Friday, November 16, 2018

Add Five More And You Got It

''Ang, you just had to be there....His entire body temperature got warmer...It was almost like he had a smell, like he smelled different...He went into a trance...He starts goin off about how much he hates whores...but the clincher...The thing that sent a chill down my spine was that he said..he'd have no problem...no problem at all killing a whore...He said it without blinking and in that instant...He was like somebody I didn't even know...I just looked at him..."said Jimmy
in their room at our new police headquarters building, where we had practically been living for 13 days now investigating 5 murders..
His wife, Detective Angela Belton-Barlow listened sympathetically...

"Hazel found his fingerprint and palm print on a lone glass in the apartment where Sugar Daddy and that last girl's bodies were found...He must have gone back there to clean up...because everything else was bleached down...No prints, no DNA, nothing, except that one glass and get this..we found traces of cyanide in the glass.."she said..
"Oh My God...No Joke!" said Jimmy...
"There is more..." said Angie..


Carlotta and Hop and some FBI technicians..
Found a shot of him on an ATM camera, across the street from the first rooftop bar entering the building with the first victim on the night she died and leaving alone...He had on a Black leather Bomber jacket and aviator shades...Just like the two eyewitnesses who saw him said he was dressed...

They found another photo of him, taken by the camera in a local business entering with the second girl on the night she died and leaving alone in the crowd...

Both photos were grainy, but we were able to blow them up and make a positive I.D."said Angie.
''Oh My God." said Jimmy..
"Yeah.....ADA Wallace

got a Judge to write him a search warrant..while you guys were out..




Rico,Carlotta, Sirena and Hop along with Sissy raided his apartment...


They found the Leather Bomber Jacket and the shades...They snapped photos of them..but they didn't take anything...They found the Cyanide tablets...They Did take those.."Said Angie..
"They did a lot while you were out....Plus...

your wifey and her partner showed his photo to several people at all four locations...They positively identified him as the suspect...the person they saw...He wasn't that ghost.."said Angie..
"Damn!  It's him...He's our Serial Killer...And it fits..His dad abandoned him and his mother for a prostitute..Same Prostitute that shot and killed his dad and then shot and killed herself...He's been carrying that around his whole life, that smouldering anger...That rage...

This is another bad cop...My god...No wonder the public is losing so much faith in us..."said a sad Jimmy...
"That's another conversation for another time ....HUSBAND!" said Angie...who ran her fingers across his lips and began to speak softly..

"I seem to remember a guy, who when I worked upstairs from him in Internal Affairs, couldn't stop finding reasons to come to my office and see me, give me personal information about himself I didn't ask for..No Cop or detective ever volunteered to visit IA.. So after awhile, I figured...You had a crush on me.."she said..

Jimmy laughed...
He untied the straps on Angie's stilletto heels..and began to run his hands up her legs and feel her soft body...

"I figured he really liked me when he asked me on a date a few weeks after another case was over...And was sooo protective of me..." she cooed..
"I couldn't get you out of my mind from the time you first began doing investigations of all of us.....I know I wasn't on your radar...Me being White and two or three years younger..but you were certainly on mine...I kept inventing reasons to see you, to talk to you.." sighed Jimmy, who pinched himself everyday that he had this beautiful black woman as his wife..He was happy enough that she agreed to go out with him..He never in his wildest dreams imagined there would be a second date and a third...and sex....and eventually, marriage...
Neither did Angie...who had once dreamed  of dating  me..
and even her partner, Duke...
Dreams that didn't pan out...
To her surprise, and OURS too! She found herself falling for the Hip, young White Boy  who fit in soo well with all of us, without imitating us or compromising who he was....
"Kiss me Jimmy...You know you want to.."said Angie..
Jimmy smiled..

"I'm supposed to say that to you.." he said..




II-
Jimmy and Angie kissed passionately....

She slipped out of her dress and they lie across the bed, kissing and fondling each other...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Jimmy, Give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."cooed Angie...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angie, you're driving me out of my mind...." said Jimmy in between more kisses..

