Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Ex-Wives and Lovers

 TWO DAYS LATER-

The Press was out in force. Snapping Photos and asking questions as Judge Milton Wiley , State Supreme Court Hopeful
Walked into the courthouse to face the State Senate Committee Hearing...He would have all but been sworn in now had it not been for an accusation of rape by a former associate...


He was flanked by Attorneys, Glenda Barnes and Alex Russell....
The Press snapped more photos as
Attorney Susan Blacke, the Judges one time Mentee, who was now accusing him of rape..entered the courtroom...
Visiting Attorney Elwood Barnes sat ,sipping a bottle of cold water and observing..

Man, She is fine...If the Judge did sexually assault her, I certainly couldn't blame him too much..My lord..he mused...Then he looked up and began choking...

He was choking so bad..Someone had to slap him in the back.

"You Okay man?" asked the man..

"Yes..Yes..Thank you...The uh water just went down the uh wrong way ."said Elwood...

Or rather, he was shocked to see Susan Blacke's Attorneys..

 His Ex-Wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander
Her niece, Beverly West, Also an Attorney...

Me, Olivia's current husband, Investigator Donnie Ray Alexander..
Beverly's Husband, Attorney Nelson East...and
Josie Boyd, our young Para -Legal....
"Son of a bitch!" he said upon seeing us...
Beverly spotted him first...

"Auntay look!  It's Bum Ass...He's here!" she said.

Olivia looked...She saw him...

"Oh Hell..Just what I need."she said.
"What is he doing here?" I asked..
"I don't know...and I don't care right now.."said Olivia..
"Wow...I feel like I jinxed you guys just by mentioning his name."said Nelson...
"Your ex-husband is here Liv?" asked Susan Blacke'

''Yes...and the chief counsel for Judge Wiley is his second wife..They're also divorced..."said Olivia..

"Oh My God!!!...What is he doing here?" asked Susan..
"That is a good question...I would ask him, but I can't stand him..."said Beverly...
"Don't worry about him, Just worry about this hearing."I said...

II-
Before anything started, Glenda Barnes walked over to Olivia and smiled and shook her hand..

"OLIVIA!! Olivia Bennett-Alexander...You are Elwood's first wife....I've heard of you...I had no idea you were the Olivia he talked about so much....I am Glenda Barnes..also an ex-wife of his..I am so pleased to meet you.."she said..
For once, Olivia was speechless...

"If I wasn't so lazy,I'd of done the same thing you did and dropped Barnes and went back to my maiden name..I just haven't gotten around to it.."she said... She looked at Beverly...

"This is your niece, Beverly....Pleased to meet you.."she said.

"Hi" was all Beverly would say..
"This is my current husband and Investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander...and My niece's husband, Attorney Nelson East."Olivia said..

"Hello." I said..

"Hello Ms. Barnes."said Nelson..
''And this is Josie Boyd, our Para -Legal and soon to be Attorney."said Olivia.
"Hello" said Josie...

''Well I hope you're enjoying Boston..." she said..

The Entire scene was bizzare...

Judge Wiley was un nerved...

"Oh God, I've heard of them...Olivia and Beverly...They are heavy hitters..What is Glenda possibly saying to them?" he asked..
"Relax..It's probably girl talk...Glenda and Olivia used to be married to the same man....That fellow over there in the spectator section.."said Alex Russell..
staring at Elwood Barnes..
"Olivia is married to the fellow next to her...Donnie Ray something or other..."

he said looking at us..
 "Alexander....Alexander...He is Olivia's present husband..before she married him, She was Olivia Barnes...She was married to that guy, Elwood Barnes...

He's an Attorney also...Chief counsel for Cyclops Insurance in Philadelphia..After Elwood divorced Olivia ,he married Glenda..

They are now divorced too.!"said Alex...
"Well he has great taste in women...Both Olivia and Glenda are babes.."said Judge Wiley...
"Yes they are..."agreed Alex Russell..

