Thursday, November 15, 2018

Tragedy Of Events

It was midnight...
All of the uniformed officers and federal agents had gone home...A few Uniformed security officers were downstairs...The administrative staff had all gone home too!

Only, Sissy, Eddie C. Sharon, Hazel and the detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division were still here.






All of us were with our significant other by now and in our bedrooms...ready to go back to work on these five murders tomorrow..

We weren't in our room good before I threw Carlotta up against the wall and began kissing her passionately...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I waited all day for that.."I said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I know you did.." she said in between more hot steamy kisses...

I took my foot and kicked the door closed...I ran my hands up under her dress...She unzippered my trousers...

We continued kissing and fondling each other....

Carlotta slowly began to undress...

"I've missed you papi." said Carlotta...

As usual, I was astounded by her beauty....
We kissed passionately as I unhooked her bra......

"Ummmmph, damnnnn Carlotta.." I asked..

Carlotta smiled and softly fondled my now engorged and erect penis.. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuu you are so huge, so hard papi.." she said.as we kissed in the middle of the floor...
''You've got me so aroused.."I said...

 ''Oh My god....woooooou look at you!  I see papi." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all naked in my face.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu.." she moaned...

I was threatening to explode, I was so aroused...
I just marveled at Carlotta's body...

"I want you so bad right now" I said to her...Thinking about the very first time I met her and all of the dreams I had about her before we actually got together...
"I want you too!." said Carlotta...

 "Oh...Well I'm ready." I moaned.

"I know you are....I can tell.." she said...and giggled....She put hand over her mouth..."You are so hard and so turned on..." she laughed...

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......The bed sunk under our combined weights and the headboard began to softly slam against the wall as the bed began to squeak.....

FIVE TO SIX HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another THREE HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river.... By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her smile first as if she was going to laugh...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....again......and again....
 Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....She was kissing my chest and my neck and licking my face...She clearly was not finished...She took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..
 She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..and began to move up and down, slowly...

''Ummmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuu papi, you are still so hard...Ouuuuuu!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Carlotta!" I sighed....

The bed was squeaking so loud...There is no way someone in the hallway didn't hear it...I wished we were in the privacy of our home where we could be as loud as we wanted...
She gave me a wet sloppy kiss..

"Ummmmmmm papiiii!" she sighed..


She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged....I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Carlotta screamed...Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Carlotttta....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

She was wired from working practically 48 hours around the clock...and hornier than ever...

 "You like this papi?"she moaned...  "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I like it...Aye yi yiiiii.." she cooed..

"You know I do..." I said as we continued making sweet love...

Another THREE or so hours went by...We both were enjoying ourselves immensely.

"Carlottaa...you're driving me crazy..."I moaned...

She kept smiling...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu papi..you feel sooooooooooo goooood....gracias!" she cooed..
 Again and again..I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....Her body trembled....I was still cumming....

 "Oh god...I'm exhausted..." I said..and I was this time, I lie on my back and caught my breath....

 Carlotta was still trembling....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pappppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.." she cooed..

 Carlotta got up made us some Ice Tea....and checked her phone for any texts or missed calls..We could have missed a dozen as long as we were making love...

We had been working this case hard for 11 days, going in to 12...We all needed this down time to be together and alone...It would be good for our overall morale...





II-
Detective Ralph Carter stood outside of our headquarters the next morning with Lt. Tragg...He marveled at the brand new building..
"Wowwwwwwwwwwww this is something...A Brand new building...." said Ralph Carter..
"Yeah... It's okay....I don't think these guys deserve a whole building...but I don't make the decisions..."said Lt. Tragg.
"Awwww come on Artie, these guys are great...They've cracked some major cases...I hear about them...I know Jimmy Barlow..He and I are from the same neighborhood.."said Ralph..

"He was one of my detectives...a little bit of a showboat...Not a team player...The Puerto Rican detective in there, Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace...She was one of mine too...I should have never of let her go...Her or Tyriq Pile...They were both of my detectives..."said Lt. Tragg....
"Lighten up Artie...."said Ralph, laughing...
"Look at you...Made Detective...Three days on the job and they got you detailed to an elite unit....Ha Ha..Boyyyy Your old man...Your Old man would be so proud of you...I swear Ralphie,I wish he was..I wish he was here to see his boy!"said Lt. Tragg...
"He would've been ,had he not have taken up with whores..He would have been!" said Detective Carter..
"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy don't put your old man down...He was Natural Police, One of the toughest son of a bitches I ever had the privilege to work with....It was a shame what happened to him...A Tragedy of Events you might say...He uh fell for the wrong woman.."said Lt. Tragg.

''A whore..Do you know what that did to my mother? And Me?  Do you know what that did?  A goddamn...I-I can't talk about it..I can't talk about it anymore.."said Ralph Carter..
"Look Kid...Vince wasn't perfect...He had his flaws...He liked to chase the women..Maybe he wasn't the best husband in the world..but one thing I know...One thing I know...He loved you...yes he did...and I know he'd proud of you...The man you've become...Be a better man than he was....Be a good detective...Be Good Police!"said Lt. Tragg..
"I will! I figure I can't be any worse.."said Detective Carter..."Well...I gotta go now Uncle Artie.." he said.. He had always called Lt. Tragg and Detective Curly Howard his uncles...even though neither one was related to him..They always were around...More than his father....
Jimmy greeted him at the door...

