Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Anatomy Of An Assault

"Oh My Goddd You two are Attorneys and you cook too?" asked Susan Blacke ,

looking at the food placed on the table...
Beverly bought Lobster tails and boiled them in a pot....

Olivia and I broiled some steaks.....
Josie baked some potatoes and

 put a pot of hot water on for the corn.......
Not bad for our first night in Boston....
Susan stopped at a Wine and Spirits store nearby

and brought several bottles of a nice sweet red wine...
 "Beverly and I come from humble beginnings...."said Olivia..
"We grew up in the hood...West Philadelphia...We had to cook, clean and wash clothes..."Beverly added..

"Me too...I'm from the Boogie Down Bronx.... I went to New York City Public Schools, Then New York Community College and got my Bachelors Degree from St. Johns.."said Susan Blacke.

"I graduated from St. Johns...Got my undergraduate and J.D. from there"said Nelson high fiving Susan...

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow, you from New York too Nelson?" she asked..

"Nah, I'm from Philly, West Philly just like Liv and Bev..but I went to college in New York..."said Nelson..

"I was born in Philly ,but was raised in Red Hook..."said Josie..  "I went to Fisk and then did my grad studies at Penn.." said Josie..

"That where you met Liv and Bev?" asked Susan...

"No, I met them years later..I went to work for them as an Office Manager and then I went back to school and got my Para-Legal certification...."said Josie..

"I started out as a Public Defender...That's where I met Nelson , when he was a young Attorney
and a year later...I got my niece a job in the Public Defender's Office..
Which is where they met and fell in love, although it wasn't right away.."said Olivia looking and smiling at both of them....
"And you met your future husband in New Orleans and he moved  to Philly to work for you and romance you...We all know THAT story..."laughed Susan...
Olivia looked at me and smiled...

"He kept saying he was leaving the police department and he wanted a job, but he really just wanted to be with me.."she said, beaming..
I hugged her and kissed her forehead..

"I'm afraid she's right.." I said and hugged Olivia..

''Awwww You two are too cutteeeee!" said Susan as we chowed down..

II-
After we ate and washed and dried the dishes , We sat in our living room...

"So you know about us...Tell us why we are here?" asked Olivia..

''Well like I told you...I was born in New York City....After I graduated from St. Johns...I worked for a year...In the garmet district...Did a little modeling....I got a scholarship to a law program at Harvard...A Black Attorney named Alexander Russell
Had come to our school and spoke about the scholarship...I applied for it...I got it and I moved to Boston
and entered Harvard...Where I got my J.D.  I passed the Bar in both Mass. and New York and became a licensed Attorney...

Like you...I started out as a Public Defender and then was an ADA for awhile...It was here that I met Judge Milton Wiley...
I had clerked for him for awhile...He was like a second father to me....He got me interviews with several prestigious law firms here in the area...

Helped me get a job at Mischler and Griffo LLC....A very good job.....

He and Mr. Russell looked out for me over the years...I was quite fond of both of them...."said Susan...

"So when did things go sideways?" asked Beverly...
This was what I wanted to hear...

III-
"Well, I was married to my work...For a couple of years..."said Susan..
"I can relate to that....That was me for a long while..."said Olivia...
"I mean I dated...but nothing came of it..I met so many guys...Who were egotistical jerks or neanderthals or both.....It was rough out here..."said Susan..
"Gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrll..You aint never lied..."said Beverly..

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?" added Josie....

"Present company excluded..."said Olivia looking at Nelson and I and smiling..

We just smiled and folded our arms..Susan continued.

"Like I said, Judge Wiley was my friend...Like a father to me...
He's married...I've been over his house for dinner a few times...So I was surprised...Shocked when he started dropping by my apartment late...I mean real late at night....Drunk, soused...

Asking me questions about my sex life, was I dating, who I was dating and asking if he could stay the night...

I never allowed him to stay...

Then last year,Last year, three weeks before Christmas ,My law firm had a Christmas party...He attended... I admit...I got a little tipsy...He offered to take me someplace quiet...For dinner...

