Thursday, November 29, 2018

The Capture

TUESDAY-

We were working around the clock to find something, anything and just like ..We did...
"Kevin....We got something.."said Peeping Tom....

"We kept hitting those cell phone numbers...hoping to get a hit..."said one of my investigators..

"Yeah, then we used this old school device...The Phish...and it pulled a call he made from his cell phone outta the air and we pinpointed his location..."said another investigator...

"We are 100 percent certain we got his whereabouts.."said another..

"I'm curious....Who did he call?" I asked..

"Some chick....He told her he'd have to come and get her that he couldn't tell her exactly where he was living.." said another investigator...

"Relax...The chick declined...If we hurry ,we can get him.." said another investigator..

"Let's do this.."I said..



II-
I called Bonnie and Kool Kat....

Clerow ,Owen Todd, Peeping Tom and Sean Jackson covered the outside...

We were at an abandoned loft...It was under construction, but not open to the public...

Lockpick Johnson , got us inside...



Me,Bonnie Shay, Kool Kat and my five investigators, all armed entered the building...

Delroy saw the five men and ran for all he was worth....Right into the hands of Kool Kat and Me and his Aunt Bonnie..

"Hold it right there kid."said Kool Kat...

"End of the line kid." I said..

He saw he was surrounded and put his hands up...Then he saw a familliar face..

"Aunt Bonnie?" he said..

"Yes Boy....You had me worried to death." Bonnie sighed...

"You brought the cops?" he asked..

"No....This is my friend, Kevin Morris..He's a private investigator...These people work for him..."said Bonnie..

"You're lucky the cops aren't in on this...Or you'd be going away for a long time..."I said..
"Awww man, I'm in big trouble Aunt Bonnie and I don't know how I'm gonna get out of it.."sighed Delroy....
"Well first off...You hungry? We  are gonna get you something to eat.."said Bonnie , who looked at me...

"Thank you soooo much Kevin..Walter, all of you guys.." she said and smiled..a tear running down her face...

III-
I cut everybody loose and promised them all a bonus in their paychecks this week....Bonnie and I took Delroy to Sam Mother's diner and got him a stack of Pancakes...
As we suspected...His money was running low ,after paying Eddie Lee off and he was hungry...He chowed down...

"So Aunt Bonnie...Mom told me that you aint a Lawyer no more...You're some kind of uh Investigator.."said Delroy...

"I'm still an Attorney...I'm also an insurance investigator...I work for a large insurance company..."said Bonnie..

"Wow!  Mom said that you were once a Public Defender  and then an Assistant District Attorney in New York City...And that you came back here and married Uncle Ronnie again..And that you got him a job with you..."said Delroy..

Bonnie laughed..

"I didn't know your mother kept up with my life like that...She's partially right...Uncle Ronnie is an Attorney at the same insurance company that I work for...but I didn't get him the job...It just happens he was there ,when I got hired...Just a co-incidence.."she said..

He looked at me..

"You're a Private Investigator huh? With all them guys workin for you huh? Wow!  "he said..

"Your Aunt and I have worked some cases together.."I said...

"How did you guys find me?" he asked ...Then he smiled.. "Never mind...That's what you guys do."he said..

"I talked to Eddie Lee...He said you guys are all square..Is that true?" I asked..Knowing it was...Eddie Lee ,if nothing else was a man of his word.

"Yeah...He gave me a lecture about never ever borrowing money from people like him ,especially if I had no job or means of paying it back...He said people have been killed behind what I did..He said he respected me for making a prompt payment and not forcing his guys to look for me..And he called off the rest of the loan..." said Delroy...

"We found your three friends in the chop shop..." said Bonnie..

"Yeah, so did the cops...Chico kept records...The cops have been pinching everybody who Chico did business with...I'm in those records...They'll be after me soon.." sighed Delroy..."I might be better off." he said..

'We got there before the cops...We got your photo, a photo of the car you stole and any record of you...It's been destroyed...The cops won't be looking for you.." I said..
"WOW! You guys are alright..I'm home free.." said Delroy...

"No you're not...Did you see what happened to Chico and his friends?" asked Bonnie..

"I didn't have nothin to do with that...I came back there to get my pay and they was all dead...I didn't stick around and I didn't touch nothin...I got in the wind..I swear..." said Delroy...

"That car you stole was a trap car...A very dangerous man had a stash of drugs in that car and he wanted his stash..."I said..

