Monday, November 19, 2018

Dry Dock

Aquaport  Dry Dock,2042

When Monica, Kylie and I



 arrived at the scene of the crime, Aquaport...

The Crime Scene Photographers and Forensic people were already there...

dusting for prints...searching for DNA evidence and snapping photos of the body from all angles...

"What have we got Monique?" I said to my sister in law...Medical Examiner, Dr. Monique Cotton...
I'm Detective Nate Nellis, I investigate Homicides...

"She's white...aged 30.....Death appears to be by one well placed gun shot to the heart....  No bullet casings are around...No prints or DNA...."said Monique.
My wife and Monique's identical twin sister, Detective Monica Talbert-Nellis..felt the body....

"You got body temp?" she asked her sister...

"Yes...The body is cold...She's been dead for a number of hours....I'd say at least six..." she said.
"We get anything off of those cameras?" I asked..

"I don't know yet...but I don't think she was shot here."said Monique...

I looked in her purse...

"She's loaded.." I said...

Monica kneeled down and counted....

"Oh My God...There is one hundred thousand dollars in fifties and Hundreds in her purse and little else....A Drivers License....Her name is Alexi Tolliver...and a key of some type...A Safe deposit key.."said Monica..

A Flying Limo approached us and landed...

 Lieutenant Cotton and a white man in a suit got out and walked up just then..

"Hey Guys...What you got?" he asked..
The White man said nothing...At least not at first...

''Who is the primary here?" he asked..
"I am, Why?"  Who are you?" asked Monica..

"I'm Assistant District Attorney Todd Detrick...Did you find a key in her purse..?" he asked.

''Do you know the deceased sir?" I asked.
''Who Are you?" the white man snarled..

"I'm Detective Nate Nellis...I'm also investigating this case..."I said.

"I don't believe I asked you a gotdamn thing...I asked your partner if she found a key in the purse?" he snarled..

"What does this key mean sir?" asked Monica.

"Give me the key! DO IT NOW!" he snapped...

Monica passed him a key..

"Sir if you can help us in anyway with our investigation...we would appreciate it...That Key is evidence...What is it's significance and do you know this woman?" asked Monica..

"Don't Piss me off okay.....I know the Commisioner and I eat and play golf regularly with the Mayor...I may be the next D.A. DETECTIVE!!!  So investigate your little murder and leave me alone." he said and walked toward the city car...

"Lt. Cotton keep me informed on the direction this case takes..I'm leaving...I'm certain one of your detectives will drive you back." he said and got in the city car and took off..


"That pompus son of a bitch...I can't stand him....Mo-Mo, did you actually give him a piece of evidence from your case?" asked Lt. Cotton...

Monica went into her bra and pulled out the actual key...

"Of course not...Let's not be ridiculous.." she said, smiling devilishly...
"Good...I trained you well....Turn this money in to Evidence Control...Find out where that safe deposit box is located.."said Lt. Cotton...

"I'm curious Mo-Mo...What Key did you actually give him?" I asked.
"The Key to the Ladies Restroom at the Gym, Monique and I got to...I accidentally took it home with me..I'm sure they have others.." she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are too much sissy.."laughed Monique..
"You can release the body Sis." I said....
"Find out where that key goes to...I'll cover for you as long as I can..."said Lt. Cotton...

As the body was carted off..
II-

She had a two way ticket for a Passenger Sub to Lemuria..(The Underwater City) and she had dinner reservations for a very tony bistro in Lemuria.." said Kylie...
"I got nothing off of those cameras...They were disabled..." I said..
"The lack of blood at the scene tells me she was killed somewhere else and left there...That key is to a safe deposit box in Lemuria...She was employed at a Savings and Loan company in Lemuria.."said Monica..

"So she embezzled the money right?" I asked..

"No... I called the company...They have no money missing at all.. She was on vacation...I checked her credit cards...nothing maxed out ,nothing out of the ordinary...I checked her bank account..She had a large amount of cash in her account...NOT THIS AMOUNT...but enough...I don't think she stole this
money...I think it was hers..."said Monica...
"Heads Up...Here comes Mr. Warmth!"said Kylie..

"Detective Nellis..You may think you're cute...Giving me the key to the Ladies restroom at the gym, but when you're back in uniform ,helping kids get their cat out of a tree it won't be so cute...I can make that happen..Don't Piss me off okay.....I know the Commissioner and I eat and play golf regularly with the Mayor...I may be the next D.A"he said.
"As An Assistant District Attorney You no doubt know about Obstruction of Justice...You are asking my Detective to turn over a key piece of evidence in a Homicide Investigation...And threatening her...I don't think that will look good to be on your record should you decide to run for District Attorney."said Lt. Cotton..