I went with him...I don't remember how I ended up at his apartment...Not his home, but an apartment that he apparently owned in downtown Boston..
I was groggy...Like something had been slipped in my drink, while we were at the bar...But I never saw him do that if he did...

He poured a glass of water and gave me a pill...

"This will relax you." he said..

But I felt worse...paralyzed almost....The lights were dimmed and soft music was playing...Judge Wiley was lying next to me in just his boxers...I wanted to get up ,but I was too weak to move...

"Shhhhhh....Just relax...Everything is okay...Just relax...." he said...

"Where Am I? Why are your pants off?" I asked...

"You're someplace safe, someplace relaxing baby...You know I always said I'd take care of you baby...My sweet chocolate baby..."he said and he leaned over and kissed me in the lips and put his tongue down my throat...

"Judge Wiley...What are you doing?Why are your pants off?" I asked. again.....Still very weak and woozy...

"Shhhhhh..Susie,everything is alright...Oh My goodness..I-I had no idea you were so...so womanly...Your breasts are sooo round, your hips...Oh My God....I have wanted to get you in the bed since the first day I met you back when you won that college scholarship.."

"Judge Wiley  please...Please...I don't feel good..Take me home..."I said..

"Call me Milt......Big Milt baby...Ummmmmmm I'll take you home baby, eventually...Yessssssssss lawd...I'll take you home...Right now we are relaxing..Ummmmmmmmmmmm ."he moaned...He had unbuttoned my top, taken my bra off and was kissing and slobbering all over my breasts....He had unzippered my skirt and taken it off and had me in his bed...in only my panties...

 Oh Susan...Susie ,My goodness gracious..look at you...You are driving me crazy....." he said, moaning and breathing heavy...I could see that he had a huge erection...His boxer shorts were stretched out...I couldn't believe this was happening to me...I couldn't believe I was in this situation...But I was so weak, so loopy...I couldn't fight him off,plus I kept blacking out and waking up in a state of dizzyness....

''Judge Wiley please...you don't have to do this..."I pleaded.. He was lying on top of me...

"Shhhhhhh..it's alright...It's alright...Just let me ease on in...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss... ease on in....."he moaned as he slipped my panties down and mounted me....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Judge Wiley  please.....Don't do this...please.." I moaned...

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss..." he moaned..."Yessssss...ahhhhhhh this feels soooo goood....lawd girl, you drivin me crazzzyyyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Shhhhhhh..it's alright...It's alright...Just let me ease on in...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss... ease on in.....Ouuuuu, you don't know how long I've wanted to get you in the bed....ohhhhhhhhhh..."he moaned...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. please.....Stop, don't do this...Don't do this...ouuuuu.." I moaned...

and that's all I remember...
"I woke up some hours later....I was completely nude...Judge Wiley was fixing his tie and putting on his suit jacket...He looked over at me and smiled...He passed me my skirt, my blouse, my bra , my panties.. and my heels.They were all folded neatly...As though I had folded them myself..


"Here are your clothes...Get dressed....There is a cab waiting for you outside..."he said very non-chalantly ..Like we had had an arrangement or something...He didn't feel as though he had done anything wrong or out of the ordinary..

I looked in the trash can next to the bed and there was a loaded condom...and a torn condom wrapper..Semen was everywhere though  on the sheets, on the floor.....on my legs...I felt so icky.....and I hated myself..

"You raped me...You-You raped me.."I said...I was crying...

He rubbed my back..

"Now..Now..Now dear...Rape is such a strong word....We .uh..we just comforted each other...We uh both had a rough stressful day and we had a nice meal...and we celebrated .It's the holidays...We were both drinking very heavily and that's what happened...We were just two adults who gave into our passions.." he said,smiling..

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU RAPED ME?" I screamed..



I got out of there...I didn't say another word....I know I should have called the police and reported this...but I thought about his wife...His career.....and the fact that he got me my present job...and he had always been good to me before...
and it was his word against mine...He used a condom, so there was no biological evidence.." said Susan...

Beverly was in tears...

"I was raped too...In almost the same way....By an older man....An established man...He drugged me too, Early in my career..."said Beverly...
"And the same man tried to rape me too, the same way....Years later...If it wasn't for Bev and Donnie Ray, he would have.."said Josie..