Her skin was baby soft...and she smelled like cocoa butter...His was so hard and engorged...He felt as if he might explode..

 She eased herself down on him and began moving up and down...This was his favorite position...He loved to stare into Angie's face when they were making love...And kiss her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chocolate cupcake...I love you so much...You don't even know.."said Jimmy..

Angie thought his nickname for her was cute...

"I love you too Jimmy.." she said.."Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned...

She moved up and down, up and down slowly on Jimmy...His eyes were spinning into the back of his head , he felt  so good...

Angie's whole body trembled...and tears began to run down the side of her face...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS slowly slipped by.....we were all in our rooms making love tonight...And bitter sweetly happy...After 13 days...We were coming to the close of this case....We'd all be going back to our individual homes soon...

We all lived within blocks or walking distance from each other...and we enjoyed hanging out like this..But we all longed for our own beds..in our own homes...
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm Jimmy just take all of me..Take as much as you want.." Angie cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddddddddd!" he moaned...Angie kissed him slowly...softly..
ANOTHER TWO HOURS slowly slipped by...It was all Jimmy could take..He began to cum like a gusher...

So Did Angie...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......"she moaned..as she herself had an intense orgasm!

III-

"So what are you guys going to do?" asked Sharon..

"He's out on the street right now..." I said...
"There is no need to pick him up...He's got to come back by here today anyway...When he reports in..We grab him." said Sissy..

"Who's going to take him in the fishbowl?" asked Tyriq..
''We all are...Can we use your interrogation room upstairs Sharon?" asked Sissy..
''Sure.."said Sharon...
"Boss Ladyyyyyy we have company." said Carlotta..
It was Lt. Tragg....
"One thing I like about "Copland" our safehouse is that we didn't have to worry about any and everybody walking in on us."said Sissy..
"Roger That" said Duke...
I smiled...

Lt. Tragg looked at his watch..

"13 Days...13 Days..5 murders....This serial killer is still on the loose...The Deputy Of Operations wants action on this..And he wants it now..No more excuses or fancy stories about your investigation.."said Lt. Tragg..

The Deputy Of Operations hadn't given him that message....And if he was concerned...He'd of just called Sissy himself..
"Well you've come at the right time Lieutenant...We have a suspect...A very good suspect...And if you'll join us on the second floor you'll meet that suspect.."said Sissy.

"You have somebody in custody?" he asked incredulously...

"Not yet...but we will in a few minutes.."said Carlotta..

''A few minutes???...What do you mean?"asked Lt. Tragg..
"She means their suspect will be coming back here for lunch..."said Sharon...

"WHAT? LUNCH??" asked Lt. Tragg...

 "Just watch and listen.." said Sissy..

Sissy pointed to the elevator...in which we all got on and went to the second floor..The Federal Floor and walked down the hall to the Interrogation room the FBI and ATF used..It was larger than our room..
Lt. Tragg looked in the room,






Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena, Hop and Duke walked in and sat down. They had folders with them as well as tumblers of coffee and cold water..
Sissy then turned to Lt. Tragg...

"I'm going to ask you to sit outside with ADA Wallace and myself while this interrogation goes on..The sound is turned up where you can hear everything..You're going to learn how we arrest a suspect and how we use evidence...EVIDENCE ,Lieutenant...Evidence gleaned from hard ,painstaking, round the clock work..Work that involves interviews, checking financials, cross referencing sources and scientific research..."said Sissy...
"Is that right?" he said snidely..

It wasn't long before Angie and Hazel came up the stairs with Detective Ralph Carter..
"If you'll sit right in there Detective Carter."said Angie, sounding like she did in the days when she worked Internal Affairs...
"Okay...Wow...The whole gang is here.." he said, laughing nervously..
 "If you need coffee or water..I'll have one of the officers fetch it for you.."said Hazel softly...

They had met him on the street corner...On the Boulevard where he used to patrol as a uniformed officer, running working girls and drug crews away...

They bought him a tumbler of coffee and engaged him in conversation...  He thought Jimmy's wife and Duke Baylor's wife , the coroner were both babes...

