Friday, April 19, 2019

A Chip Off The Old Block

Sepia was nearly hysterical...
''Walter he didn't come home last night..I'm scared..I'm worried." she cried..
Kool Kat who had come to think of Sepia as a little sister held her in his massive arms and tried to comfort her..

"I tracked him to this place...but the trail goes dead after this...but I'm gonna find him bad girl...I swear.." said Walter..
They both looked around the dingy old abandoned subway station...

"They got their money, why didn't they release Emily and let her and Kevin go?"asked Sepia ,who was shaking and in tears...

"BECAUSE THIS WASN'T ABOUT MONEY...THIS WAS ABOUT REVENGE!" came a familliar voice..
Our friend, Bonnie Shay, An insurance investigator, but once an attorney ,who had been a Public Defender and also an Assistant District Attorney in New York..Now back in her native Philadelphia, she was an insurance investigator for Cyclops Insurance...The company that insured the MS PANTIES Pageant...

"Bonnie, what are you doing here?" asked Sepia.
"As you know...Cyclops Insurance...My employer insures MS. PANTIES....We do a complete background check on all of the contestants...Well we missed something on Emily Strunk, this years winner, which I've only found out since she won the title..She is not eligable and will have to relinquish the title."said Bonnie.
"That's the least of her worries..She's been kidnapped and Kevin was hired as a go between to pay her ransom and insure her safety..but I'm afraid he's been abducted too.."said Kool Kat..
"I assure you she has not been kidnapped."said Bonnie.
"WHAT?" asked Sepia.
"She's a Bunco artist...She's got a string of arrests for fraud, wire fraud,confidence schemes, etc.In New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Wilmington, Deleware, Washington, D.C.  Emily Strunk is really Emma Strunk...aka Kate Blessings aka Jane Winot, aka Kate Barker aka Helen Gillis and I could go on and on...To make matters worse..Her mother is the sister of one defrocked attorney/con man known as Cyrus Tickle."said Bonnie.
"Well I'll be damned...Her Uncle would be proud.."said Kool Kat..
''Her Uncle is part of this scam...He escaped from prison two weeks ago.. CYRUS TICKLE IS HER UNCLE! Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her detectives and the FBI have turned this city upside down looking for him...She said she tried to call Kevin a few nights ago but his phone went to voicemail.."said Bonnie..
"Oh My God...He had turned his phone off because we were.....Oh, I told him to check his messages."said Sepia..
''Sepia, it's alright...I understand..I'm a married woman...We turn our phone off too sometimes when we uh have those moments when we don't wish to be disturbed.."said Bonnie consoling Sepia..
Kool Kat smiled a little bit...Then his phone vibrated..

"I gotta take this..Sit tight." he said.

He got off the phone..

"Good News..Kevin's people got a line on the car he was driving last night...They tracked it to another location..We gotta hurry...Put in a call to his friend, Lt. Sissy Van Buren.."said Kool Kat as he and Bonnie and Sepia got in his car and pulled off.




II-
I awoke to a nice cool breeze...I could feel my arms and my legs again...but I was tied up....
I was on a bridge...I was tied to a chair...
Below me was deep dirty water...
Emily Strunk smiled at me..

"You woke up...I guess that sedative wore off.." she said.. She had on a tight lacy Black Mini Skirt and matching stiletto heels.. She was wearing a very seductive fragrance too..
''That's alright..Cyrus has more of that...I say let's just shoot him and get it over with.."said Dan Steele, then we can each take our two million and get out of town before the cops discover who we are..."he said.

Mr. Tickle walked up just then...He smiled at me..

I stared angrily at him... If I had to die..I took pleasure in knowing that I'd get the last laugh...He had a suite case of counterfeit money...I had taken down the serial numbers and already relayed the numbers to the FBI and The CID before I gave the money to Dag to put in the case and prepare for transport...When he and his associates attempted to spend that money they'd all go to jail...
"It's beautiful out here isn't it Mr. Morris?  If I was going to die I'd love this view..."said Mr. Tickle..
"He's cute...Let me kiss him before you administer that stuff.. Give him a nice send off.. A Kiss from Ms. Panties." said Emily Strunk..
She kissed me softly...She had soft lips...She seemed to enjoy kissing me more than she thought she would..

