Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mabel's Bangin Biscuits

Mabel loved to cook, Mabel loved to make love....Mabel always smelled so good..she was a very sensual woman, she was all about the senses...She was up cooking for her church potluck..late into the night... She was making her world famous (at least to me) country bakin powder biscuits.
What was it about this southern woman that bewitched me so? Was it her cooking or her loving?
She had taken a nap and had gotten up and walked to the shower at around 12:00 midnight. I followed her into the shower...I helped her soap her back and she in turned filled me with lather
from her soap...I held her as the warm water splashed on both of us and washed the soap off of us... I ran my hands through her hair and she leaned back, looked down at my massive erection and let out her big throaty laugh.... I loved to watch her laugh, she tossed her head back and just let it all hang out... She had beautiful white teeth...and a smile that made you feel as though you'd
known her your entire life...Big beautiful brown eyes....That wasn't all she had that was big and beautiful....big huge breasts that fought with any bra she would ever try to buy...they just couldn't be contained...and I loved them...I loved holding them, licking them , gently squeezing them and then kissing her full lips....as soft as butter...

She had what I called "baby making hips " to boot and a definite future behind her..as the guys on the corner would say. How could Clerow cheat on this woman? I lifted her up and I entered her and she held on for dear life as I pumped ,first with wild abandon, then slower, then harder
and faster...then in a nice rythym....I could've stayed like that with her forever...but it was just too good...too good for me to hold it in...I exploded and she screamed....and we both shook.....neither of us, realizing that the water had now grown cold...

Totally spent, I dried myself off, put on some sweat pants and a t-shirt and joined Mabel in the kitchen...She was wearing one of my shirts and under it, only a royal blue string bikini...that
accentuated every curve of her body... She wasn't thinking of me or the great sex we had just had..only that she was on a mission.. a mission to make those biscuits..

She sifted out one and three fourths of all purpose flour...two teaspoons and two tablespoons
of sugar, one tablespoon of baking powder, a teaspoon of salt, a half cup of skim milk and one fourth cup of Olive Oil.

She heated the oven to 425. Watching her, I was getting heated myself...I walked up behind her and began kissing her neck...I tried to unbutton her shirt, but she moved my hands..."Not now...not now..I've got to get these biscuits out....when I'm finished, we can do it some more..
okay?" She said. I pouted- "You promise baby?" She gave me those puppy dog eyes of hers and said -"I promise."

She combined the milk and the olive oil, added it all to the mixture of flour and stirred it with a fork until the dough formed.. She placed everything on a well floured kitchen table surface
and patted them into circles until they were about one half inches thick. She took a floured two and a half inch cutter, pressed the dough scraps together to form the biscuits and placed them on
a baking sheet...Then into the oven they went.

She set the timer for twelve minutes. I lifted her up on the sink and began opening her shirt
..well it was my shirt, but who cares? I began fondling her breasts and kissing her from her navel to those breasts..while she began to softly stroke me....This went on for what seemed like
forever, but was probably twelve minutes...We were moanin so..that we barely heard the timer
or the doorbell!!!!

Mabel leaped off the counter, opened the oven and pulled out a sheet pan of the most gorgeous and perfectly round and flaky biscuits.... I grabbed a bottle of Aunt Jemima Pancake
Syrup...I was from Philly, but my family was from Georgia...We knew about Buscuits and Syrup.

The damn doorbell was ringing!! At this time of night...it could only be that damn Clerow. Well
not tonight...He wasn't going to sit in here and eat..not tonight.

I went to the door only to see-

"Reverend Struthers??? What -What brings you over here
this time of night?"

Mabel ran into the bedroom and put on a long bathrobe...

"Ah was in the neighborhood and the window was open
and Ah smelled Sistah Mabels Biscuits and Ah seent da light on
an I just had to stop by..."

A likely story..I think old Rev was doin some midnight rambling himself......

"Well don't just stand there...Let the good Reverend In." said Mabel.

I don't beleive it...It must be a conspiracy to keep me from having one good night alone with
this woman..First Clerow...now Reverend Struthers...What gives??

The Reverend sat and ate some Biscuits with us and sopped them in syrup.
Then he drank a half gallon of the sweet tea that Mabel had made.. Finnally , I yawned and said -"Well Rev,it's gettin late and I guess you wants to be gettin back home so you can be up
for the church potluck tomorrow..huh?"

That sly old fist licker looked at me and said-

"Yeah..that's right and you'd better get some clothes on and be gettin
home yourself son...I wouldn't want people thinkin that Sister Mabel
here is livin in sin or doin anything inapropriate.."

Unbelievable...I can't win!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO at this...You love these charactors...Maybe you should write a novel. I love them too and your vivid storytelling.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I love them too! Especially good ol' southern Mabel.

I want to know if I follow these recipes and directions will I get perfect friend chicken and great biscuits?

-OG

The Dreamy One said...

i just love reading about you and Mable....

yeah and the pastor is so wrong for that....

poor baby, you just cant win....

and us Southern woman got it going on, you didnt know,lol

Keith said...

@Og- You sure will lolol.

@Dreamy- That's not me...this is pure fiction..I don't know any Mabel.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

good to know, I think Mabel's Banging Biscuits makes a great title for a book hint... hint

Shanita Waters said...

HELLO! Just stopping by to say hello.....

express yourself....