Friday, April 5, 2019

Death For Dick And Jane

I drove up with Duke, Angie and Sharon , just as the ambulance carrying Lt. Tragg

was driving off...
"Sissy is he?" I asked.
"No, he'll live...He was lying on the street corner....Unconscious...Luckily the EMT guys got here as soon as they did and they pumped his stomach and started his heart again...He'll be fine...He's going to the hospital for observation." said Sissy..
 "How did  Lt. Tragg get on to Beamer anyway?" asked Duke.
"He had our reports."said Angie.
''Yeah but we wrote those reports before we named Beamer as a prime suspect." said Duke..
''Yeah, but you listed Beamer as someone you didn't interview as did Rico, Jimmy and Carlotta


and Sirena and Hop

''So naturally, he interviewed him himself.."said Sharon.
''By him stupidly going on CNN and saying that our suspect was a man and a woman...They got suspicious, thinking he was on to him and they poisoned him...He was dining with them both according to the waiter..And they left together...The waiter said he looked like he was drunk."said Sissy.
"They probably spiked his drink.."I said.
''No probably about it...They did... He was so busy kissing up and laughing and talking with them he didn't realize they were spiking his drink....This time though , we got lucky.." said Sissy, who produced a bag with knives and forks, plates ,three champaigne glasses and the bottle of champaigne used at the table.

'Get this to Hazel...Tell her to see if it's a DNA and Fingerprint match...Meanwhile....I want a bolo out on Richard Beamer and Jane Walton.."said Sissy...
"Jane Walton!! That's our "Jane Doe"? asked Duke.
"It is...Call The rest...I want the book on her..."said Sissy.

II-
Sometime later, Sissy,Myself, Duke,Angie and Sharon returned to headquarters...
"He's alive, but it was close....EMT guys pumped his stomach and restarted his ticker.." said Duke..
"Where is he? "asked Sirena..
''Sleeping it off in the hospital..."said Angie.
"He actually did read and study your reports...He knew that Richard Beamer was the only person you guys never interviewed and that he had residences in two of the three buildings where bodies were found..Apparently, he knows the guy...He had lunch and drinks with him and Jane Walton at the Governor's club..and they spiked his drink,thinking he might be on to them...They left him lying on the curb ,near his block, near death if it hadn't been for Sissy, finding him and calling for help."said Sharon..
"Don't remind me.."sighed Sissy...
"While you were out...We did our homework Boss Lady...We got the book on Jane Walton...."said Carlotta.
''She's the daughter and heiress of the Walton Family business..Dropped out of two prep schools, finally graduated...Went to Vassar, got pregnant...baby aborted...dropped out...Went on a drug binge...nearly died...Did a year in rehab.."said Tyriq..
"She graduated from Vassar , did grad school, but dropped out again...Entered Therapy where she met millionaire hedge fund baby, Richard Beamer, who was on his fourth divorce..The two were thrown out of therapy....became a couple about a year ago." said Jimmy.
"They've both posed as husband and wife and been members of at least three swingers groups....They were both asked to leave all three groups because , get this....They were a little extreme. said Hop.
''I have the warants, a search warrant for all of their residencys and arrest warrants for both of them. 5 counts of first degree murder , one count of attempted murder."I said.
"I want police ,uniform and plain clothes at the airports, the train station and the bus stations and call all of the cab companies too...I want this city bottled up tight." said Sissy.




III-
Hazel walked into our headquarters a little while later...
"It's a DNA match...Richard Beamer's DNA taken off the utensils you gave me is a match for the semen in all of the girl's panties and saliva on their bras and breast...And Jane Walton's DNA was also found on all of the deceased girls and on the condom, removed from the dead man...Those two are your killers..We made the entire case on DNA"said Hazel...
''Good...Now all we have to do is find them.."said Sissy...

And meanwhile, in the place where this all started...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Richard....Richardddddddddddddddddd, oh my god!"screamed the young woman as the man pounded her in the bed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jannnnnnnnnnnnnne....Jannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne...Ouuuuuuuu." he moaned..

Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Jane, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Richard... as the bed   squeaked like crazy...…



  Janes's eyes seemed to be rolling into the back of her head as she experienced ecstacy ,the likes of which she hadn't experienced in awhile...



