Wednesday, November 28, 2018

The Trap Car

It was close to midnight when I got home....Sepia was still up, sitting across the bed...

''Any luck?" she asked..
''We didn't find her nephew or the car...but we did find a safe with 100k in it and three ledgers with photos of stolen cars...about 30...and the names and addresses of the people who bought the stolen cars...All of em were gangsters.."I said..
''So let's see if I know my husband...You contacted Sissy and her guys either anonymously or outright..because on the news...It said Detectives from the Criminal Investigation Division and Auto Theft arrested 31 Russian Organized Crime Figures..










and that the bodies of three suspects
 in an auto theft ring were discovered in a chop shop,


 along with a sizable amount of cash...



That was you right?" said Sepia..

"That was me...Because Bonnie's Nephew

 is involved..I called anonymously...Sissy isn't aware that I was the caller...Nor are they aware of his involvement.."I said..

"But you didn't find him?" asked Sepia..

"No..Found his burner phone and found his apartment...Or last known residence...


He's long been gone from there....But he did buy a car recently , with cash...We find the car,

maybe we find him, we find his girlfriend,maybe we find him...We find the loan shark he owes money to..."I said..

"Maybe you find him..."said Sepia...
I smiled and kissed her softly...


"You know what I could go for right now...?" I said and ran my hands up under her night shirt and slipped her panties down and off...

"Is that a trick question?" she laughed and returned my kiss..
I smiled..

Sepia unzippered my trousers...I stepped out of them...and out of my boxers.....She gasped...

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS!!!!....You don't make any sense, being that hard and that huge.." she said as we kissed passionately and she softly stroked me...
"It doesn't make any sense you being this sexy.." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Flattery will get you everywhere...ouuuuu ..look at youuuuu....myyyy goodness" said Sepia in between hot kisses...

Once again we wound up on top of the bed......We didn't bother to turn back the covers.....I  entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!Myyyy goodness...ummmmphhhhh!"" she moaned...

FIVE to SIX hours of hot ,sweaty, lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off in this bedddd.....ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."
"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"You feel good.., you feel good baby...?" she cooed.

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"I moaned.. 


Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...

 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!
 "Ummmmph, ouuuuuuuuuu you were really put it down tonight.......What came over you.?" asked Sepia, dazed and out of breath....

I just smiled....

''You came over me...You always do..." I said.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I love youuu" she said...

"I love you too!"I said..
We kissed a little longer...

"Stop looking so content...Ouuuuuuu..I might have to crawl to the bathroom.."she joked..
She cuddled up under me and drifted off to sleep in my arms..




II-
Kool Kat and I sat in a car in Chinatown the next morning...It was raining lightly...
"I take it bad girl took care of you,like a good wife should last night." he said as he loaded his .357 magnum and placed it in his shoulder holster...

I just smiled..

"I take it that's a yes.." he said and smiled balefully...
 I smiled...but said nothing..
"You know what I think this is about Kev?" asked Kool Kat...
''What?" I said.
"Drugs..."said Kool Kat...
''Drugs?" I asked..
"That car the kid stole was a trap car...He didn't know it...Chico and his boys didn't know it either..."said Kool Kat...
''A Trap car? What is a Trap car man?" I asked..
Kool Kat elaborated...

"Drug suppliers often ship a package in a brand new car....to the states...because the cops and the Federallis are looking for a ship or a plane..Very seldom a car..It doesn't happen often because you can't hide large loads...but you can hide just enough...I'm bettin the customer who asked for that car didn't even know it was a trap car..Chico and his guys certainly didn't know ..or they'd still be alive right now...The kid stole the car..They unloaded it quick and got paid and that was that...Then the Dope Boys figured out what happened and they came a callin...That's why they were tortured before they were killed...That's why they left all that dough and those ledgers behind...This package is probably worth more...They didn't even try to get into that safe...And it doesn't matter..They aren't in any of those ledgers..."said Kool Kat.
"Okay...What you say makes sense...Then we are lookin for someone who has the hot package in the area right now.."I said.

"Yeah, but we are looking for a Lieutenant...Not the boss...He just lost his boss's stash and that's why they were so desperate to find it.."said Kool Kat...

''Heads up, there's our guy..Eddie Lee." I said.

III-
Eddie Lee owned a very fabulous Chinese Restaurant and Bar...I imagined it made good money by itself...Upstairs he ran a high stakes crap game, frequented by a lot of Russians and Chinese gangsters...Imagine that...In addition, he was a juice man...or loan shark...he had money on the street...

The kid had failed to erase his call selection on his phone...There were mostly calls to and from Chico's chop shop, one call to Bonnie Shay..the one he made when he told her he was in trouble...and one call to Eddie Lee's restaurant...Once I saw that number...I knew who he had borrowed money from..


