Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Big Solid

I looked out the window at the sea view......It wasn't as nice as the view we had in the hotel the year before..but it was pretty just the same..Quiet, peaceful...
Monica sat on the bed....
She had her laptop out..
She inserted the Zip Drive...

"Hey Bae...Come here...Look at this.." she said..

I walked over and observed...

On The Zip Drive was a record of several payments made to her during her time on Jury Duty...and by who...adding up to 100K....The payments were made to a dummy account..An account that was probably closed now! Especially since she collected..

Plus a video of her talking to defendant, Anthony Zylac...A Construction Contractor who had several city contracts....

But more telling was recordings...Actual  recordings  of Zylac and Assistant District Attorney
Todd Detrick talking on the phone....

"Oh My God...No wonder he wanted the key and this zip drive,,,He and Zylac were in on this...They planted Alexi on the jury....She was bribed and told to hang the jury...That way Detrick didn't look like he was purposely prosecuting Zylac...Zylac was never supposed to be convicted...He has city contracts and a lot of money tied up with the Mayor and a lot of important people..."I said..

"That's why Detrick was so certain he is the next D.A.  He did a big favor , a big solid for a very powerful person..."said Monica..

"And they in turn did a big solid or was going to do a big solid for him..."I said.

"I'm calling Kylie...I need her to check out their emails, any communication between the three of them after the trial and after she came to Lemuria.."I said..

"I called her while you were in the shower..Told her to check all of their phone calls...texts...To see if there was any communication between the three.."said Monica..

We were so in sync at times.

II-
We were kissing again.....
''I'd like to put my big solid in you..." I whispered in Monica's ear...


"Bae, you sure are frisky "laughed Monica...
 "You're just sexy that's all.."I said..
 "Awwwwww..."she said..
I had my hands in her panties again....
A young man  next door was watching us...on a monitor ,unknown to us..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..His left leg was shaking, almost in participation...

Monica lowered herself on top of me and began to move up and down, slowly and kiss me passionately...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bae...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mo-Mo..."I cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..

"Oh Boyyyy...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Boyyyy...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." he continued...

"ARTHUR....ARTHUR !!!! ARE YOU WATCHING OTHER PEOPLE AGAIN?? ARE YOU WATCHING THAT NASTY MAN NEXT DOOR THAT BRINGS ALL OF THOSE LOOSE WOMEN OVER HIS HOUSE?" came the stern voice..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mother..Mother Please..My privacy!"said the young man...

"IF YOU WANT PRIVACY ,TAKE YOUR WORTHLESS ASS OUT OF MY PLACE AND GET YOUR OWN PLACE...YOU NASTY BUZZARD!"came the stern voice..

"Mother Please ...I was getting friendly with that last woman who was staying there... Why did you have to go and kill her?" asked the young man...

"Because she was a floozy...A loose woman...Did you see all that money she was holding?  She was bad news...You were busy watching her take her clothes off you pervert...But I saw all that money she had and how secretive she was...I killed her to protect you ,ya damn fool!"said the woman..

"Oh Mother...I had to transport her body topside and leave her there to throw the trail off...You need to give me that gun.." said the man

"I'll do no such thing...Get away from me!" came the woman's voice..She glared at the monitor...Monica and I were kissing passionately and she was moving up and down on me..

"Ouuuuu They're getting me wet just watching them....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" said the woman..

"MOTHER PLEASE! Your language..." said the man in anguish....

"AWWWW HUSH UP YA WIMP!  THAT'S WHY YOU AINT GOT NO WOMAN NOW....AINT NO WOMAN GONNA PULL HER PANTIES DOWN FOR A WIMPY MAN LIKE YOU!" said the woman..

"Mother Please go away!~" said the man..

"Look at you...Cryin like a damn girl.......I'm surprised you even like women..."said the woman..

Meanwhile next door-
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bae...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bae, you feel so damn gooooooooooooood!"screamed Monica...

''So Do you.." I said..As she moved up and down on me...

III-
It wasn't long before Monica and I were making sweet love on top of the bed....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." Monica Moaned..

"OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMo Mo...." I said..

This bed, unlike the bed on the transport sub was noisy, squeaking out of control....under our weight..

Our headboard was slamming against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
boyyyyyyy!  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy" moaned the young man next door who was watching us and getting more excited by the minute...

He took a bottle of milk out of the refrigerator and poured himself a glass...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
boyyyyyyy!  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy"he moaned...


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS DRIFTED SLOWLY BY FOR US...

I was happy to be able to take my time and not have to rush...So was Mo-Mo.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate, I love you!" she moaned finally...

"I love you too Mo Mo.." I said..

Monica was holding on to me for dear life and her body was trembling...Tears were flowing down her face..
I was cumming like a river....Uncontrollably and shaking myself...

We kissed each other passionately...

Next door the young man was cumming himself, all over the floor..

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, OHHHH BOYYY!" he screamed..