"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dick...Dick..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Dick..." she moaned.


 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Jane..



"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..



"OH MY gOD, JANNNNNNE.. "he yelled..



"Don't cum,please don't cummmmm.."she pleaded...



"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M NOT...OUUUUUUUUUUU" he yelled..



She squealed with delight as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed up against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Dick.." she said......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jannnnnnnnnnnneeee baby!"he said..

"Ouuuuuuu" said  Jane..


FIVE TO SIX HOURS of hot lovemaking had seemingly glided by....Jane was having an intense orgasm and Dick was cumming like a gusher...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." he moaned...


He held her in his arms...



"Ouuuuuu that was awesommme.." she said..



''It was baby..but all good things come to an end." he moaned...



"Yes...Yessss...it was fun wasn't it?" she said as she began to vomit and her body began to shake..



He vomited too and began to writhe and shake.
..

Her head dropped to the side...He fell back against the pillows...a bluish green vomit ran down the side of his mouth and he stared at the ceiling.....

IV-
 Sissy drew her glock...

''Alright, we'll take the stairs and hit their room from the west...everybody ready?" said Sissy..
 ''READY, let's go!" said Carlotta, who primed her riot pump shotgun.
 Tyriq smiled and cocked his glock...He nodded..
 Jimmy cocked his glock....

''Who's got the warrants?"asked Jimmy.
 "I have them both...Duke has copies."said Sirena , who patted her purse and then cocked her glock.

Hop did likewise...

"Let's do this !" he said..

They were followed by a tactical squad...

 Duke and Angie were on the other side of the building...

"We take the east...You ready partner?" he said to Angie..
"Let's go" she said.
They had a tactical squad with them...
 Sissy had said that they had probably been hiding in plain sight the entire time..No need for them to change up now..She was right!

They entered from opposite sides of the hallway...They told the crowd of people to get back in their rooms...
Sissy knocked on the door...

"Open up Richard..We have a search warrant and a warrant for your arrest.." said Sissy..

There was eerie quiet...

Sissy looked..

"Take the door down..."she said.

Duke and Tyriq took the door down....What they found was shocking to say the least.....
''Aye Mios Dios" said Carlotta..
Jimmy stared..

"Are they?" he asked..
Hop felt both bodies..

"Yeah...They're dead!  Both of em.." he said...
"There is a bottle of half drank champaigne on the table.."said Sirena..
"And these weird blue tablets." said Angie...
Sissy stared at both of them...Nude...Semen all over the bed...still holding each other in death...Richard Beamer staring at the ceiling...His lifeless eyes still open...Bluish green fluid running down the side of his mouth...Jane Walton,cradled in his arms, her head looking as if it might come off, drooped down, eyes closed..a weird satisfied smile on her face.. The bluish green fluid running down the side of her mouth and out her nose..
 Hazel looked at both bodies...

"They must have had a suicide pack...In his own way Lt. Tragg made them feel as if we were on to them...and it drove them to suicide, rather than face arrest."she said.
"He could drive anybody to suicide."said Sharon...

It wasn't funny, a double suicide, but we all laughed a little bit at Sharon's remark...
We watched as the bodies were removed....
One by one, ending perhaps our strangest case ever...
Sometime later on CNN-



"SERIAL KILLER COUPLE COMMITS SUICIDE IN PHILLY...ONE WAS A MILLIONAIRE SOCIALITE" read the caption...
Sissy was interviewed...



"You were the Lieutenant investigating this huh?" they asked.



"Yes and this is my team of  Detectives who broke the case..
 DETECTIVE CARLOTTA RODRIGUEZ-WALLACE
 DETECTIVE TYRIQ PILE
 DETECTIVE JAMES BARLOW
 DETECTIVE SIRENA PILE
 DETECTIVE TONY HOPKINS
 DETECTIVE EDWIN "DUKE" BAYLOR
 DETECTIVE ANGELA BELTON-BARLOW
 FORENSIC INVESTIGATOR, DR. HAZEL BAYLOR
And FBI DEPUTY SPECIAL AGENT IN CHARGE, SHARON HOPKINS..  I couldn't have done this without their help...They all worked around the clock."said Sissy...
"What about Lt. Tragg? wasn't he coordinating the entire investigation? ,Where is he?" asked one reporter..
''That's a good question...I don't know.." was all Sissy would say...
No more was said about Lt. Tragg..The Press instead just loved Sissy and her telegenic team..
 I stood talking to Captain Cantrell, a few days later...
"They did good work cracking this case...I'm happy to see them get their shine on National TV..."said Captain Cantrell...