 Kool Kat and I sat down and ordered Saki and some Chinese Food...We were hungry.....I asked the waitress...

''Could you ask your boss man...Mr. Lee to join me and my associate...Tell him an old friend is here to see him...'' I said..

"You full of crap...You no old friend...but I go and get him."she said to me..

Kool Kat busted up laughing...

Eddie Lee walked out...We were the same age...He was a well dressed Asian man, about my height....He took one look at me and Kool Kat and frowned..We knew each other...When you travel the streets as Kool Kat and I have , you meet a lot of nefarious charactors...Our paths had crossed many times over the years..Eddie Lee was no fan of either of us.

"Well,Well ,Well,look who it is..Which one of you is Batman..and which one of you is Robin?" he smirked..

''Eddie, Eddie, Eddie...No Hi..No Hello?"I said..
''Eddie Man, I gotta tell ya...This food is delicious."said Kool Kat, who passed his credit card to the waitress..

 ''Relax Kev, this is on me..Here you go doll." he said.



"I don't believe it...You guys are actually paying for your meal?" said Eddie Lee.
''Why wouldn't we? We are law abiding citizens...unlike uh somebody I know, who runs a high stakes crap game upstairs and who has juice on the streets..."I said.

Eddie Lee was no longer smiling..

"Pay your bill and get out or I'll have you thrown out.." he said..
Kool Kat slowly pulled his suit jacket back to reveal his .357 magnum..
I showed him my .40 cal..

"Now why would you want to do that Eddie?" I asked.. I wasn't smiling..I was deadly serious though...If he called any of his goons...People would get shot and some feelings would get hurt, drawing too much negative attention to his bar and restaurant...Attention he neither wanted or needed..He knew better than to try and flex...and what's more...He knew that WE KNEW, he knew better.

Eddie Lee was not amused..

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Delroy Green Jr." I said.. "His Aunt is worried about him...She's my client." I said.

"I never heard of him.."said Eddie Lee..Who could have cared less.

"I'm not wearing a wire and neither is Mr. Jones..."I said..As the waitress came back with Walter's credit card..

"What about him?" asked Eddie Lee.
"We are lookin for him...He's in deep trouble with somebody , Up to his ears  deep...We know he's into you for 10G's.."said Kool Kat..

Eddie Lee stared at both of us...

Then he spoke softly...

"He WAS into me for 10 G's..He gave me 7K, day before yesterday..I was impressed....I gave him a good lecture...I told him to never borrow money he has no way to pay back...He's a kid..He's just 19...I cancelled the rest of the debt...We are all square...He left here alive ,unharmed...The day before yesterday...I haven't seen him and don't hope to hear from him again...I heard about those three guys in that Chop Shop the cops found dead yesterday..If he was involved with them he is in trouble." said Eddie Lee..
''We think he boosted a car for those guys in the chop shop...In order to pay off the debt he owed you.."I said, "But I'm keeping that from the cops.."I said..

Eddie Lee looked frightened for the first time..

"That stupid boy!!!....He stole a trap car!!!.."said Eddie Lee...Do you know what that is?" he asked..

"I know what it is..." I said..

"A package was probably in that car.A package that belongs to George  Zukov.."said Eddie Lee..

"Georgie Z....It makes sense..."said Kool Kat..
"He's got the package on the streets..The hot package.."said Kool Kat...
I knew who Georgie Z. was, A Ruthless Psychopathic Russian gangster who used to be an enforcer for the local Juicemen like Eddie Lee..Now he had moved up to having a hot package of his own that a lot of drug organizations bought from him...

He was probably the man who killed Chico and his boys...Those drugs were his...
"He play in your crap game Eddie Lee?" asked Kool Kat...

"No..He doesn't come around here..I run a peaceful game..If you two are smart...You'll steer clear of him..He's a killer..he's dangerous.."said Eddie Lee.

"I'm dangerous." I said..

"You aren't very smart....You've paid your bill So I'll say goodbye...And I do mean goodbye..."said Eddie Lee.
Kool Kat grinned..and slapped his thigh..


"Goodbye Eddie..With any luck ,maybe I'll see you inside a chalk line or doing the perp walk on the evening news..."I said..

"I'm bettin you'll be within the chalk line before I will." he said as we got up..

Once outside I said to Kool Kat..
"So far,so Good..The Police Don't know his name...They took down 30 Russian Mobsters...That Car Theft ring is busted for good..and he no longer has a loan shark after him..."I said..
''I'd take my chances with all of the above rather than tangle with Georgie Z..I mean, bein him...Me? I'm not the least bit scared..I'd break him in half or bust a cap up in him..."said Kool Kat so non-chalantly..it gave me a chill...I was soo glad he was my best friend and on my side..