"ARE YOU GOING TO ORDER HER TO GIVE ME THAT KEY OR DO I HAVE TO CALL YOUR SUPERIORS?" he bellowed..

"You do what you feel you have to do...But until I hear different...My Detectives are investigating this murder...Without interference from you..Do I make myself clear?" said Lt. Cotton..

"I'm calling the Commissioner right now!" he snarled..

He called the Police Commissioner..

"Yes....Yes..He refuses to co-operate with me sir...Yes..What? What do you mean your hands are tied..??You're the Police Commissioner...You're his boss...What? Well We'll see about that...I'll call the Mayor..."
(Click!)

He made another call..

"Get Me Mayor Stevens...What do you mean who is this? It's Assistant District Attorney and Future District Attorney Todd Detrick!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF ME? DO YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR JOB?? GET ME MAYOR STEVENS AND GET HIM NOW!!! What?  Well Why didn't you say he was out of town on business?  Give me his number , The number of his cell phone...What do you mean you can't do that? GIVE ME THAT NUMBER! WHAT?"

(Click!)


"Not Your day huh Detrick?" laughed Kylie..
"Better Luck next time."laughed Monica.
Kylie, Monica and I couldn't hide our smiles....We were close to laughing in his face...

Lt. Cotton wasn't laughing.....

"DETRICK!!!GET OUT OF MY OFFICE AND DON'T COME BACK HERE UNTIL YOU'RE READY TO TELL US ABOUT YOUR CONNECTION TO THIS MURDERED GIRL! GET OUT!" he said coldly..

"You haven't heard the last of me...That's for damn sure." he said.
"Okay...Nate, Monica...Get tickets right now...You're going to Lemuria..Find that safe deposit box..Find out where that money came from...Close this case before that asshole finds a way to get in the way..I'll cover for you as long as I can..." said Lt. Cotton.

"I made a copy of that key...If he persists..Give it to him...There is a micro tracking device in the base of the key...Nate and I will be able to see where he goes..."said Monica..

I smiled and kissed my wife..
"She's a smart woman isn't she?" I said..

"She's a good detective..."said Lt. Cotton ,who looked at Kylie..

"Kylie, find out  if our victim ate or shopped anywhere in Aquaport..
yesterday.." he said..

"I'm on it..."said Kylie..

III-
Monica and I headed home to pack....

"Wow...We get a vacation in Lemuria..."I said.

"How about that? I was able to get tickets for this afternoon." said Monica...
As we landed on the rooftop of our Duplex...

I kissed Monica..
"Baby, being your partner has been a gas.....I didn't really start having fun on this job until I met you.."I said in between kisses...

"I didn't either.." she said as we just sat in the flying car and kissed...

"We got time for a quickie?" I asked her as we began packing for our trip..."

Monica looked at the time on the tickets...

She began taking her dress off...

"I suppose so...We are going to have to really rush to get to Aqua port.." she said..

We kissed some more....Which led to us getting undressed ..
and falling on our bed..making sweet love....

Monica stared at me and smiled...

"My goodness Husband, you are soooo huge and sooo hard!" she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." was all I could offer....

Monica was so wet, so warm, her skin was sooo soft.. I was losing my mind as I gently and slowly stroked her...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS!" she yelled out...

 Monica wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us.

Our bed began to sink under our weight and soon was squeaking out of control.

We had what was a quickie for us... TWO TO THREE HOURS SLOWLY DRIFTED BY....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo-Mo...I'm crazy about you."I said...

"I'm crazy about youuu too!." she said...

Monica was having an intense orgasm.....One of two......I was cumming like a gusher.....

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Ohhh this is great.." I moaned..holding her for dear life!



IV-
So an hour later...Monica and I were flying at top speed towards Aqua Port...

"This Flying Car cuts sooo much time off of our arrival...Can you imagine if we took a conventional car?" I said..

"Yeah...We'd be caught in mid day traffic!" said Monica as she leaned up against my shoulder and the cool breeze blew through her pretty hair...
We arrived at Aquaport, with 30 minutes to spare.

"There's our Transport Sub Nate,

 Let's hurry...If we get in line first...We can get a cabin and have our privacy..."said Monica..

The first few times I went underwater with Monica ,I was apprehensive....But now I didn't think about it at all.....
Monica smiled at me...

"You're not nervous anymore are you?" she asked..

"Not at all." I said and smiled..

Unknown to us...Another person was waiting on a Transport Sub....

"They aren't going to get away with this....I'm going to get to that safe deposit box before those two do....Damn it!" said  Assistant District Attorney Todd Detrick....

Just what his stake was in our little murder remained to be seen....

Below us lie the beautiful undersea city of Lemuria.



(TO BE CONTINUED)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties...