Thursday, November 8, 2018

The In Betweens

Midnight approached us...
Everyone was in their rooms...
Olivia sat on my lap...She was wearing a pink baby doll and matching pink string bikini panties..
I was holding her...

''Don't worry"I whispered softly, When you show the results of that polygraph and those four witnesses...Those State Senators will torpedo his nomination....but is that all she wants to do..?Susan, I mean..."I asked..
''What else can she do?  She didn't report it...It's been nearly a year..She really has no physical proof..Just her word against his...I suppose she just wants a measure of justice..Wants to be heard..."said Olivia.

"I just hope there are no reprisals.To her.."I whispered softly...
Olivia kissed me passionately for a few minutes..
"I am beginning to think this is a big waste of time myself...Nothing to gain or lose...but we got paid well and we got a nice trip to Boston,might as well do our best to give our client what she wants......And on that note.."she said unzippering my trousers...Shouldn't I be giving you what you want?" she asked..
I took my shirt and undershirt off, Olivia helped me out of my trousers and socks.....
She smiled at me...
I slipped her panties down and she straddled me and eased herself down on me....

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...
I lifted her up and began to slowly deep stroke her....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Rayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." she moaned....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm Olivia.... " I moaned softly...

She was so wet, smelled like a new born baby...and her skin was so soft...Was this why I was so obsessed with her all these years? I never got bored with Olivia and she always managed to keep me engaged...
 Olivia eased herself down on me continuously and kissed me so softly that I was on the verge of cumming several times...I had to make myself think of something else to keep from exploding...

Our bed squeaked entirely too loud...This was the only way we could make love and have a modicum of privacy...

The only thing that could be heard was our kissing and you had to be close to the door to hear that...

Beverly and Nelson were in their room kissing passionately...

 Bae ,is that all you want to do, just kiss me? It's okay if it is..." said Beverly
Nelson began taking his clothes off.. "Definitely not" he said.
"I didn't think so..."she said and smiled..


 In no time at all they were in bed, making sweet love.. Their bed was louder than ours, but apparently, they didn't care....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girllllll" moaned Nelson... 

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hussssband!" said Beverly..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"moaned Nelson.....

"You like when I call you husband?" asked Beverly...

"Yesssssssssssssssss...Yessssssssssssssssssss.."moaned Nelson ,completely out of his mind with excitement..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm hussssssband.." moaned Beverly....


Josie had face timed Paris in Philly on her ipad mini...Then she had drifted off to sleep...

She could hear the bed springs squeaking next door to her...She smiled and shook her head..
Tonight ,the 5 of us were safe and our whereabouts unknown in our Air RNB

II-
And meanwhile in Boston....Our client ,Susan Blacke was receiving a strange visit...
"Well look who it is..You know ,you have a lot of nerve coming up in here.."said Susan.
"Susie que...Come On...we were once good friends."said Alex Russell..
"I thought Judge Wiley was my friend...Until he violated me.."snapped Susan...
"Look me in my eye...and tell me the truth...Did he really do this to you?" asked Alex Russell..
"He did.."she said steely eyed....
''Why didn't you call the police?Why did you wait until now?"asked Alex Russell.
"He used a condom...So there was no DNA evidence...Nothing...I can barely remember where I was....I had nothing..No proof...Barely any now...I was hurt, I was embarrassed,I was, I felt betrayed....I was ANGRY ALEX!!  I couldn't believe he would violate my trust,Violate ME like that....I thought of him as a father...almost.." she said..

She broke into tears.....
Alex Russell hugged her...

"I can't believe him...he swore to me that he didn't do this...He said you were blackmailing him..." he said..

"Blackmail??I haven't asked for a penny...I have nothing to gain...I'm spending money for Olivia ,Beverly and their team




to represent me....I'm not gaining a thing.."she cried...
''What do you want?" Alex asked..
"I want the truth about him to be heard....He should not be sitting on the state supreme court ..A rapist shouldn't be passing judgement over anybody.."said Susan..
"Baby Girl is this revenge?" asked Alex.

"No...This is Justice! He's one of your firm's biggest clients...I know that...You have him on retainer..Tell me, why didn't you rep him?" asked Susan...
"Glenda Barnes come highly recomended...She is excellent at this...The firm thought it would be better if someone not so close to the Judge personally represent him."said Alex..
"You were close to me once...Alex.."she whispered softly...
"I'm still your friend...You don't know how much this distresses me baby girl.."said Alex..
"Then why have you taken so long to come talk to me...?  "asked Susan Blacke, beginning to cry again...
Alex took her into his arms....before he realized what was happening , they were kissing..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyy..."he moaned..

";OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAlexxxxxxxxx.." she cried..
He walked inside...Soon they were in a sensual embrace....which led to her bedroom...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Susie!" he moaned....

as they fell into bed...and began to make love....




III-

Elsewhere in Boston that same night!

In a bar in downtown Boston....Judge Wiley has ordered another round of drinks for his Attorney, Glenda barnes.
"Last call Milt" said the bartender..
"Lighten up Lou, just lock up...It's just us two..."laughed Judge Wiley...
"Woooo..I'm a bit woozy...I think we'd better call it a night....We've discussed the case about as much as we can...."said Glenda, whose nose was red and who was sweating mildly...
"I'll drive you home."said Judge Wiley...."I'll bring you back to your car in the morning.."
"Nooooo that won't be neccesary....Milton....your hand has been rubbing my leg for the past few minutes..and I haven't said anything.Buttttttttttt you need to stop!"said Glenda...
"You've got nice legs toots.."said Milton...
''And you've got a wife and enough troubles already,so cool it okay?"said Glenda.
Judge Wiley slyly ran his hands up her legs and under her skirt...He stared at her intently...
Glenda removed his hands and stared back at him...