''WOWWW!! I sure wish you weren't dying...Ummmmm I'd love kissing you some more..I'd love you making love to me for that matter..Ummmmmmmm.." she whispered in my ear.

Under different circumstances, this would have been a compliment...but this young lady was part of a trio that was planning to murder me..

"ENOUGH!!" said Cyrus Tickle..

"Ohhh Uncle Cyrus..I was just making an observation.." she said.
"Uncle Cyrus??  So you are his niece....That explains a lot.." I said.

"Yes..  She put this whole thing together...She even engineered my escape...Sexual favors and a few dollars spread the right way and well you know.. They go a long way..."said Mr. Tickle.

"She's a chip off the old block huh? You must be very proud." I sneered sarcastically.

My sarcasm wasn't lost on Mr. Tickle , who smiled and nodded his head..

"You never stop being the smart aleck ...To answer your question..I am.." said Cyrus Tickle.. "You know...You should have given me my cut of your uncle's money...We wouldn't be here today..This all began way back then...And after all my trips to prison...All I could think of was getting my revenge, killing you...And now I have six million dollars....SIX MILLION DOLLARS and you..This is my crown achievement.." he laughed.

''All this for me...??? You shouldn't have gone to so much trouble." I said.

"That's alright...Your smart remarks will be a thing of my past soon."said Mr. Tickle.
''You mean you have two million dollars..  We cuttin this three ways..Let's get on with this."said Dan Steele.
"Oh Shut up...You know what he meant."said Emily.
I had a sharp pen knife  hidden in my sleeve...While they were talking...I was busy cutting the ropes that were holding me...I was working feverishly fast...I had to have my self partially freed at least before they administered that paralyzing chemical,,,
''Well Kevin, enjoy this view...It is a beautiful view before you perish under the waves.."said Cyrus Tickle who took the sack filled with six million dollars and put it in the trunk of the rental car...
"Bye sexy!" said Emily Strunk as she got in the passenger side..

Cyrus Tickle took one last look at me and said..

"Mr. Steele here will administer the sedative...then he'll push you over into the river...You'll be paralyzed,possibly unconscious and you'll drown...When they find you...No one will know I had anything to do with this...Make it fast Dan and meet us back at the hotel so we can divy up the money.Good Bye Mr. Morris and this time, I do mean Goodbye.."said Mr. Tickle..

They both got in the rental car...The same car I had drove here in and pulled off..
I looked at Dan Steele..

"You know he's not going to give you any of that money don't you?" I said.
"Shut up." he said as he filled the needle with the chemical...
"He's double crossed every partner he's ever worked with..Check his record...he originally was convicted for killing a guy named Deuce, his partner...You know his story..You were in prison with him..."I said.
"Hush Up." he said as he headed towards me...
He wasn't going to stick me with that needle today..I had cut my ropes and I was loose...I took the wooden chair and smashed it across his midsection..

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..He was in excrutiating pain..
He dropped the needle...It stood straight up...
I punched him in his jaw twice as hard as I could... and in his stomach and in his jaw again and he slipped and fell....The needle stuck into his behind and he let out a yell..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW  LAWDDDDD!" he screamed...as the chemical was accidentally injected into his system...
He pulled it out of his rear end, but it was too late...He was becoming paralyzed...and losing consciousness...He was wobbling...

"YOU SON OF A BITCH, I DON'T BELIEVE IT...I DON'T BELIEVE IT...I'VE BEEN STUCK IN THE ASS!  ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed and fell over the side into the water..He made a big splash....He was paralyzed..he couldn't move his arms or legs and soon he began to lose consciousness...he sunk helplessly beneath the waves..
He was a big hulk of a man and he struggled mightily before the drug took over..It caused his muscles to collapse and relax.....Water seeped into and filled his lungs..He choked and drowned within a few minutes...

What a way to go!!!...That was the horrible death they had planned for me..I saw a few bubbles on the surface of the water..Then there were none!

