Friday, August 29, 2008

Clerow's End Game

"Clerow, Ah Caint...Ah caint do what you're asking me to do...She's my sister and we just got to speaking again." said Cora Beth.

"Oh but you can gurl an you gonna...you owe me...if it wasn't for your triflin, hot ass, none of this
would have happened..Ah would still be with Mabel."

"Nobody told you to approach me...I was minding mah business...you the one who came up behind me an started kissing the back of my neck and fondlin my breasts."

"You had em out...you had on that flimsy blouse...that was opened..no bra on...jeans all low, so that your low riders was showin...how could I help it?"

"You was checkin me out like that Clerow?"

"You know you wanted me to...you seduced me...you little tramp" snapped Clerow who grabbed
Cora Beth's arm.....and then got close enough to her that his hot breath was literally scorching
her nose.. He wanted to make sure that she heard him... "And now you're gonna make this right,
you hear?"

"Clerow, you're hurting me." snapped Cora Beth

"You see this nice apartment you in? You like it? he snapped....

"Clerow, ah tole you that I was grateful..."

"Well, you're gonna do like I tell you or you gonna be out on your fat little ass..."

"Clerow, I'm pregnant!"

"Do I look like I give a merry damn? You aint but two months pregnant if that."

"Clerow, how am I supposed to seduce Mabel's man ?? He knows I'm pregnant..." she wailed.

"Seduce him like you seduced me, like you seduced poor departed Manly Jackson, I don't know....just do like you do."snapped Clerow.

"You really love my sister don't you?"

"More -n you'll evah know hooker."

"You don't have to talk to me like that."

"I'll talk to you anyway I want to talk to you and you'll do what I say or I'll-"

"OR YOU'LL WHAT?" came the voice that was all too familiar to them both.

Clerow managed a weak smile and said meekly - "Why Mabel honey...how long you been standing there" ? he asked innocently.

"Long enough to hear everything you been sayin to mah sister. I came over here to see how
her new apartment was doing and the door was opened so I came in...You never was good at
lockin doors Clerow....thas how I caught you two before.. Now take your hands off of my sister."

Clerow meekly obeyed.....but eased over towards a drawer, when he heard a click...He looked
up only to see Mabel brandishing a menacing .38 pistol....

"Oh and Clerow honey, you wasn't thinkin bout pullin no gun on the love of your life was
you now?"

Clerow grinned ,showin all of his teeth- "Oh nah...noooo..what choo talkin bout gurl??"

"Good, cause I wouldn't want to have to put a part down the crease of your hair." she
said with a smile.

"Cora Beth, pack your things, you're coming with me...come on, don't tarry." said Mabel.

They packed and Mabel put the gun back in her purse.....She looked at Clerow with more pity
than anger....

"Even if I had second thoughts about takin you back Clerow...Ah couldn't now ...you're
just not a nice man." she said as she and her sister eased out of the apartment.

Clerow watched them both walk down his block...Two sexy Black women.....lawd today!

Back to the drawing board he thought........and while he was up in his apartment , another woman with a gun stood in the alley beside his apartment...smoking a cigarette and silently
laughing to herself.

3 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

ohhhhh jesus,lol

you have me on the edge of my seat now,lol

cant wait for the next episode!!

Keith said...

@Dreamy- It's coming up tomorrow,it's called -"Another Booty Call." Everytime I think I'm through with these charactors,I come up with something else...I have a little note pad and I have plot ideas, written on it. I may have five or six more stories planned.

Anonymous said...

Keep em comin Keith, I just love
Mabel.