Just then, Lt. Tragg ,who had just been released from the Hospital walked up...
"Unbelievable..Unbelievable...I crack this case wide open and Sissy and her team gets all of the shine...I don't believe this.." he bellowed.. "I was on Beamer long before they had a clue.." he said..
"I don't think that' accurate...They were making a case on him based on DNA and his purchase of a banned chemical a few days before you had lunch with him..They didn't tell you because you nearly blew our case blabbing on CNN that the killers were more than likely a man and a woman..That's why they poisoned you..They thought you were on to them....But in your own way, you saved us a lengthy trial...They killed themselves ,certain that we were on to them.."I said.
Captain Cantrell laughed...

"You do know how to bring it out in people Artie..."he said as he and I walked away...
Lt. Tragg stomped his foot..



"I just can't catch a break...I just can't catch a break.." he snarled.



EPILOUGE-
I stared at Carlotta...
She stared at me....

 She poured some Ice Tea...
"Put that down.."I said softly...
She put the glass down and walked over to me..
"Ayyye Mios Dios..Look at you papi...wouuuuuuu.."she said and smiled..
We were kissing passionately in mere minutes...



"Ouuuuuuu you are ready.."she said, smiling..



"I'm always ready.."I said..



"I seeeeeeee.."she said softly...



 I kissed her, thrusting my tongue practically down her throat and rubbing her breasts...I could feel Carlotta trembling....and moaning softly....I eased her matching pink and red bikini panties off of her and layed her across the bed.... Carlotta is trembling something crazy now as if she is coming already.... I smiled warmly at her...Such a tough detective and now, such a vulnerable woman...I loved it...



I opened her legs and I entered her very slowly...Surprisingly, she is already wet and I begin to maneuver very easily inside of her...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. papi, papi ouuuuuuu.." she moans and cums very easily as I begin...
 She holds me and wraps her legs around my back as I really begin going in and out of her.... I feel like I've died and gone to heaven..



"OHHHH MY GOD.....OHHHHHHHHHHHHH.." she screams!

Soon we were sitting on the side of the bed with her riding me up and down within minutes of that...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you are soooooo hard....ummmmmm.." she moaned...

"Oh Carlotta....you are soo wet baby, so soft....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm losing my mind...."I moaned...
soon we were in the bed and I was thrusting slowly into her wet, soft center.
.

We never would know why Richard 'Dick" Beamer and Jane Walton became attracted to each other..or when they began their murderous game of having threesomes and then murdering their partners...We don't know if they got some kind of erotic thrill out of it or what...It was scary to think that two psychopaths found each other and began a murderous rampage.....

Our last victim, the guy..was more than likely committed by Jane and Jane alone, without Richard's participation....I'm guessing he didn't even know about that one...


The thought of the two of them...Dick and Jane was scary...but far from my mind right now as Carlotta and I wiled the afternoon away making sweet love..
"Ummmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllll."I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhh papi.."she moaned..



I could've stayed inside Carlotta like this forever , I just kept pounding and she kept moaning and grabbing ahold to the pillows and tossing them and moaning and howling...and I kept pounding in and out ,in and out for close to an hour...


I was sweating profusely....so was she....I pulled out and turned her over facing me and began kissing her neck and her earlobes and her cheeks



Carlotta was a very loud lover and expressive one too....



"AYE DIOS MIO....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AYE DIOS MIO....AYE DIOS MIO PAPI...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." she screamed as the bed began rocking furiously , headboard slamming against the bed....



SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS seemed to just slip by aimlessly.....



I let out a yell finally....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LAWDDDDDDDDDDDD!"  and came furiously.....trembling!!!



Carlotta held me in her arms...

"Are you alright?" she asked.

I looked up at her and smiled...


"Yeah...I'm great....I'm freakin great." I said.


She laughed....



"You've been saying that since the very first time we made love..." she said..


''And it's been the truth.." I said.




No comments: