Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The Stowaway

Monica and I boarded our transport sub ,headed to Lemuria...We got a private cabin like we wanted ,unaware there was another person aboard also interested in the same thing we were interested in...



 "Ummm this room is nice isn't it?  And we have a nice view of the sea..." she said..



"I'm not interested in looking at the sea...I'll see enough of that when we get to Lemuria.." I said.

"You know, some people are so claustrophobic, They can't even be in the undersea city ...The thought of being in a pressurized area...Even one the size of Philadelphia,under so much water freaks them out." said Monica..

"Well I'm not that bad."I said..

"No...No you're not!" she said.....
"Being with you though, does help me get over any fears or misgivings I had.."I said.

"Awwww...Being with you makes me feel better too!"said Monica with a smile...
We closed our door...Both times before , we had been in the seated area...We added a little more of the department's cash and got ourselves a cabin...

"Nice isn't it...?" asked Monica as we sailed out toward the middle of the ocean and then submerged...

"Yeah!" I said..

"You used to be so nervous ,when we first went undersea....Even back when we were dating and we went to Octopus Gardens...(an undersea hotel and shopping center,a half mile below the sea..)but now you're an old pro..." said Monica..

"Did you think I was kind of wimpish then?" I asked.
"No...I was a nervous wreck when my parents took me and Monique to Octopus Gardens and later to Lemuria..but like you ,after a few times...It  was old hat..."said Monica ,smiling...

We started kissing....

"Of course , this kind of helped you get over your fears..."she said in between soft kisses..

"Sure did.."I said..

She was wearing a nice , new tight black mini skirt....I hadn't been able to keep my eyes off of her most of the afternoon...Something I knew she knew...

I rubbed her shapely and smooth legs and then  slowly ran my hands up her dress...She looked at me in astonishment...

"What am I going to do with you? We just got on here and look at you..." she asked and smiled at me sheepishly....
She smiled at me........Devilishly.........I slipped her dress up over her head and off..

I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......and looking around...

"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
I was getting more excited by the second..Monica could feel it and tried to calm me down by rubbing my hands softly....

We continued kissing...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...
She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! We don't have a room like we had before.." she said...
"Who needs a room?" I asked..

My fingers were in her panties and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...



 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..

She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....
''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

She unzippered my trousers and put her hands down my boxers...I was as hard as a rock, she softly rubbed me...

"Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard...My turnnnnnn." she said smiling and began to softly rub my penis with her soft hands....

Now I was the one moaning and going crazy...
"Oh My God....Oh My Godddddddddddddddddd..."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...


"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke my penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned...

"Your turn to go crazy..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....as I continued fingering her....

She was going crazy and so was I.

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

I still had my finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out...

"OH MY GOODNESS NATE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out...

"Girl, you are driving me crazy..."I said as she softly stroked my penis...

 We were doing all this and kissing each other like it was going out of style..

She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder...


She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder...

Monica whispered in my ear...

"I really love you Nate...No, really...I really love you....Nobody ever made me feel this goooooooood....Ouuuuu!" she moaned..

I still had my hands in her panties...She bent down and kissed the head of my penis...That was all I could take...

She was breathing heavy...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned...


"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy,look at that....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said...


Monica once again got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face..

 We stopped , we just held each other tight for a few minutes and then we composed ourselves..

I slipped her dress off....She took my shirt and trousers off....I unhooked her bra and slipped her panties off..

 It took me no time to get re-engaged...and to mount Monica again.......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you never get enough do you Nate?" she moaned..

"Of you? Never!" I said as I began to thrust inside of her...Slowly at first and then a little faster..

This bed was iron...It didn't squeak...but the mattress couldn't have been softer...It shifted with out bodies...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm this feels soooooooooooooooooo good partner.."said Monica..

.She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...Nate..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Mo-Mo- You get me that way" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for THE NEXT TWO TO THREE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Nate..." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Mo-mo....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

 We continued to kiss passionately and soon we were both making hot, sweaty love again...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Nate, please don't stop...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"Monica moaned....

"I don't think I can..." I said...

She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

  Monica and I made sweet passionate and intense love like this for ANOTHER TWO TO THREE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was tonight... ...

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Nate..." she moaned as the bed squeaked and the headboard slammed hard against the wall...

"Mo-mo....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

I came so hard....I was at once frightened....Monica's body shook and trembled..Tears just gushed from her eyes down the side of her face and she held on to me for dear life...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooo.." She moaned....

 Monica lie in between my legs for a moment....

"We'd better get up and wash up and get dressed partner...We are nearly here..." she said..



II-

The Underwater City of Lemuria loomed in the horizon....These Atomic Powered Subs could move at incredible speeds unheard of years ago...

I would say little more than 30 minutes had gone by and we were inside of the airlock....and leaving our transport sub ...

Inside the Lemurian City Limits...

''Wow Partner...We are here again...It has been awhile hasn't it?...Nearly a year since we were last here.."said Monica.
"Yeah....You got the hotel reservations?" I asked..

"We are staying in an Air R&B Lt. Cotton knows a detective here ,who is top side..He said we could stay in his place......It cuts down on costsLlet's get something to eat..."said Monica..

"I hope they got something better than those Soybean burgers...I didn't like them..." I said..

Monica laughed...

"I remember...I know a place...Good food...I was reading up on this." she said.

I smiled...

"Best news I've heard today..." I said, smiling...





LEMURIA was dark and beautiful....Sinister! Like an unforgiving old lover.......



Monica and I found a beautiful little bistro that served Thai Food. Good Hot Thai food..

We hadn't eaten in hours, All that lovemaking, Just before we got here and again on the transport sub had worked up a good appetite in both of us...We were famished...

"Bae, this food is incredible! And I was so hungry.." said Monica.

"It is.. We both worked up an appetite." I said..

''Yes we did, you're a machine...Woooooo..I didn't think you were ever going to cum.."she said and smiled and rubbed my hands softly...

We finished our meal....

''I'm guessing this was real food ,imported from the mainland ,I-I mean the surface....No soy!" I laughed...

"I'm guessing you're right..." she laughed softly, I so wished this was just a pleasure trip and not an unofficial work trip...
Monica's Smart Watch began to light up...
"You can get a call from down this deep?" I asked..

"Yes...This is pretty high tech..."said Monica, smiling...It was Kylie..

"Hey Girl...I trust you and Nate made it there safely..."said Kylie...

"We did...We just stopped to get a bite to eat..." said Monica..

"Well I have news...You guys have company....Our Fair Haired boy who thinks he'll be the next District Attorney followed you two...I've been tracking him,like you asked me to...
He came by here and demanded the Lieutenant give him that key....Lieutenant Cotton gave him the key and he left....He packed and headed toward Aquaport...If he wasn't on your exact same Transport Sub...He was on one after it...But he's there in Lemuria..."said Kylie..


"Then we have to get to that safe deposit box before he does.."said Monica...

"I did a little digging...our murdered girl Alexi was a juror in a very controversial case recently....It was alleged that she was bribed by the defendent...He supposedly paid her 100k to vote not guilty or hang the jury....She voted not guilty...They got a hung jury and he's awaiting a retrial...Guess who tried the case....?" said Kylie..

"Our boy of course..Mr. Warmth and Sunshine..." said Monica..

"You got it...She was advised to get out of town...She went to Lemuria..."said Kylie..

I overheard some of the conversation...

"So if she did what she was told...And she went to Lemuria..How does she wind up dead in Aquaport on the Dry Dock with all of the cash in her pocketbook?" I asked..

'Ahhhh and there lies the mystery Mr. Detective..."said Kylie..
"Let's get to that safe deposit box Nate.."said Monica.
"Thanks Kylie.."I said.

"Just taking a pause for the cause...See you guys when you get back." she said.
"Well Partner...Let's see if we can find an Aqua Uber.."said Monica..
"Yeah.." I said.
Lemuria did have a dark beauty to it...I thought..



<
III-
Monica and I caught an Aqua Uber and traveled across the city to the safe deposit boxes...
Here we found the safe deposit box.....We had the key and we opened the box....
We found a zip drive...
''Well Look a here.."said Monica..
I looked around to see if we had been followed...

Monica put the zip drive in the one place our fair haired soon to be District Attorney was not going to find it...
"Let's get out of here.."I said..

Just as we were about to walk out...We were met by our "friend" Todd Doelik...

"Alright...Detectives...I want whatever you got out of that safe deposit box...and I want it now!" he demanded..

"Don't you ever say please?" I asked..


"Do you like your job Detective? You like being able to work with your pretty little wife don't you? Imagine when I'm D.A. and she winds up back in uniform pounding a beat, riding around in a squad car and you wind up working Narcotics ,along with your Lieutenant, who will be busted down to Detective or maybe Plain Clothes by then..." he said..

"Did you hear that Nate....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm so scared!"laughed Monica.

 "He sure thinks he has a lot of power...Influence to."I said.

Monica and I laughed....

"Well consider that's three less votes  than the few you'll get.."she said..

"And I know a lot of guys on the force..We definitely won't vote for you!" I said laughing...
"Just turn over whatever it was you found in that safe deposit box...You two are trying my patience!" he snarled..

"We didn't find anything...Go look for yourself..This whole trip was a bust....We are going back to Philly in the morning..Monica said..
"You're lying " he said and lunged toward Monica..Only I jumped in front of him..

"Hold up pal..I don't care who you are or who you know...If you touch her...I will hurt you...Don't press your luck!"I said Sternly...Monica rubbed my back softly...and hugged me...

"Byyyyyyeeee.."said Monica as we walked away and hailed another Aqua Uber...

IV-

Monica and I settled into a nice Aqua AirRB left for us by the Detective friend of Lieutenant Cotton.

We got comfortable....

Monica was clad only in  her baseball shirt and panties...
I had on my T-shirt and boxers....

We sat on the bed ....

"This is comfortable Bae.." she said as she lie in my arms...

"I know and the important thing is nobody knows we are here...At least our goofy would be District Attorney doesn't know.."I said..

"If he had just played ball with us...We would have shared the information with him."said Monica.
"Yeah...He had to be all nasty and threatening.....Aren't you curious to know what's on it?" I asked..

"I am...Go get my laptop out of my suitcase..."said Monica..

"You know...Even though we are safe and sound here...I get the feeling we are still being watched..I know that's crazy right?" I said..

"No bae...I have that feeling too...."said Monica...
We didn't know it....but we were being watched....And not by who we thought!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!