His lifeless body floated to the top...His lifeless eyes staring at the sky...
I stood on the side of the bridge and thanked God for sparing me this time...
I walked off of the bridge and back into town...Dry and safe....

III-

I stood and watched as the police fished the body of would be kidnapper, Daniel Steele out of the river..
Dr. Hazel Baylor and her husband, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor and his associates, Detectives, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace, Detectives Tyriq Pile, Detective, Jimmy Barlow and Detective Sirena Pile looked at the body..
 ''That's him alright..Danny Steele , busted this guy years ago.."said Duke.,
 "I remember..Rico and I were with you...He's a real bad hombre."said Carlotta.
 ''Was a real Bad Hombre Top..Was a real Bad Hombre."said Tyriq..
 ''He's dead now."said Jimmy.
''Strong Arm guy..Enforcer, Muscle for the highest bidder...Armed Robber...I'm not surprised he ended up like this.."said Sirena.
"I'm just so glad you're not hurt...When you get home...You can do anything you want with me...Have as much as you want and I'll wear whatever....I'm just so happy my baby is alive and safe.."said Sepia, who couldn't stop kissing me..
I have to admit, I was getting aroused...but I was more hungry, if you can believe that than anything..
I turned over to Sissy all the evidence I had about the kidnapping and the scam and the players involved.

"I'm sorry my phone was off Sissy..I should have checked my messages and I should have checked with you as soon as I knew Daniel Steele was involved in this."I said.
''That's okay...It happens...I'm married..My husband and I turn our phones off some nights when we uh don't want to be disturbed.."said Sissy with a smile and a wink..."I'm just glad you're okay!" she added and patted me on the back.
"Sharon and my phones are always off or on vibrate at best.."said Hop laughing and patting me on the back..
''So Kevin you say they have a bag of phony money?" laughed Angie..
"As phony as a three dollar bill." I said.
''We have the serial numbers..If those two try to pass any of that money they're both going to be arrested."said Sharon...

Bonnie and Dag walked up..
"So glad you're okay."said Bonnie..
"Sorry to put you through this Kevin....If I had known about her criminal past, she'd of never been in the contest..I heard she slept with two of the judges.."said Dag..
"We identified them both and fired them.."said Bonnie..
''Well then alls well that ends well huh?" I said.
''What about Mr. Tickle and his niece?" asked Kool Kat.
"Well, the jokes on him...He's got a bag full of useless money and I'm still alive...What can I say?" I said and we all laughed.

IV-
Sepia and I enjoyed a nice quiet brunch at Sam Mother's Diner..

She had a Cheddar Omelette
and I had a stack of Pancakes.
we both had tall steaming hot tumblers of coffee...

While we watched the news..It carried the story of Kidnapper Daniel Steele's body being fished out of the river..
and it carried a photo of Escaped convict, Cyrus Tickle...who it said was wanted in connection with Mr. Steele's death...and the kidnapping of Emily Strunk..
a local beauty pageant contestant...There was no mention of me at all...
That was the story I told Sissy to give to the media.. Mr. Tickle would know that I had escaped death, that his main man was dead and that now he was wanted for murder and kidnapping...If I knew him, he'd be furious...and he'd make a mistake...A mistake that would get him caught.

I had given Sissy the license plate number and description of the rental car...
Which we found a day later in the long term parking area of the Airport..

There was kicking and screaming and yelling coming from the trunk...
"Pop the trunk Walter.." I said..
He did and inside...bound and tied was Cyrus Tickle..

"LET ME OUTTT, LET ME OUTTTT!" he screamed until he saw me and Walter...Kool  Kat cracked up laughing...

''Heyyy Cyrus..."It's me...Time to go back to jail.." I said. as we pulled him out and unbound him..

"THAT LITTLE BITCH..SHE DOUBLE CROSSED ME...SHE STOLE MY MONEY..SHE STOLE IT ALL!!!!!  THAT LITTLE BITCH...SHE'S NO GOOD..SHE'S JUST LIKE HER MAMA!ARGGGGGGHHHHHH!" he screamed...Tears running down his face..
''She really is a chip off the old block huh?" laughed Kool Kat as he handed Cyrus Tickle over to Sissy and her detectives..
 ''Thank You."said Sissy.
 Carlotta read him his rights..