So he thought nothing when they asked him to come back to headquarters where they would share information with him about the recent murders..
He sat down in the interrogation room...He was surprised to see all of the detectives in the room...
He smiled nervously...

''Hey guys, what is this about?" he asked nervously..
"It's About you..."said Tyriq..

Carlotta opened up the folders and showed him a photo of him outside the rooftop bar with murder victim,Gail Cummings....the night she died..

"That's you.Entering that rooftop bar with Gail Cummings...The ATM Camera caught you..And this is another photo of you snagged by the camera in the bank across the street of you ,leaving alone...around the time Gail Cummings was discovered dead,poisoned." she said..

"We have three eye witnesses who we showed your photo to and they said that you were with her drinking just moments before she was found dead of Cyanide mixed in her drink..."said Jimmy...
Hop opened his folder and showed another glossy photo....Of Him and the second murder victim, Patty Blessings entering the rooftop establishment three days later..

"This looks like you too Ralph...That ATM camera..Same bank, across the street from this place...I gotta hand it to em...They make good cameras...It caught you going in and it caught you coming out alone.."said Hop..

"We showed your photo to the Bartender and five other people who positively identified you as being her date...They said you paid for her drinks with cash...Minutes after she was found slumped over and dead of a drink also laced with Cyanide..There is you ,leaving alone in this other photo here.."said Sirena..
Ralph Carter laughed..

"This is all you got? That I was out at a bar with two chicks...Two WHORES!" he said..
"No there is more!!!!..We did an internet search...It's seems as though you have been ordering Cyanide Tablets on line...paid for them with your credit card...You've been ordering them for about three years...Which makes me wonder if you haven't done this before.."said Duke..

Ralph smiled and then chuckled...
"We had a search warrant...While you were out ,we found this Cyanide in your apartment as well as your leather bomber jacket you wore on both occassions..We don't have a photograph of you leaving the sight of our murder, April Dellums..but several eyewitnesses identified you from these photos as having been with her the night she died and having left alone...You also left your fingerprint and DNA on a glass you drank out of at the scene of the murder."said Angie..

"My lab got your fingerprint and your palm print off of the glass in the apartment owned by Arlene Tucker and where we found her and Larry ''Sugar Daddy"Bonner's bodies.."said Hazel...
"My Guess is you killed her and April Dellums the same night...Only you realized you had to clean up a bit and you went back the next night....Sugar Daddy, who we had just released from custody walked in on you, so you had to kill him too!!..You forced him to drink a glass of water, laced with Cyanide at gunpoint...and then you strung him up too after he died!...Isn't that how it went Detective Carter?.."said Angie..
Carlotta dialed her smartphone just then...
The phone in Detective Ralph Carter's pocket began ringing...He looked surprised..

"Go ahead, answer your phone...That's the number you contacted all four girls on the day they died and asked for a date with them...It was the only thing the four women had in common...That number...your number.. shouldn't have been in all of their phones or you should have at least been smart enough to ditch that phone!" said Carlotta.
"I think that's enough...Don't you? We know it was you...We know you killed those four girls and Bonner.!!"said Duke..
Sissy and two uniformed cops walked in the room..

"Badge and gun please.." she said..

Both policemen frisked him...One read him his rights.....The other took his gun, his throwdown gun, his badge and his two cell phones...
He laughed...

"You got me!!!...You got me for five murders...I didn't plan on killing Sugar Daddy...I planned on framing him for the others...but he walked in on me like you said ,so I had to do him...and I had to get out of there...I goofed..I left that glass behind..."he said non-chalantly...

I looked at him...

"Have you done this before?  Isn't five murders enough?" I asked..

"Five murders? Add five more and you got it." he said... The way he said it was so chilling,I got a little frightened...

"My first one was five years ago....I just drove up and shot her seven times...right on the corner in a stolen black car and I pulled off..I didn't even know her name.." he said..

''Five years ago?Stolen Black car...I worked that case...It went cold.."said Lt. Tragg...
"My second one was in Camden...I hung her ,after I strangled her in a hotel room...That was four years ago.."he said..