 "Oh My God....I took a cab home...I felt so dirty....I took a long hot shower....Then I just slept...Slept for the rest of the weekend.....Called out of work Monday...I couldn't believe what he had done...I kept wondering if this was all a bad dream....but it wasn't...It really happened.."
"So this happened a year ago and you didn't call the police to report it...It's going to be very difficult to prove this...." said Olivia..

"I don't want money.....I want to be heard....He's about to be appointed to the State Supreme Court..And I don't think a rapist should sit on the highest State Court and possibly make rulings on women's issues in the future. I want them to know just what type of man they're getting.He shouldn't have done that to me."said Susan..

Olivia looked at her..

"I think you're right...We'll be with you...  Tell me did you see him again after the rape?"she asked.
"No...I avoided him like the plague ....That Happened in December....I didn't see him again until July..

He and Attorney Alex Russell were on the courtroom steps...At a news conference..


That's when it was announced that he was up for a State Supreme Court Seat." she said.
"You Mentioned this Attorney,Russell before..You said he came to your college and told you about the scholarship...I take it you two were close." I said.

''We were..He introduced me to Judge Wiley..He and Judge Wiley play racquetball together and they golf....I got the impression they went to law school together...I wanted to tell him what had happened...but I didn't want to get him involved...I didn't tell anyone other than Tiffany... When We heard him being reccomended for the State Supreme Court and him being endorsed by Women's Groups, that was the last straw...."said Susan.

"He knows you've made these charges against him....Does he have legal representation?" asked Beverly...
"Yes...A real powerful litigator named Glenda Barnes
She works for a big firm in downtown Boston...When I heard he got her....I knew I needed representation too...Tiffany told me that her Aunt in Philly knew you two...Since she's in Philly working on a case...I reached out to her to attain you guys." said Susan..

"Glenda Barnes...Glenda Barnes...Why does that name sound familliar?" asked Olivia..

IV-
In A Tony condo in downtown Boston at this very moment-

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Glenda, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Attorney Elwood Barnes....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me chocolate daddy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Glenda...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Elwood please!!! I have neighbors and the window is open...you want everybody to know you're up here wearing me out in bed?" said Glenda laughing...

"I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed...

''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I have to live here...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, goodnesss...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

 'Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Elwood...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...


Elwood Barnes had been her husband..She was his second wife, He was a  Harvard educated Lawyer like herself...He had once worked for her father's firm....Their Philadelphia office...They had met when he was still married to a Philadelphia Attorney and then after his divorce they had married..

Elwood had wandering eyes and a wandering penis...He couldn't keep it in his pants....He had never met a woman he didn't feel he should liberate from her bra and panties.

They had divorced because of his infidelities and her Father had fired him...If it wasn't for her...He wouldn't have even gotten a severance package...

Now Elwood was the Chief Counsel of a Major Philadelphia Insurance Company and back in Boston on business..


She had a few drinks with him....She didn't intend to sleep with him...but after all, he did have a huge penis and he did know how to use it and she hadn't had sex in six months or so....

 SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!



''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Glenda...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Glenda...Glenda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Elwood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Glenda, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."screamed Elwood..
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Elwood..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Glenda, Glenda ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ELWOOD!!!!"she yelled out...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned....She had had several intense orgasms....She Missed that about Elwood...

 Elwood got up, showered and got dressed. He was weak from all the good sex...
"Ignore what I yelled out...I was just feeling so good..."said Glenda..

"You meant it..You know you still love me."he said and kissed her..
"Ummmmmmm..."he moaned..

"You've got such a big ego.."she said, swatting at him playfully...
"That's not all I have that's big.." he said and winked...

"If you've lied about anything else and you have...You aren't lying about that,...My goodness..."she said..softly stroking the crotch area of his trousers...

"How Long are you in town?" she asked..


 "Just a week...Just finishing up some business with one of our clients...What are you doing now of days?" he asked..

"I'm representing Judge Milton Wiley...He's about to be appointed to the State Supreme Court...But some bimbo claims he raped her last year after a Christmas party...She's an Attorney that used to clerk for him...She's hired some heavy hitters out of Philly to rep her..Nobody knows who they are or where they are staying...Guess I'll find out when we get to court for the Committee Hearings."she said.

