Saturday, August 30, 2008

Another Booty Call




Saturday Morning 3:00 am

The Phone rings- Jazmine Sullivan singing "Need You bad" is the ring tone playing.

"Hello"

"Mabel...it's me, Clerow."

Click!- Dial Tone.......

3:10 am

Phone rings again.....

"Mabel please, don't hang up...I called to apologize to you."

"It doesn't seem like I'm the one that needs to be apologized to."

"I know I was a little rough...but Cora Beth is the reason we aint together."

"Nah she aint...You not bein able to keep your dick in your pants is the reason we aint together... man...an if you had jus waited, I was gon give you some....but I walk in the peach shed and you got my sister bent over the table..."

"I know...I know I done wrong Mabel, but I'm sorry...I'm sorry....I been sorry since it happened. All I've been doin is thinkin of how I could make it up to you, of how I could be with you... you're all I think about Mabel."


"Awww Clerow....you know I'm seein someone now...why don't you find you someone Clerow?
Wasn't you going with Pastor Struthers wife??"

"That wasn't nothin Mabel....That was a one night thing."

"Well my man is good to me and I'm not gonna cheat on him."

"Well alright Mabel.......uh Mabel?"

"Yes Clerow?"

"What color panties are you wearing?"


"What? Oh now see you know you wrong don't you?"

"Come on now, tell me?"

"The kind you didn't get to see." she said.

"That's cold Mabel." said Clerow.

"I'm hanging up Clerow"

"Nah, don't hang up..."

"Byeeee Clerow..."she cooed.

"Hold on....is Cora Beth there? ...What kind of panties is she wearing?"

Click.....dial tone....

Clerow sat in his bed and laughed and laughed until he cried..

3 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

ok Clerow sounds a little throwed off,lol

hope he gets it together.

u know i love your stories right??

Bedlam said...

1st time here,

??????

This sounds like a guy i dated, always wanting some, screw anybody

Moanerplicity said...

This dialog smacks me between the eyes w/ its realness. The ironic thing is, I'm currently at work on a novel where a similar confrontation takes place, only the characters are from another time & use a different way of finessing the language. But I must give you MAD PROPS here, because your word choices really made me FEEL this, especially from the woman's POV.

Po clerow, yo! *smiles*


One.