Friday, November 9, 2018

One For The Road

The Hearing Began....The first thing we noticed was , who was missing..
"Liv this can't be right...The Judge's counsel is not here...Where is Alex Russell ?  Where is Glenda Barnes for that matter?/" asked Josie..
"This is strange...Beyond strange...Both of them missing??" asked Olivia..
"I don't like this.."I said.. That feeling I had in my gut that something was sideways was never more pronounced than right now..

"Look Donnie Ray...It appears Judge Wiley has different counsel." noted Beverly...
"I know that guy....His name is Charles Grass...He represented a client that was suing one of our clients.."said Nelson..
And Older white man addressed the court...

''I am Charles Grass ,Attorney at Law, I will be representing Judge Milton Wiley ." he said..
''Olivia Bennett Alexander, counselor for Ms. Blacke...

Assisted by Attorneys Beverly West-East and Nelson East.." she said.

The Chairman asked Olivia..

"Mrs. Alexander is your client ready to give her testimony?"
''She is your honor.." said Olivia..

''We'll see her and hear it now.." he said.
Attorney Susan Blacke walked into the courtroom, flanked by Josie and I..


I looked around...I still could not believe that neither Alex Russell, The Judge's right hand man it would seem or Glenda Barnes, who we were very prepared to spar against was not present...

II-
Susan sat and gave her testimony...

"Like I said, Judge Wiley was my friend...Like a father to me...
He's married...I've been over his house for dinner a few times...So I was surprised...Shocked when he started dropping by my apartment late...I mean real late at night....Drunk, soused...

Asking me questions about my sex life, was I dating, who I was dating and asking if he could stay the night...

I never allowed him to stay...

Then last year,Last year, three weeks before Christmas ,My law firm had a Christmas party...He attended... I admit...I got a little tipsy...He offered to take me someplace quiet...For dinner...

I went with him...I don't remember how I ended up at his apartment...Not his home, but an apartment that he apparently owned in downtown Boston..
I was groggy...Like something had been slipped in my drink, while we were at the bar...But I never saw him do that if he did...

He poured a glass of water and gave me a pill...

"This will relax you." he said..

But I felt worse...paralyzed almost....The lights were dimmed and soft music was playing...Judge Wiley was lying next to me in just his boxers...I wanted to get up ,but I was too weak to move...

"Shhhhhh....Just relax...Everything is okay...Just relax...." he said...

"Where Am I?" I asked...

"You're someplace safe, someplace relaxing baby...You know I always said I'd take care of you baby...My sweet chocolate baby..."he said and he leaned over and kissed me in the lips and put his tongue down my throat...

"Judge Wiley...What are you doing?" I asked...Still very weak and woozy...

"Shhhhhh..Susie,everything is alright...Oh My goodness..I-I had no idea you were so...so womanly...Your breasts are sooo round, your hips...Oh My God....I have wanted to get you in the bed since the first day I met you back when you won that college scholarship.."

"Judge Wiley  please...Please...I don't feel good..Take me home..."I said..

"Call me Milt......Big Milt baby...Ummmmmmm I'll take you home baby...Yessssssssss lawd...I'll take you home...Ummmmmmmmmmmm ."he moaned...He had unbuttoned my top, taken my bra off and was kissing and slobbering all over my breasts....He had unzippered my skirt and taken it off and had me in his bed...

 Oh Susan...Susie ,My goodness gracious..look at you...You are driving me crazy....." he said, moaning and breathing heavy...I could see that he had a huge erection...His boxer shorts were stretched out...I couldn't believe this was happening to me...I couldn't believe I was in this situation...But I was so weak, so loopy...I couldn't fight him off,plus I kept blacking out and waking up in a state of dizzyness....

''Judge Wiley please...you don't have to do this..."I pleaded..

"Shhhhhhh..it's alright...It's alright...Just let me ease on in...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss... ease on in....."he moaned as he slipped my panties down and mounted me....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Judge Wiley  please.....Don't do this...please.." I moaned...

"Yessssssssssssssssssssss..." he moaned..."Yessssss...ahhhhhhh this feels soooo goood....lawd girl, you drivin me crazzzyyyyyyy..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Shhhhhhh..it's alright...It's alright...Just let me ease on in...yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss... ease on in.....Ouuuuu, you don't know how long I've wanted to get you in the bed....ohhhhhhhhhh..."he moaned...

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. please.....Stop, don't do this...Don't do this...ouuuuu.." I moaned...

and that's all I remember...
"I woke up some hours later....I was completely nude...Judge Wiley was fixing his tie and putting on his suit jacket...He looked over at me and smiled...He passed me my skirt, my blouse, my bra , my panties.. and my heels.They were all folded neatly...As though I had folded them myself..


"Here are your clothes...Get dressed....There is a cab waiting for you outside..."he said very non-chalantly ..Like we had had an arrangement or something...He didn't feel as though he had done anything wrong or out of the ordinary..

I looked in the trash can next to the bed and there was a loaded condom...and a torn condom wrapper..Semen was everywhere though  on the sheets, on the floor.....on my legs...I felt so icky.....and I hated myself..

"You raped me...You-You raped me.."I said...I was crying...

He rubbed my back..

