Saturday, August 23, 2008

Booty Call

2:32 am. Sunday Morning

(Phone ringing....Jazmine Sullivan singing -"I broke the windows of your car"
is the ring tone.)

"Hello..."

"Hello Stranger, how are you?"

"Who this?"

"It's me?"

"I'm hanging up now."

"Come on Mabel, you know who this is?"

"Clerow? ,Clerow is that you?"

"yeah girl...how come you don't call me?
we aint enemies you know....you said we could still
be friends."

"You called me at two thirty in the mornin to ask me that?"

"What you got on girl?"

"What do I have on?"

"Yeah, what do you have on?"

"A Tee shirt and panties , why?"


"What kind of panties?"

"Clerow,I'm hanging up now."

"Come on girl...I'm here by myself and you're there by
yourself...."

"How you know I'm by myself."

"Cause if ole boy was there , you'd have turned your phone off,
this call would've gone straight to voicemail."

"If I tell you what you want to know will you hang up and let me
go back to sleep?"

"Sure"

"It's a pink string bikini panty with white floral print on it."

"Victoria's Secret?"

"Yes"

"Is the tee shirt short?"

"It comes to my hips."


"ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.............can I come over, I'm
not that far away, I just have to see you?"

"Nope...and I just told you what I have on...goodbye now,
I'm going back to sleep."

"Nah, don't hang up...don't....you got any fishnets?"

Click!

Clerow lay somberly in his bed ,staring at the ceiling...

His phone rang !

He picked it up...

"Uh Hello?" he answered...

To his surprise...It was Mabel....

"To answer your question....I do have fishnets...." she said.

"Yeah?? word!" he said.

"You can't see em." she said, then giggled...

"Yeah, I know....but I can dream can't I? And I still have my memories.." he sighed..

"Oh goddd yes...I have mine too." said Mabel in an unguarded moment...


"Let me come over....just tonight!" he said...

There was a long period of quiet....

"Nah...I can't...I can't do that Clerow." said Mabel...

"Then why did you call me back?" he asked ,trying not to sound to coarse...

"I-I-I don't know.." she said.


He thought of Mabel's huge breasts and he asked her again....

"Mabel...just for old times sake...Let me come over..." he pleaded...

"No Clerow...I can't....I shouldn't have called you back....I'm sorry." she said and she hung up....

Clerow lie in his bed, He sat up for a moment and just stared at the full moon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouuu now that's hot. I haven't had a booty call in awhile.-lol.

Anonymous said...

And I'm first tonight!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmm, What are you wearing?

The Dreamy One said...

Mabel did the right thing....

just like a negro,lol

Unknown said...

Hey I like it can we get together