IV-
I was home in time for dinner....It was a Monday Night...I had been busy the past 48 hours in one way or another...
Sepia fixed a delicious beef pot roast and we had two additional dinner guests...Bonnie and her husband, Attorney Ronnie Shay..

 ''Sepia , this is delicious.." said Bonnie...
"Yes lawd...Girl you put your foot in this stew."declared Ronnie Shay...
"Oh Thank You guys.."said my wife...

"Walter and I found the Loan Shark that your nephew was into...One Eddie Lee of Chinatown."I said.
"Oh Noooooo, That guy?" said Bonnie Shay...
"You know him?" I asked..
''Yeah, we insure his restaurant and bar....Our boss, Elwood repped him in court years ago...I know who he really is...That Restaurant is just a front....He's a stone cold gangster.."said Ronnie..
"Yes he is...He runs an illegal crap game  that hosts some of the city's most notorious Russian and Asian gangsters and he's a loan shark...Has a lot of juice on the streets.

The good news is...He's not after your nephew...Delroy gave him  $7000.00 in cash two days ago...and Eddie Lee gave him a lecture about never again borrowing money when he has no way of repaying it and cancelled the rest of the debt."I said..

"You believe him?" asked Bonnie..
"I do...He's old school...He lives by a code...He's not one to lie.."I said...
"And I'm sure Walter was very persuasive.."laughed Sepia...
"No..No..No...Nothing like that...We actually had a nice meal there and a nice conversation...Well as nice as possible ,considering  he knows who Walter and I are and We know who he is...He told me he called the rest of the debt off and that the kid left there alive and well two days ago....That's the good news..."I said..

"And the bad?" asked Ronnie..
"That car he stole...Was what on the street is known as a trap car.."I said..

"I know what that is...Drug people stash a package inside a brand new car...When it arrives on the lot, they take their stash out...They know that the police will be looking for a Plane or a Ship, not a new car on an auto lot."said Sepia..

I smiled at my wife...Today
Sepia is a wife and a mother...She holds an Associates Degree, A Bachelors Degree, A Real Estate license and is a business owner...but once upon a time, she was a round the way girl out of Newark...with a knowledge of the streets...How lucky I was to have her...
"She's right and those drugs belong to Georgie Z.  A very, very bad man...A killer..Who wants those drugs back...That package is worth millions...That's why he killed and tortured Chico and those guys at the chop shop...They didn't know the car was a trap car....but SOMEBODY did know...Which is why they wanted that car...

I don't think your nephew knows anything about it...but he doesn't know that....And we've got to find him as soon as possible before Georgie Z. does.." I said..

"Sepia and I found his girlfriend or the girl he was so cray over.."said Bonnie..
"She said she went out with him a few times in his new car...but that she told him she didn't want anymore than a casual relationship with him...She gave us three addresses of where she thought he might be, but we checked em out and we couldn't find him.."said Sepia..
"So we've taken a few steps ahead and a few steps back....We gotta either find him or whoever stole that car......" I said..
*****************************************************************

And elsewhere in the city...a sinister meeting is taking place...

Gangster Georgie Z. is on the corner talking to an associate...

"A lot of people are upset with you Georgie.....You not only lost the package...but by killing those three guys you brought undo attention to us...31 people are in custody and an additional 15 are under indictment...A lucrative car theft business we were supporting is now gone and you have nothing to show for it..." said the man.
"I'm turning the city upside down looking for the car thief..He's the key to finding the package..That package is worth three times what you were getting from that car theft ring.." said Georgie.

"You fool, some ghetto kid that stole a car...He knows nothing...He probably didn't know the car was a trap car....Just like Chico and his associates didn't know..Find the car Georgie...Find that car and whoever bought it from Chico, that's where the package is.."said the man..

''Alright...I'll fix this.."said Georgie Z.

"Fix it Georgie or you'll get fixed...." said the man.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Swaggie said...

Loved Everything about this Episode, Music and everything!

Toni said...

Please Say You'll bring Eddie Lee Back..He's Cute!

Angie B. said...

YESSSSS, Don't Kill Him Off or have him go to jail for years Keith!

Sunflower said...

I must say..This story is holding my interest and hasn't really been as Uber-violent as I originally thought it would be..

Lisa said...

I thought the banter in the restaurant between Kevin, Kool Kat and Eddie Lee was cool..

Halo said...

Love Eddie Lee...Please don't kill him off and bring him back...The Dynamic between him and Kevin is classic!

Vanessa said...

Loan Shark Bae is a hunk!

Tate 2 said...

LOL! Loan Shark Bae! Babes are funny!

Rita said...

Keith, you are a study of classic Noir...Love the way you've plotted this..This images and everything.

Brenda said...

Damn good storyline..Loving it!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Kevin Never disapoints!