Saturday, August 16, 2008

If Love Was Left Up 2 Me

/ If love was left up to me...
I would put certain things in motion...
If it was left up to me..
I would get rid of certain notions...
but nothin ever came easy to me, you see..
so all I can do is try...
and I'll try....
If Love was left up to me...
at least I'd try.../

/ If love was left up to me
I'd take the emphasis off of finance...
It it was left up to me...
I'd take the lies and false expectations out of romance..
I'd talk about emotional maturity
and responsibility...
I know that sounds like a lot...
but at least I'd try...
I'd try.../

/If love was left up to me...
I'd tone down my often swollen ego..
if things were left up to me..
I'd swallow my pride more often and try to walk
a little less regal...
but it's not really left up to me..
it's on both of us..
so all I can do is try...
and I'll try....

lady ,if love was left up to you...
would you try?

because if love was left up to me
I promise..
I would try-

(1 2 3- cha cha cha....)

2 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

Wow Keith! I'd try :). I really felt this piece. Bravo!

12kyle said...

I like this one, bruh. Pretty damn good!