Saturday, November 10, 2018

The Best Part

We were back from Boston..It was a Saturday Morning...

Alfreda was off ...

and Josie was at home...probably getting reacquainted with her significant other, Paris

 ,this early morning....It was 2:00 am...

We'd gotten home around noon yesterday....and we'd all gone to Josies...and hung out..
As if we hadn't seen enough of each other...






The five of us celebrated...
The drinks flowed...It was nice being home and in a familiar place...Josie's. There was no live entertainment tonight...Just five D.J.'s, all from out of town playing music..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Olivia It's so nice to be in our own bed again....."I said, kissing her passionately... We had just gotten home from Josies and gotten undressed..
"Yes  it is......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." cooed Olivia...She softly rubbed my engorged and erect penis...

"Myyyyyyyyyyyy goodness....I keep forgetting how big this thing is...ummmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..

We continued kissing....

Once all of my clothes were off

"I was looking at you all night.." I said in between kisses...

"I know, you've got to stop that.." Olivia said, smiling...


I  lifted Olivia's petite little body up and entered her slowly and softly...I loved her soft skin, her baby like smell....her kissable lips..I savored every moment like a diner savors a fine meal...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Rayyyyy...yesssssssssssss..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thank you baby..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu I needed this..."she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Olivia..I needed youuuuuu..." he moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..You always have me...."she moaned...

I  kept her lifted up like that,long stroking her for close to TWO HOURS....I could tell I had brought her to orgasm at least twice..I was so excited , and aroused ... I was near collapse...

 Olivia felt so good, I couldn't stop...Moving up and down. for another TWO HOURS and coming again and again...both of us....

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, oh ..OH MY GOD HUSBAND...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!" she cried out...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia Marissa Bennett, I love you girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..."I moaned softly...

"WOW!  You called me by my whole name...You really do love me...I love you toooooooooooooooooooo..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she moaned..and laughed...

  I was curling her toes and good...but she was also curling my toes....

 I laid her across the bed and stared deeply into her eyes ..She was a little frightened...I must have  looked like a wild man...

She had thought I would have came by now..but I didn't know what a quickie was..Not when it came to her...

Our Memory foam bed didn't squeak or make the loud noises our old bed did....

But the moans of serious lovemaking could be heard....We both were glad we didn't have any house guests..


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Olivia...Olivia ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."I cried out!

"Sock it to me Donnie Ray...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she screamed..

"LAWDDD girl, what are you doing to meeeee?"I said..

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"Olivia asked..


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Donnie Ray..ouuuuuu.Donnie Ray Alexander....OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhhh Olivia, Olivia,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

Came the sounds from the window....People walking by smiled sheepishly...



It would be another FOUR TO FIVE HOURS, before I would finally climax and I would have climaxed another two times herself by then...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..DONNIE RAY!"Olivia yelled.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HUSBAND, you're making me comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

''HANG on baby...I'm coming tooo...OUUUUUUUUUUUUU..UMMMMMMMMMMM!"I yelled.

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she screamed..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lawddddddd!"I moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was, that was amazing.." she said...Her entire body was trembling...Her left leg was shaking...She felt chills...

 Olivia lie in between my legs, catching her breath..I played in her hair for awhile...
"Woww!" was all she would say.....

II-

Sometime later I heard Olivia getting up and heading toward the bathroom, She was brushing her teeth....
I followed her into the bathroom....I pulled her to me and kissed her some more...I ran my hands down into her panties...

"You never get enough do you?" she asked in between kisses...

"It would seem like that "I said and we both laughed...
 An hour or so later after we'd both showered and gotten dressed...Olivia called downstairs to her niece, Beverly's domicile.

"Hey neicey...You guys hungry? I'm cooking?" she said..

"Yeah...Guess who's here?  Ms. Yvette...She was walking around and I saw her out the window and called her upstairs...."said Beverly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Bring her up...There is enough for her.."said Olivia..
Just then my phone rang...It was Zoey...

"Hello...Hi Donnie Ray...I didn't mean to bother you...I called Liv and it kept ringing..I wanted to know if she wanted to hang out...I know you guys just got back from Boston.."she said.

"She's on another line...Why don't you come over...We just got up..We are fixing breakfast..."I said.
"Fix another plate...Yvette is downstairs with Beverly and Nelson...They're coming up.."said Olivia..

"Zoey called , she's coming over too!" I said..

"Oh this is great!"said Olivia ,who looked happier than she had in a long while..

III-
Beverly, Nelson and Yvette Jones came up within minutes..
 "Good Morning Auntay, Donnie Ray"said Beverly, kissing Olivia on the cheek..and hugging me.
 "Mornin"said Nelson, also kissing Olivia on the cheek.
"Livy your place is soooo nice...Beverly showed me your office and I love her place...Yours too...You've got a great place here.."said Yvette...

Surprisingly...This was her first time at our office and home...All four of her young charges, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans, Sofia Garcia and Khalil Ahmed had been here a couple of times...




Even her boyfriend Gary, had been to our office.


The doorbell rang!

"That's Zoey.."said Olivia..
"Oh Wow!  Haven't seen her since she and Lem got married.."said Beverly...
Zoey walked up...

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Liv, Bev, Donnie Ray and Nelson..." said Zoey, hugging us all..
"Zo, this is my room-mate from Law School, Attorney Yvette Jones..She works at McClusky and Associates....She just moved into those new apartments , a few blocks down.."said Olivia..
"Pleased to make your acquaintence..."said Yvette..
"I was Liv's Divorce Lawyer..." said Zoey...