"This Elwood guy...What is he doing here?" asked Judge Wiley..

"That,I don't know.."said Alex Russell.
"Find Out..I don't want anymore surprises."said Judge Wiley.

III-

Elwood stared at Olivia and found himself getting an erection..
My god she is beautiful....I was a fool letting her get away....Donnie Ray is so lucky... he thought..
He peered at Josie...

My goodness, she has a rack on her...He thought...
Even Beverly, her pain in the ass niece has a body on her...He regretted treating Beverly poorly when he was married to Olivia...She despised him now and probably always would..

While he no longer hated her...
He looked at Glenda...His erection got larger ,remembering the hot time they had in bed two nights ago..

She hadn't returned his texts and when he called...Her phone went to voicemail...She was probably preparing for this hearing..he mused.

IV-
The Hearing began...
Glenda whispered something in Judge Wiley's ear...
He smiled..

The Chairman addressed him...

"Judge Wiley...As you know, a serious charge has been lobbed against you...

"Yes, I do...This scurrilous allegation is not true...Not True at all." he said.

 ''So you are calling my client a liar...Is that right?" asked Olivia..
"No..I uh..I uh think she is mistaken.."he said..
"So she was so mistaken that she apparently can't tell if she's been raped and by who or not?" asked Beverly..
"I-I-I...uh..."said Judge Wiley before his Attorney stood up...
''Mrs. Bennett-Alexander...Do you have any corroboration ? Do you have any witnesses?" asked Glenda,"because if not then this is just he said-she said." said Glenda..
''We are prepared to show the results of a Polygraph test taken by my client.." said Olivia..

"You know that's inadmissable."said Glenda.
"In a criminal trial yes, it is...But no one is on trial here..This is a State Senate hearing...It is very much so addmissable..."said Olivia...
"We will have four people testify who are close to this situation.."said Beverly...

I had found the bartender ,who served them at the bar that night...Another man who helped the semi conscious Susan Blacke into Judge Wiley's car, The Cab Driver , who picked her up from his apartment that morning and another young lady who said he nearly did the same thing to her, but she caught him....They would all be here tomorrow.
"So they witnessed a rape?" asked Glenda..
''Why don't you wait until tomorrow , when everybody will testify under oath.."said Nelson.

"The Question is...Will you have anyone to refute our people?" asked Olivia.
Alex Russell whispered in Judge Wiley's ear...

''She's bluffing..She's a very good Attorney..I've seen her in action...Very shrewd..Never gets ruffled..Never appears to be surprised..Now tell me the truth ,did you rape that girl?" he asked.
''Come on...You know better than that...How long have you been knowing me Alex..Geez?" said Judge Wiley.
The sparing continued for another half hour before the hearing adjourned...
Glenda smiled a bit..

"She's good...They both are..But so am I..." said Glenda..
"You'd better be."said Attorney Alex Russell.
Elwood was like a basketball fan, watching his first and second wives spar in the hearing...Something he thought he'd never see...

He greeted us in the hallway...

"Donnie Ray! How are you?" he said and shook my hand...

''Hey Elwood,What brings you to Boston?" I asked.

"I'm here representing a client of the Insurance Company..I stop in here and what do I see...Both of my ex-wives battling each other in open court.."he laughed..
"Hello Elwood!" said Olivia..
"Hello Olivia, you looked good in there...You too Beverly.." he said.
"Thank You" was all Beverly would say...I was surprised she said that much..
"You are Nelson East ,Beverly's husband right?" said Elwood..
"Yes..Hello Mr. Barnes..."said Nelson...
"Congratulations on your recent nuptials..and I didn't catch your name Little Lady."he said eying Josie's cleavage.
"Josie...Josie Boyd."said Josie.
"Liv you've put together a great team..."said Elwood.