"ARTHUR!!! GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF....LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE.....YOU'VE GOT YOUR
MAN JUICE ALL OVER MY CLEAN FLOOR!  YOU PERVERT!" yelled a woman...


"Mother Please...I'll clean it up!" protested the young man...
Monica sat up...

"Nate, did you hear that?  Next door...I heard voices...what sounded like a man and an elderly woman."said Monica.
I sat up...

"You think they heard us?" I asked.


"We can hear them..."said Monica, who giggled...

"I told you about moaning so loud..It's not that good." she said..


"Yes the hell it is.."I said..
Monica giggled...

''Well Thank You...Glad to know that..." she said..

''We are out of here tomorrow anyway..We'll have a nice breakfast.." I said.
''Soybean Pancakes.."said Monica, laughing...
"No definitely not that...but a nice breakfast...and check in with the local P.D."I said..
"Sounds good to me."said Monica ,who snuggled up under my arms and drifted off to sleep...I drifted off too!




IV-
Meanwhile, Top side..
Detective Kylie White was talking to Lieutenant Cotton at Aquaport..

''I figured we could talk in private here Lieutenant.."said Kylie..

''What you got?"asked Lieutenant Cotton..
''Mo Mo and Nate texted me a few hours ago and sent me the contents of a zip drive they found in the safe deposit box...electronically...

On The Zip Drive was a record of several payments made to our murder victim, Alexi during her time on Jury Duty...and by who...adding up to 100K....The payments were made to a dummy account..An account that was probably closed now! Especially since she collected..

Plus a video of her talking to defendant, Anthony Zylac...A Construction Contractor who had several city contracts....

But more telling was recordings...Actual  recordings  of Zylac and Assistant District Attorney
Todd Detrick talking on the phone....

They're in this together Lou." said Kylie..


"That's why they wanted the key so bad..They knew she had an insurance policy against them..." said Lieutenant Cotton....


"Maybe...but they covered their tracks...The Dummy account is gone..Mo-Mo had me check..She did have written records and their recorded conversations..."said Kylie..


"Blackmail She was Blackmailing one or both of them so they had her killed.."said Lieutenant Cotton..
''No..It doesn't play...She couldn't Blackmail them without putting herself in for Obstruction Of Justice and Jury tampering..She was paid and she got out of town...I checked her phone calls and theirs...There was no communication between her and them once she left town, once that trial was over..I checked their emails too...Nate called and had me check all of that.."said Kylie..

''So they bribed her...She did her thing and she vanished...Why Kill her? At any rate, they'd keep her alive long enough to get any incriminating evidence on her..."said Lt. Cotton..

"This is something else....Remember Nate and Monica surmised she was killed somewhere else and put on Dry Dock because of the lack of blood.....Well we pulled camera footage of a Mini Sub..
Arriving at 3:30 am quietly and we pulled this man off of the footage...I did facial recognition of him...

His name is Arthur Jenkins...he has a body bag....he's unzippering it and taking a body out and laying it there.."said Kylie..
"You think he's working for Zydeck and Detrick?"asked Lt.Cotton..

"No way...He just got out of the mental institution a few months ago...He poisoned his mother 15 years ago and was found Innocent by reason of insanity.. and get this...His present address is right next door to the place where Nate And Monica are staying and here's another nugget...Your detective friend...He allowed our murdered victim to stay at the same residence Nate and Monica are staying at...That was her last known address...Right next door to this Arthur Jenkins."said Kylie..

"Damn good work Detective...It's too late now..They're sleep, but first thing in the morning...Call those two and give them an update on what's happening..We need to talk to this Arthur Jenkins person...Meanwhile I'm getting a warrant for the arrests of both Zydeck and Detrick? Conspiracy, Obstruction Of Justice and Juror Tampering. "said Lt. Cotton...
Monica and I were deep beneath the waves ,sleeping peacefully blissfully unaware of the terror that was a few feet from us...

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Toni said...

Been Busy this week just binge read this...This story is very good and turning out to be more than I expected.

Angie B. said...

Yeah, Me too! I just finished reading the other two installments...This isn't turning out to be what I expected!

Sunflower said...

The Twists in this story are amazing!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES...Nate has been pretty frisky...They did it before they left...They did it on the Sub and now they just did it again...Poor Mo-Mo isn't going to be able to walk...LOL!

George S. said...

I get the crazy feeling..This man next door isn't in there with his mother or anyone else!

Brenda said...

I get that feeling too George S.

Cheryl said...

Super Creepy!

Lisa said...

Just binge read this.I've been super busy this week...This is quite a bizzare storyline.

Halo said...

I guess we've all been binge reading this week...This story is shaping up to be quite creepy...

Vanessa said...

Indeed, this story is super creepy and with Nate and Mo-Mo right next door and being watched...it's really creepy!

Rita said...

I think that guy is over there by himself too!

James Perkins said...

Didn't Kevin face a guy who dressed up like a woman and killed somebody a few years back?