 Helped her divorce Elwood Barnes..."she added..
"Yes..She got me the settlement that led to this Duplex/Office...Namely the house and a few cars..and despite all that...Elwood still loves us both..Tried to get back with me and tried to get with her."laughed Olivia..who stopped short of telling that Zo actually had a brief fling with her ex-husband...

Yvette laughed...

"Oh My God!!!...Elwood was too much....He was such a horn dog...I never liked him."said Yvette..

"We all have that in common..."laughed Beverly...

"He was in Boston while we were there." said Olivia..

"You're kidding"said Yvette..
"He has that habit of showing up when you least expect it.."laughed Zoey...
"His other ex-wife was the opposing counsel in our case..."said Olivia..
 "Oh My God!!! You mean he married and divorced again?" said Zoey..
"Ruined two women's lives.."said Yvette..

 "That's not right.."said Olivia,laughing..
 "Had the nerve to be on the plane when we were coming back.."said Beverly...
 "You guys couldn't get rid of him, Huh? Did he want to share a cab?" asked Zoey...
 "You should have called me...I'd of picked you up."said Yvette..
 "We got Ubers at the airport.."said Nelson..
I had been in the kitchen cooking all that time..

"Breakfast is served folks..."I said..

IV-
Hot Tumblers of Coffee were served to everybody...
along with Grits and
Omelets...

The six of us chowed down...
"Everything is Delicious Liv, Donnie Ray.."said Yvette...

"Thanks Vettie...You really should come by and visit more often...All of your people have been by...Even your boyfriend.."said Olivia...
"And you Zo, We haven't seen you since you got married..Tell Lem we won't hold you hostage,"joked Beverly..
"I know...I'm sorry...I've been busy, as have you guys...I saw you on Television in Houston and in Boston...I've been back out to San-Francisco....Your friend Larry North had a couple of cases for me and Lem....I was sure glad for the pointers you gave me last year."said Zo..
"Speaking of him...He called me, we had a nice conversation...He inquired about Bee Bee's availability...

She must know him because she said she wasn't available and that her caseload was high right now..I was like girlllll, a chance to go to San-Francisco....And she was like ,"Only if the rest of the team is going"..So I told him she wasn't available right now.."laughed Yvette..
"Good For Her...While he might have had a juicy case for her..I know him...and if he just asked for her..He had ulterior motives in mind..Can you imagine her out in San-Francisco by herself? With him around, badgering her, getting on her last nerve... "said Beverly...
"I'm afraid I have to agree...When Beverly and Nelson were on their Honeymoon...We worked a case with Bee Bee...He was all over her...."I said.

 "Larry has had a thing for my little niece for years and he uh just couldn't get over the fact that she was /is married ..So while they were on their honeymoon, he developed a thing for Bee Bee...He tried to talk her into moving to San-Francisco to work for him...Then he tried to get her to have drinks and dinner with him after the case...He stayed on her.."said Olivia..
"Ouu I'll bet Keith Jones would have lovvved that...
 .He's rather smitten with Bee Bee."laughed Yvette
"No wonder baby girl turned down his offer.."added Yvette..
"He won't take no for an answer...The day before I got married...Keith even drove here in his car to pick Bee Bee up after work ...Now I know Bee Bee told him that Keith was her boyfriend...but that meant nothing to Larry...A lot of it was to try and make me jealous...He's just so obsessive."said Beverly...

"When I was out there he was obsessing over the fact that Sylvia, his baby's mother is now involved with another guy...He's a staff Attorney there...He tried to make the guy's life a living hell...but the guy stood up to him and tendered his resignation."said Zoey..

"Oh Noooooooo."said Olivia..
"The Board of Directors re-instated him and gave Larry a good tongue lashing..He was in a pretty sour mood the rest of our time out there...Until the last night...He took me and Lem to a nice Restaurant and a nice club in Oakland.."said Zoey..
"Bad as I want to go back to Cali...This is probably not a good time to go.."said Beverly.,..
"Yeah, you might be right...He was out here a few months back...We all went to Red Bar...Had a nice time..He was chill then."said Nelson..

 "No he wasn't...You were sick and he was trying to get me to go to the concert with him, While trying to get Auntay and Donnie Ray to take you home...Like I was going to leave my husband home sick and go to the concert with him....He has this tunnel vision..He just doesn't see things properly."said Beverly....
"Oh My God!"said Zoey..."He does seem a bit obsessive." she added..

"I dated a guy like that in Law School..You remember Freddie ,Liv?" asked Yvette..

"Yes....I remember him....He's an Attorney with a firm in Atlanta now..."said Olivia..

"Good For him...The farther away from me the better."said Yvette..

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??" said Zoey, high fiving Yvette..."I like her Liv."said Zoey,laughing..
I looked at Nelson...

"Don't you feel left out? We don't have obsessive women in our pasts."I said..

"And thank God for that."Nelson said,laughing....
"Consider yourselves lucky!"said Beverly...
"Yes..Lucky you have us."said Olivia.
Zoey cracked up laughing...
Yvette smiled sweetly at us both!

"They're so cute.."she said.."Both couples.."she added.

I served more coffee...
Olivia leaned into my chest...

"This is The Best Part of coming back from an out of town trip...

"Being with good friends...having a meal and good conversation.."she said..

I smiled...I agreed.


2 comments:

Toni said...

I like the way you show normal people doing normal things...That makes your charactors more believeable.

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES...AS USUAL THE SEX SCENE WAS HOT!