''What are you doing?"she asked incredulously..


"I was feeling your pretty legs.." he said..

"You're drunk and you need to go home, now!"said Glenda..


He ran his hands along her legs, rubbing them and then ran his hand up her skirt..This time she didn't move them....He pulled her to him, He tugged on the waistband of her panties, she finally moved his hands from under her skirt.........He attempted to kiss her, but she moved her head...He tried to move it back, but she moved away....


"Okay...enough!" she said firmly!!!!..


"Gettin you turned on huh? Because I'm sure turned on." he said..


"Don't flatter yourself!" she said...


"Come on...I've got an apartment not too far from here...Few people know about it..come back with me for a night cap.""he said..
"No....I don't think that would be a good idea...besides,I'm your attorney." she said..
"You've got me pretty hot and bothered now Counselor...." he said.
"Go Home Milt...You've had too much to drink..."said Glenda..She tossed some dollars down on the table and got up..
Judge Wiley got up...

"Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..." he said ,trying to hump her against the wall...He lifted her dress and rubbed her behind...softly trying to slip her panties down...

"Don't leave me like this, come ooonnnnnnn..."he moaned...
She broke their embrace and removed his hands..

"You come on...Stopppppppppppp..." she said..
 "Look ,you can't play with me like this.." he said and squeezed her behind...
"I'm not playing with you...Let's just stop...Okay....Go home...." she said and removed his hands and pushed him away....
"Glenda please, how about after we leave here...We uh go back to my place???...It's not far from here baby!" he said.  He now held her in his arms  again, but this time not as rough...and practically had her backed into the wall..She could feel his erection as well as his hot breath...He was breathing heavy..

"I've been attracted to you since the day you first took the case...Come back to my place with me...I'll make sure you have all of the high end cases you can handle...In a year the D.A.'s position will be open...I'll make sure you're in the top of the list for potential D.A.'s ,I promise.. " he said..
He repulsed her to the point that she wanted to vomit...She just could not...She broke his embrace straightened out her clothes and her hair...

"You're married.I don't mess around with married men." she said.

His trousers were standing out like a circus tent...

"Glenda please, you've got me to the point of exploding.."he pleaded..

She spoke softly....and wiggled out of his embrace..

''Milton...go home..." she said and walked away,
leaving him standing there....breathing heavy...
She took one last look at him like she was seeing him for the first time..and shook her head in disgust.

IV-
The next morning , Olivia stood on the corner in downtown Boston...sipping a tumbler of coffee...She looked alone in her thoughts...

Elwood saw her from a distance...
He found himself getting an erection again..

God ,how did I lose her?  I was crazy, he mused...He saw Me ,Beverly ,Nelson and Josie walk up..

 "You ready to go baby?" I asked her..
"I'm ready, this is the easiest money we've ever made...Susie will have her day in court and that's all she wants..."said Olivia.
 "Seems like if we prove this happened there still might be an indictment...The Statute of Limitations isn't up yet..."said Beverly.
 "You've got a point Bev...We may yet be up here again to represent her.."said Nelson..
"Maybe I'll represent her...Just wishful thinking."laughed Josie..

 Olivia and I put our arms around Josie..

"Ohhh I'd love to see that Josie..You taking on your first case."said Olivia.

"Me too!"I said ,smiling..

"That makes Three and Four of us.."said Beverly, hugging Josie...
Nelson saw a crowd of reporters headed towards the courthouse..

"This is it guys...Showtime!" he said..
Olivia turned towards me and gave me the sweetest, slowest kiss ever..
"Mmmmmmmm that's for my good luck." she said..

"And there's more from where that came from this afternoon.." she whispered seductively in my ear...
I smiled.... but I couldn't help but think that there was something different about today...I could see it in the slightly overcast sky and feel it in my gut...I couldn't put my finger on it...but I could feel a shift somewhat!

Elwood Barnes watched us from across the street, his phone rang...

''Oh Who could this be?" he wondered..."Hello" he said. It was Glenda.
'When does your flight leave Elwood?" she asked.
"Tomorrow morning...You hadn't answered my calls or my texts I was..."said Elwood...before he was cut off..

"I'm at my apartment...You want to come over and spend the day???....You uh said you might like one last romp..." she said..
"Don't you have to be in court...The hearing starts in an hour.."said Elwood...

"I'm not going to take part in that hearing...I've made other arrangements...."said Glenda..
"WHATTTTT??? You didn't do this for me did you?" asked Elwood...
"Don't be ridiculous...Of course not...buttttt since I've got the day off and I'm almost like super naked..I thought you'd like to spend the day with me...You'd better hurry up before I change my mind.." she said..
"I'm there!  Catching a cab right now!" said Elwood..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND MY BRA TO THE CEILING!

Cheryl said...

Everybody was gettin it in in this episode! WOW!

Toni said...

Indeed this was the sexiest ep yet!

Angie B. said...

THis made me want to throw my panties!

Sunflower said...

I understood everyone's couplings (Olivia and Donnie Ray, Beverly and Nelson, Even Elwood and Glenda) except Susie and Alex..where did that come from and had they gone there before??

Rita said...

I didn't understand that either, I was like ..Whoaaa Where is this coming from?

Vanessa said...

Yeah, that tripped me out too! Susie and Alex!

Tate 2 said...

A spontaneous moment of passion...???

Lisa said...

Uh No...I think something was already going on there...

Halo said...

Me too! That happened too naturally for me to think that was spontaneous and I don't think it was the first time either...

Brenda said...

I'm going to be the Devil's Advocate and say , that the way this was written..Alex and Susan's coupling was a spontaneous thing that happened suddenly, but was brewing for years..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Spontaneous or not..They got it in....LOL!