"Look Chico put me on to the car, He had a buyer...A rich white guy...The guy gave us a photo of the car, when it was coming in, what lot it would be on and a key to the lot...I snatched the car and Chico gave him the car that night...They told me to come back in two days for the rest of my cash...10 large."said Delroy...

"Do you usually get that much advance intell about a job?" asked Bonnie..

"God Aunt Bonnie...You sound like a cop..."laughed Delroy...

"When I was an Assistant District Attorney, I worked with a lot of detectives...I know the lingo."said Bonnie..
"You're Right..I usually don't...but this guy seemed to know a lot about what he wanted.."said Delroy... "Even Chico thought that was odd." he said.


"You know the name of this white guy who put you on to the car?" I asked..
"His name was Chuck, Chuck Stanlinson..."said Delroy...
"You know him...?" asked Bonnie..

"Not personally, but I know who he is..He is the son of Former Judge, Former Assistant District Attorney and former States Attorney Candidate H.Stanley Stanlison...He's been in and out of rehab...Flunked out of law school twice...Finally graduated and had to take the Bar three times before he finally passed..."I said..

"He's an Attorney?" asked Bonnie Shay...

"That's the rumor.." I said..
Bonnie paid the tab....

"Thank you so much Kevin...Delroy, you're going to stay with me until this thing is settled..You'll be safe at my home.."said Bonnie..
Delroy looked relieved...

IV-
Kool Kat and I sat outside some stylish condos....
"Wow, Scott Stanlinson, Rich Boy....He's behind this.."said Kool Kat..

"Yeah...The kid said he commissioned Chico and the boys to have that car stolen and seemed to know a lot about it..Guess why he knew? He's Georgie Z.'s attorney..."I said.
Kool Kat laughed...

"Oh My God...Georgie Z. would kill him if he even suspected.."laughed Kool Kat...
We saw the car...The car that was stolen drive up...
Scott Stanlinson drove up and got out...A valet parked the car in the indoor lot...Scott looked drunk...
"Check this out...Scott is up to his ears in debt...and guess to who?"I said..


"NOOOOOO!" said Kool Kat...
"Yes...Eddie Lee." I said...
"What's our next move?" asked Kool Kat...
"None tonight...Tomorrow, how bout we make another run into Chinatown..."I said..

"Chinese food twice this week..Okay.....I'm down..."laughed Kool Kat.....

V-
I got home a little before midnight....
Sepia was still up...

"I was getting ready to go to sleep...You're in early..." she said..

I pulled her to me and kissed her softly...
"Mmmmmmm, this thing is almost over...I have a feeling...The Boy is safe...We've found the car and the person that stole the car and now I've got to see if I can broker a deal.."I said..
"Mmmmmm,I'm sure you can.."said Sepia as we continued kissing....She was wearing a short shirt dress...I reached up under her dress and slowly slipped her panties down...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hussssband..." she moaned softly...
"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn girlllllll.." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she moaned and continued kissing me softly ...

Her skin was so soft and she smelled so good....
I unzippered my trousers and stepped out of them...I fell on the couch..Sepia eased herself down upon me and began to slowly move up and down...Whispering softly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, this feels soooooooooooooooooo goood.."

"It does ." I said...

Soon we were both nude on the couch....Making sweet love...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Husband...." Sepia moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!" I said.

Sepia and I continued making sweet love in the living room.....

Outside, a full harvest moon shined bright...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties...The love scenes are hot!!

Cheryl said...

I must admit...I do love Kevin and Sepia's relationship..

Sunflower said...

I do too! Kevin is ,among other things, A loving Husband and Father!

Toni said...

Glad they found the boy and he's safe!

Angie B. said...

Glad they found the boy and he's safe! He's really in over his head!

Lisa said...

Russian Mobster, Asian Loan Shark, Does it get any worse?

Halo said...

No it doesn't..but he's called the right guy...Kevin to help him..

Vanessa said...

So far, the boy has squared up with the Loan Shark...Kevin with help from Sissy and her detectives have taken down a number of Russian Mafia that really have nothing to do with this case...other than they ordered and purchased stolen cars from that crew...now deceased..The problem is..Where is that car and it's cargo?

Brenda said...

Yes, this guy has the car and I woudn't be surprised if he hasn't already unloaded it's cargo...

Rita said...

My thoughts exactly...

Swaggie said...

Lovin this story...Don't want it to end!