"WOW!  GOOD STUFF!"said Elwood..

"How is your first wife doing?Her name was Olivia, right?? She's an Attorney too..Public Defender" asked Glenda.

"Oh nooo..She's way past that...She has her own practice now..." Elwood said with almost a hint at pride.





Her and her niece ,who is also an Attorney are partners...Her new Husband is an Investigator for her and I believe her niece's husband,is also an Attorney who works for her and she has a young lady, who is a para-legal also on her staff.."said Elwood..

"Nice...Her own practice, a partner and staff....Sweet..Good for her...."said Glenda, who had never met Olivia.

"Ha Ha..She sold our house after our divorce and a couple of my cars and bought a Duplex/Office...

Her Office is on the first floor and She and the niece and their husbands live there..."said Elwood...
"Good For Her..Ohhh woww..New Husband, Private Practice and an Office/Duplex....Leaving you was the best thing that ever happened to her.."laughed Glenda."
"Ha Ha...It would seem like it..So..uh...Can we do this again?" asked Elwood..

"What?  Sex?? Don't you live with somebody back in Philly?" asked Glenda..
"Yeah,I do...This is the uh first time I've ever stepped out on her..."said Elwood..

"You'll never change.." said Glenda..sighing....



V-
 The next day....Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie sat around




 sat around in the small conference room in our Air BNB...
It was no where near the size of ours...but it would do...It had six seats...There was five of us...
I had done a little digging.....I came in and sat down...
"Well how did everything go?" asked Olivia..
"Well I did a background check of our client first...Everything she told us about herself checks out..You might be interested in who the attorney is repping the good Judge.."I said.

"Anybody we know?" asked Beverly...
"No but her name is Glenda Barnes...Didn't your last name used to be Barnes too Olivia..?" I asked,smiling..
"Yes...When I was married to Elwood....but as soon as the ink was dry on our divorce papers...I dropped his last name, Changed my drivers license ,Social Security card and everything else back to Bennett." said Olivia.
"Thank God for that."said Beverly...

Nelson laughed..

 "Well apparently this Attorney hasn't gotten around to that yet....She's still Barnes..."I said and smiled wryly...
"Don't tell me.....Oh My Goodness...I thought the name sounded familliar.."said Olivia..

"Who is it?" asked Beverly..
"Yes...Somebody Spill The Tea."said Josie..

"Glenda Barnes is the second wife of Attorney Elwood Barnes....Liv's first husband..Like Liv, She has also divorced him.."I said.

"Like Auntay, She also came to her senses.."said Beverly..
 "Well this will be interesting....Wait til we see each other in court..."said Olivia..

 "Cheer Up Liv....It could be worse....Elwood could be in town too!"said Nelson...
"Yeah,Imagine that?" said Olivia.


Me, Beverly and Josie laughed out loud...The joke was on us though!

(TO BE CONTINUED)


14 comments:

Cheryl said...

What they don't realize is...He is in town!

Toni said...

I love your charactors...They do real things...Eat,drink, have sex....They just seem to jump off my screen...

Angie B. said...

Yeah,I feel like I know them...Like they are friends!

Sunflower said...

That's why we all read Escapades religiously...It's like we are looking in on old friends!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

That's just good storytelling!

Lisa said...

Just when you think you've heard the last of Elwood...He pops up again! SMDH!

Halo said...

Olivia gets more attention and more praise from Elwood than she ever did when she was married to him..

Vanessa said...

The way Elwood talks about Olivia...I think deep down inside...He's proud of her and happy for her...One thing I do know..He still loves her and is still attracted to her.

Brenda said...

Elwood knows he blew a very good thing when he lost Olivia...The good thing is he holds no bitterness towards Donnie Ray, the man who saw a good thing and seized it!

Rita said...

I can't wait to see what happens when they run into each other! That's going to be funny!

Tate 2 said...

Doesn't Elwood have a girlfriend in Philly that he lives with?

Yvonne Anderson said...

AND?????????

Cheryl said...

LMAO! My sentiments exactly....When has that stopped him?

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!