''Thank You...So what are you doing in Boston? Where is your girlfriend..?" asked Olivia.
"I'm here on Insurance Business...A Civil case, you know, repping a client..Nothing exciting like what you and my other ex-wife is doing...I see that you two have met .."said Elwood..

''We did...She's good...We might even become friends after this trial..we have so much in common."said Olivia.
''Both were married to the same bum."Beverly whispered to Josie,
who giggled...
"Donnie Ray ,throw me the keys...I'll bring the car around.."said Nelson..
I tossed him the keys..

"My girlfriend is at home in Philly..Where I'll be in two days after my business here is finished..You guys staying in town?" asked Elwood.

"Yes..We are staying with some people who agreed to put us up.."Olivia lied...
"That's much cheaper than these hotels...Smart move. Well, my number hasn't changed, perhaps we'll meet up for drinks before I leave.."he said.

He saw Glenda leaving out of the side of his eye...

''Well,I must be going...Nice seeing you Liv, Donnie Ray, folks.." he said and quickly exited..
"He doesn't fool me...He's sniffing around Glenda..I know him...I almost thought he had reformed...He's still a dog.."said Olivia..
''Yup!"said Beverly...
"Did you find a nice bar Donnie Ray? I don't know about you guys, but this girl could use a drink.."said Josie..
"I did...Here comes Nelson with the car..."I said.
He got out...Gave me the keys...
We took off...
I drove, Olivia sat next to me..

and Josie sat next to her..
Nelson and Bev took up the back seat...
 "I was just glad to get out of there...This is different for me..I'm used to being in court ,facing a jury and a judge."said Nelson..
''It's new to me too."said Beverly.
"Me too!  Nobody is on trial here...Nobody is asking for any money or anything..This is a glorified job interview"said Olivia.
"And we are playing spoiler."said Josie.

V-
We found a bar...
One of the places I remembered ,the last time I was here....It was quiet...A place we musicians went after a set to wind down...
 "This is nice Donnie Ray..."said Olivia..
 "Nice and quiet...A place two people could go to be alone.."said Beverly.
''Reminds me of the Mermaid Club at home."said Josie..
"Is that place still open? That's a hood bar Donnie Ray...If you're a shot caller , There is a literal who's who of grifters, Heist guys, Box men, Muscle all hanging out in that bar..."said Nelson..
"Your Uncle told you that no doubt." I said, remembering that Nelson's Uncle once controlled every illegal penny spent and made in a huge slice of Philadelphia before he retired and moved to Paris.
"My Father forbade me to go in there."said Josie..
''And of course you did right?" I said, smiling at Josie.
"Of course I did." laughed Josie,who's father ,Joe Boyd was an even bigger gangster than Nelson's Uncle before he was gunned down.  Amazing their Nephew and Daughter turned out to be such upstanding citizen's..Attorney and Attorney in training..How Ironic.



 Olivia and Beverly cracked up as their drinks arrived..
The Girls had their Citris martinis,
While Nelson and I had our beers...
"Liv, you are going to have to drive....Donnie Ray and I are too tired and we have a buzz.."said Nelson,smiling..
"He's right dear.." I laughed..
"I don't mind...Toss me the keys when you're ready.."laughed Olivia..
While in a condo, blocks away..
 "I met your first wife, Olivia...I think I like her...She's nice and in court, she's good..."said Glenda.
''She's a gem...You're good too.."laughed Elwood..
"And you're a horn dog..."laughed Glenda...

Within the next hour, she and Elwood were back in bed making sweet love for the remainder of the night!

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are sooo nasty, all you think about is sex.." she remarked as her bed began rocking back and forth and squeaking out of control...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, you may be right...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Elwood...

Elwood's body was trembling...So was Glenda's......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." she cooed..enjoying every last minute of lovemaking....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Glenda you are driving me crazy.." he moaned...


"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Elwood!  Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned.



(TO BE CONTINUED)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THROWING MY PANTIES...LOVED THAT LAST SCENE!