"Ralphie Boyyyyyyyyyyyyy..What's goin on?" said Jimmy...
"Jimmy Barlow....Look at you and me...Detectives huh?" said Ralph Carter...who hugged him...
"Let me show you around....This is my wife, Detective Angela Belton-Barlow"said Jimmy..
"Hi Ralph..."said Angie...
"Jimmy, you got married? wowwwwwwwwwwwww!"said Ralph..
"Almost three years now.."said Jimmy...

"This is her partner, Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor...
''What's up guy?"said Duke..
"You played football...in high school....My dad used to go to your games...He remembered when you became a cop.."said Ralph....
"That was a long time ago...but yeah, I did play a little.."laughed Duke..
"These are my partners...Detective Carlotta Rodriguez-Wallace..
"Hola."said Carlotta..

and Tyriq Pile..
"What's up Detective Carter?" said Tyriq, shaking his hand...
"These are my friends, Detectives Tony Hopkins and his partner, Sirena Pile..She's Tyriq's wife..
''What's up dude?" said Hop.
"Pleased to meet you."said Sirena..
He didn't say anything...but the first shocker was that Jimmy was married to a Black woman, not that anything was wrong with that, she was a babe...And except for the Puerto Rican Detective, everyone in here was Black...

The administrative staff was half Black and Latino and half white..Only the uniforms were  white and even then,only half white..There were a lot Black uniformed officers and Latino Officers too..Even a few Asian officers.He was used to being in situations that were exactly the opposite...Diversity was alive and well here.
"This is my supervisor, Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren..
"Hello Detective, Pleased to have you aboard...There are other detectives from Vice and Special Victims Unit that are helping us , you'll be working with them." said Sissy..
He looked at all of the fancy equipment..and was mesmerized...The computers, monitors...the works...

"Come on,let me take you upstairs."said Jimmy...
''Wowww you guys are awesome...Awesome set up."said Ralph Carter...
"FBI and ATF have this floor...and this here is the queen of the federallis...Detective Hopkins wife, Deputy Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Hopkins.."said Jimmy...
"I ought to have you introduce me everyday Jimmy."said Sharon....
"Sharon this Detective Ralph Carter, He'll be working with the guys from Vice and Special Victims Unit when they get here.."said Jimmy....
"Pleased to have you on board...There is coffee and pastries over there on the table if you like.."said Sharon...
Ralph Carter was surprised to see so many African -Americans in charge and women at that!!  All of the women he'd met so far were good looking..
"Oh and Ralphie..This is the guy I owe my career to...Assistant District Attorney Keith Wallace...He hand picked me...Most of us for this unit..."said Jimmy..
"Pleased to meet you.Glad to have you on our task force..." I said..
"I know who you are..I've seen you on Television enough times."said Ralph...who thought...That explains a lot..He hand picked everybody...No wonder so many Blacks and Latinos and women are working and running things here...he mused..

III-
 Carlotta, Sissy, Tyriq, Sirena, Hop and Duke sat in the dayroom downstairs a little while later..Carlotta began to speak...

''Whores, Puntas..Except for Sugar Daddy, the pimp...our killer has killed only working girls, exclusively working girls..we are looking for someone who had a bad experience with a prostitute.."said Carlotta..
 "Maybe he feels inadequate..He pops off too fast...Premature ejaculation!!!!Maybe they laughed at him or humiliated him." said Sissy.
 "Noooo, this guy has a deep deep hatred...I suspect a hatred that's been burning for a long time..I'm judging by the way he kills...Cold ,calculated and with poison...He likes to watch them writhe in pain and die slowly.And he has been just smart enough to sit out of the angle of any cameras...and to slip away without being noticed...He must look like any number of average guys...He's not dressed too noticeable..He easily slips in and out of situations and nobody remembers him."said Tyriq.
 "His Mother might have been a hooker, He might have had to see her parade man after man after man through his house...Might have even have caught her in bed with the men...Maybe one or some of these men mistreated him...."said Sirena.
 '' A Tragedy of Events..You might say.."said Hop..
 "I'm going to look at profiles of all of our sex offenders who might have had this kind of background .."said Duke..
''Sirena..you were a good profiler...That's a project for you, me and Sharon..."said Angie..
"I'm on it...After lunch we'll run that down...The Special Victims guys can help us...Maybe Sharon and the FBI guys too!"said Sharon.
"I forgot to mention...Yesterday...Rico ,Jimmy and I

and Hop
Found one phone number...Onephone number that dialed into all three girl's phones on the day they died..."said Carlotta.
"We traced it...It was a blocked number and it probably came from a burner phone...and it was rerouted to somewhere in Europe and then back here...but we found the apartment and the equipment used...It was bleached down...No prints, No DNA." said Carlotta.
"This guy is good, smart..He's covered his tracks...But he can't be that good."I said.
"Oh whoever our killer is ,He's very good, He's eluded law enforcement..Trace that equipment..Find out who bought it..Where it was purchased from.."said Sissy..
"I can't help but think when he killed Sugar Daddy and that girl he made a mistake..She had been dead for a day already...It's almost like he returned to the scene of that crime to clean up something..and Sugar Daddy walked in on him...So he had to go too...He's the only male that was killed..That had to be the reason why...
''So our killer must have had a gun...How else could he have controlled the situation with Sugar daddy?"said Carlotta.
"Top, you've got a point."said Duke..