"Oh yeah...There was one I killed and I left her body by the cat house at the zoo..Whoring near the zoo, where people take their kids....disgusting tramp!" he said, laughing..
"Oh My God!! I worked that case...It went cold.."said Lt. Tragg....He didn't realize he was talking out loud...We were all looking at him and snickering...









Sharon,Carlotta,Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena, Hop, Duke, Angie  and Hazel all stared at him...
"Oh Yeah and I killed a random Hooker in Newark and there was that girl, I killed by the 29th Street Bridge in University City last Summer...She was disgusting, Whoring near a University around decent people...I was so angry I couldn't control myself.." he said..

"My God...That was my case too...It went cold..."said Lt. Tragg, now aware to what he had just admitted to out loud and thoroughly embarrassed...

He sneered at Ralph Carter..

"You little shit!!!...Your old man would be so ashamed of you..of what you've become.." he said.
"To Hell with him...He was a whoremonger...He left my mom and me for some hooker..and she killed him...You know how long I've had to carry that? It damn near killed my mom...I don't feel a twinge of guilt about what I did.They were just hookers and a pimp.Who's gonna miss em?  They were a stain on society anyway.I did society a favor...I HATE WHORES!" he spat...
"Get Him out of here."said Sissy.

They hustled Ralph Carter off to a waiting squad car...

Sissy looked at her detectives..








"All of you..Go home...You've got the next four days off.. That means you too Duke." she said and smiled..
"Gee, I wish you were my supervisor."said Sharon,laughing...
"Mine too!" laughed Hazel...
Sissy and I turned to look for Lieutenant Tragg...
He had already left...

Not only had we captured our Serial Killer and cleared our five murders...but we had also cleared three of his cold cases....If word of this got out...He would once again be the butt of jokes around the department..

We cleared a cold case from Newark and Camden also...

Everybody could sleep tight knowing a Monster was off the streets..

EPILOUGE-
Ralph Carter was tried and convicted of eight murders in the state of Pennsylvania and sentenced to eight life sentences with no chance of parole..

He was tried and convicted of two murders in the State of New Jersey and also sentenced to two life with no parole sentences...
At Stanga State Prison sometime later...Prisoner Ralph Carter receives a visitor...
Lt. Arthur Tragg, Philadelphia Police..

''He won't see you sir..Hasn't said a word since he got here....He sits in that observation cell all day....
said the guard...

''He eats doesn't he?" asked Lt. Tragg.
''Oh Yeah...He eats...Showers.. but that's it...He doesn't talk...He just sits in that cell...and stares off into space..."said the Guard...
''Does he know I'm here?" asked Lt. Tragg..

''We told him...and he didn't respond...He can't see you behind this two way glass or hear us..."said the Guard...
For a minute...Ralph Carter looked up as though he could see the two men...Even though he couldn't...He stared ahead and he allowed a smile to come to his lips..
Lieutenant Tragg felt a cold chill down his spine..

FOR SLC


12 comments:

Angie B. said...

God! That was creepy!

Toni said...

Of all of the bad guys Sissy and her detectives have taken down...Ralph Carter is the creepiest!

Sunflower said...

I hope he never gets out of prison...Myy goodness!

Lisa said...

Good and Creepy!

Halo said...

I'm glad I waited until morning to read this!

Vanessa said...

I read it at midnight ,right after it loaded...Scared the hell out of me..The ending!

Brenda said...

Definitely the kind of killer one has nightmares about for a long time!

Rita said...

God! That was creepy! Super Creepy!

Cheryl said...

And Jimmy was with him, got a glimpse of him when he goes into his murderous trance...deep!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Al around good story, but in a sense...He was the victim here...He never got the help he needed after the traumatic death and abandonment of his father...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Yes he did...Sissy said he was in Therapy for years...It obviously didn't help.

James Perkins said...

I thought that first serial killer they took down, Haywood Coley Jr. was creepy, but this guy, this guy tops him...