"I NEEDED THAT MONEY...I NEEDED IT...SHE STOLE IT ALL..SHE DOUBLE CROSSED ME!"he stomped his food and screamed.

''Aye Mios Dios.."exclaimed Carlotta
 He was still screaming.."I NEEDED THAT MONEY...I NEEDED IT...SHE STOLE IT ALL..SHE DOUBLE CROSSED ME!"

"Settle Down,Settle Down.."said Tyriq..
 Jimmy handcuffed him..

"Not like you wouldn't have double crossed her like you always do your associates." he said.
 "Back to the slammer for you Mr. Tickle."said Duke.


Angie,Hop and Sirena walked him over to a group of waiting police officers...
Before he left I said..

"If it'll make you feel any better..She has a suitcase of counterfeit money...None of it is real...She'll be joining you shortly as soon as she tries to pass any of that dough.."I said and grinned..

"YOU...YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....OUUUUUUUUUUU YOUUUUU!" he sneered...He stomped his foot and jumped up and down as the policemen grabbed him and hustled him into the waiting paddy wagon...

"I NEEDED THAT MONEY...I NEEDED IT...SHE STOLE IT ALL..SHE DOUBLE CROSSED ME!"he stomped his food and screamed.
Kool Kat laughed...

"Ole Boy is going to have an ulcer..."he said..
I couldn't stop laughing...

"He deserves it." I said.

EPILOUGE-
Emily Strunk AKA Emma Strunk AKA as this year's MS PANTIES winner got as far as Dubai before she was arrested by the authorities there for passing counterfeit bills and swiftly returned to the United States..

She was convicted and sentenced to 15 years in Federal Prison....

Her Uncle ,Mr. Tickle was returned to a Maximum Security Prison where he awaits execution for his many murders and kidnapping.

Sepia, true to her word was allowing me to have as much of her as I wanted..
The kissing never stopped.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husssssssssssssbandddd...." she moaned...

"Sepiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned..

Our bed was squeaking something crazy...the headboard ,which I'd tightened was rattling...

"Whose is it?"I yelled..

"It's yours...baby..all yoursssssss"Sepia howled..

WHOSE IS IT BABY??"I yelled again...

It's yours....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it's yours...."Sepia moaned..

"Give it to me daddy...Give it to me..." she continued..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddd..."I said..

  Our bed was squeaking feverishly.....The headboard was slamming against the wall hard...

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"I moaned..

Kimberly wasn't here ,she was with Bonita and Robert. Good thing because the noise her mama and daddy were making his afternoon was ungodly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" I groaned...

"YES BABY YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"said Sepia

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goodness girl what are you doing to me?" I moaned.

"Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.."screamed Sepia..
I lifted her up and was really going to town now...

"Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.."screamed Sepia..

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of sweet sweet lovemaking elapsed...
It climaxed with Sepia lowering herself down on me and just sitting still while I throbbed inside of her...

She got the most serene and peaceful look on her face I'd ever seen and she began to have an intense orgasm...

It wasn't long before I was cumming myself and hard.......
I held her in my arms......

''Baby, your phone is on isn't it?" she asked..
"Yeah, yours?" I asked.

FOR SLC


13 comments:

Toni said...

BOOO YAAAA GREAT EPISODE!

Angie B. said...

KEVIN FOR THE WIN!!!

Sunflower said...

WOW! Mr. Tickle in jail again...Poor Guy, he does try doesn't he?

LISA said...

LOVED IT!!

Cheryl said...

Kevin for the win!!! LMAO!

Halo said...

Nice way to start this weekend!

Rita said...

Yes...Nothing like Kevin besting Mr. Tickle once again!

Vanessa said...

I noticed Lt. Tragg wasn't involved in this to muddy the waters....Good Episode!

Brenda said...

Great Story and satisfying ending!

George S. said...

Good Story! When are they going to execute this guy? He's escaped from death row more than anybody I know.

tate 2 said...

It's fiction man...Suspend reality a bit...

George S. said...

Yeah like I did for that Ghost story involving Olivia Bennett-Alexander!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Let it go man...