

Yvette wasn't mad...He had worked hard and had put a hurtin on her..a good hurtin...She felt tingly inside.. He deserved his rest.

She was still a little woozy from the drinking.. She drifted off to sleep in his arms..



And at our apartment complex...


Bee Bee and I were fast asleep in my bed in my apartment.. While down the hall, two doors down...

Sofia and Kahlil were fast asleep in his bed in his room....
Across the street from us...
Ms. Jade was also sound asleep...The fun hadn't even begun yet!


(TO BE CONTINUED)

13 comments:

Tate 2 said...

Yvette should stop wearing such short dresses to court...she's got the ADA and the Judge uptight! LOL!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I was going to say the same thing...but it probably will work in her favor.. Give her an edge. LOL!

Anonymous said...

This had me throwing my panties from the beginning paragraph!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Toni said...

Keith's father, Judge Marshall is a trip ,checking Bee Bee out..That's more than likely his future daughter in law.. Shame on him! LOL!

Angie B. said...

I know right? LOL!

Sunflower said...

He was checking out all of the women, Yvette and Sofia too! LOL!

James Perkins said...

Can't blame the man for looking...He didn't do much more than that!

Lisa said...

Wasn't ADA Harper lusting over Olivia recently? Man...These Assistant D.A.'s are dogs..LOL!

Vanessa said...

Nah, they're just men!

Halo said...

For sure!

Rita said...

That ADA Harper was pretty presumptious...

Brenda said...

I like Miles and Rockland way better than Ron Harper..