"Whatever let's get back on this and try to make some headway.."said Sissy..
Hazel walked in...

"I think our killer made his first mistake.."said Hazel..
"What was that?" said Keith Wallace..

"He touched a glass in that apartment. It was the one thing that wasn't bleached down..We got a palm print and fingerprints...After we eliminated you guys and my guys,plus the deceased...I ran it through decks...Nothing..Then I ran it through FBI Vicap, still nothing, Then Interpol..Nothing..But we are not through..There is still bonded workers and of course ,Cops!"said Hazel...
"That fingerprint is major...It's the first break we've gotten in this case....That and that phone number.."said Sissy..
''About that phone number Sissy?..The Dead girl who was hung with Sugar Daddy...She got a call from that same phone the day she died also.."said Carlotta.

IV-
"I used to work this district Jimmy, when I was a roller.."said Detective Ralph Carter...
He and Jimmy were cruising the boulevard tonight..

"Yeah?" asked Jimmy...

"Yeah...I used to run the hoppers and the touts away and force the drug crews to move down a block..I ran those GODDAMN WHORES AWAY TOO!" he said ,getting louder..
"LOOK AT EM...SELLING THEIR BODIES FOR MONEY...PROBABLY GIVE A GUY THE CLAP FOR HIS TROUBLES...LURE SOME KIDS FATHER AWAY FROM IS FAMILY!!!" he yelled..
"Yo Yo Yo Ralphie Boy, calm down...You went to 100 real fast over this."said Jimmy,looking at him strange..
"I SWEAR JIMMY, I"D HAVE NO TROUBLE KILLING A FILTHY STINKING WHORE...I'D HAVE NO PROBLEM KILLING ONE OF THEM!" Ralph screamed..
as they passed another working girl...
Jimmy got a chill down his spine...
Back at headquarters...




Sirena ,Angie ,Duke and Sharon ,along with FBI agents and detectives from Vice and Special Vicitms were looking at several Sex Offenders and other recently released felons who had a background fitting Carlotta's profile of a man or woman ,whose parents or parent was in the sex game..(Prostitute, Exotic dancer,Pimp)
Hazel had gotten a hit on the Fingerprint and palm print she got from the house where the double murder occurred..

"OH MY GOD!" she said..

Carlotta ,Hop and I were looking at photos from an ATM camera , They got a hit on the White male with Blond Hair, in a Black Leather Bomber Jacket seen with the dead girl from the first night and from a business camera from the second night right across the street from where the second dead girl's body was found...


 ''Aye Mios Dios...Blow that up..Stop right there." she told the technician..
"Look who it is.."said Hop..
"Maybe it's a co-incidence.."I said..
"Both Nights? Both places????..."said Sissy...
"Wow, who would have thought that."said Tyriq..
Meanwhile ,out on the Boulevard...
Jimmy began to wonder...

"Anyway...I was a young uniformed officer...Detective Sgt. Vince Carter and his wife had broken up...She caught him with a prostitute in a love nest downtown..She put him out...Apparently, he had fallen in love with this prostitute...He moved in with her...They got into some altercation and she shot him, killed him and then shot and killed herself... It was a mess..

His wife got his pension...He died on good terms with the department..I remember his son, Ralph was 11 or 12...He took it very hard..Very hard...He had therapy I believe...

 Jimmy stared at Ralphie..
He wondered..
CONCLUSION NEXT!



11 comments:

Toni said...

OMG! It's Him!!! And Jimmy is sitting in the car with him....Don't Kill Jimmy off, don't you do that!

Angie B. said...

I think Detective James Barlow can handle himself..Besides...This guy wouldn't hurt Jimmy...It's working girls he hates..

Sunflower said...

It all makes sense...This guy never got over the trauma of his father, a policeman ,leaving his mother and him for one of these types of women and this woman murdering his father...

Lisa said...

The thing that scares me is whatever is screwed up in this guy's head has been screwed up for years...I don't think he just started doing this...

Halo said...

Now that is scary!

Vanessa said...

He's now a detective and working with the very people who are trying to find him..How Ironic! Irony runs through ESCAPADES!

Anonymous said...

OMG! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES AND BRA...GREAT SEX SCENE!

Brenda said...

Speaking of the Sex Scenes...I sometimes feel like a peeping tom..Like I'm either peeping inside a couple's window or I'm on the other side of the wall listening..That's how real the sex scenes are..

Rita said...

It's a scary thought to think that this guy may have been killing women ever since he was a patrol officer and now he's a detective and has cover and is doing this now!

Cheryl said...

They know who he is...They are close to getting him now...

Grover Tha Playboy said...

We'll see tomorrow!