"Now..Now..Now dear...Rape is such a strong word....We .uh..we just comforted each other...We uh both had a rough stressful day and we had a nice meal...and we celebrated .It's the holidays...We were both drinking very heavily and that's what happened...We were just two adults who gave into our passions.." he said,smiling..

I got out of there...I didn't say another word....I know I should have called the police and reported this...but I thought about his wife...His career.....and the fact that he got me my present job...and he had always been good to me before...
and it was his word against mine...He used a condom, so there was no biological evidence.." said Susan...
She was in tears....
"Lies, All Lies...That never happened..." Judge Wiley retorted...

The people present gasped at the testimony...

Olivia called the bartender who served them that night...He distinctly remembered the two of them drinking and laughing and talking..
Charles Grass cross examined him..

"Did you at anytime see the Judge put his hands on Ms. Blacke or place his hands up under her dress as she alledges?" he asked..

''Well No..They were sitting a distance from me..." he said..

"No further questions." he said and smiled at Olivia..
Beverly called another man who was in the bar... He testified that he did see the Judge place his hand under her skirt and try to kiss her and he saw her fighting off his advances...he assumed they had something going on...He said that Ms. Blacke was so drunk that she practically passed out and he helped the Judge take her to his car...He had no idea if he took her home or someplace else.. he said.
Nelson interviewed the cab driver who testified that he was called by The Judge from an Apartment in midtown the next morning where he was paid and instructed to take Ms. Blacke home..
The Judge squirmed in his seat because now for the first time it was confirmed that Susan Blacke did spend the night in his apartment.. His wife burst into tears and stared daggers at him.....

"I took her to my apartment ...but she slept it off...We did not have sex..." he maintained..
Olivia brought in another young woman...An attractive young ,Blonde Attorney...Who was clerking for the Judge back then who testified that the Judge attempted to put a pill in her drink and she caught him...

This drew a gasp from the audience...
The Judge dropped his head....
"Despite all of this..there is no proof of a sexual assault..None whatsoever..All we do know is this young lady got drunk in a bar, passed out and The Judge took her to his apartment to sleep it off.."said Charles Grass..
"Really?  Really? He could have taken her home , Took her keys and made sure she was safe in HER OWN HOME!" said Beverly, who was getting emotional...
 "Come on Bev...It's okay..."said Nelson softly..
 "You did well Shortcake, point taken.."I said..

Nelson and I both walked her to her seat..

"I would ask you why you maintain a seperate apartment Judge? But that is not my concern...As my niece said, You could have taken her to her home...or your home ,the one you share with your wife!" said Olivia..who continued.. "I'll say this and I'll close...Sexual violence has long been understood as exclusively a women's issue, and written about in publications that cover those. That's because the vast majority of victims are women, and a huge portion of women—one in six in America—is a victim of attempted or completed rape. And men don't often get involved in the conversation at all, or at least until they have a daughter (In the past two years, "As a father of daughters," has become a horrible, meaningless cliché). It's actually, of course, just the opposite. Until we start making its prevention the purview of men and boys, women will keep having to be just as courageous as my client was today in coming forth."she said.

The spectators, and women members of the State Senate stood up and applauded.....Olivia got a ten minute standing ovation...

By now the Judge's wife had left the courtroom...T
Judge Wiley stood and spoke softly...

"I withdraw my nomination for State Supreme Court..." he said softly and turned toward Susan..
"All I wanted you to say is you were sorry.." she said..in tears..

"You're gonna be sorry." he growled as he walked out..

III-
And in Glenda Barnes Condo...In Downtown Boston... kissing and lovemaking commenced..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Elwood... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Glenda! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."he yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Ellllllllllwooood . Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...You're a machine..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"Oh Glenda....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..., you are rocking my world...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she cooed..

''Yesssssssssssss, now that's what I like...You calling me baby...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Elwoood....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed.

 Glenda's bed made so much noise...She knew that her neighbors in the adjoining rooms could hear them....The bed squeaked and was very loud....The headboard slammed against the wall and Elwood was louder than any man she'd ever been with...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, oUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." he moaned...

"Elwood!! Please...Everybody can hear us...It's not that good..." she said, embarrassed at the noise he was making...bad enough the bed was squeaking so loud and the headboard was about to fall off....

"Who you tellin ,it's not that good..??Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmph!  OH LORD!!!!!" he cried out..

She giggled....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Elwoood....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed.

"I've never felt this good in MY LIFE!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed.....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of sweet lovemaking  passed by slowly...

Elwood came so hard, he thought he was going to go blind...

Glenda came and came hard....her body shaking, sweat and tears running down the side of her face......She fell asleep in Elwood's arms...still slightly stroking his penis...


"My god I've forgotten how good this thing was.." she mused.

That was the last thing Elwood remembered before he too fell asleep!
 Elwood awakened and showered and got dressed...
Glenda woke up...She smiled at Elwood...

"I enjoyed your visit.."she said..

"You missed that hearing...That was major...Why?" asked Elwood..
"Because that Judge is a sleazy slime ball and I realized that that young lady, Susan Blacke, who your wife is brilliantly representing was telling the truth.."said Glenda.
"How do you know that?" asked Elwood..
''Women's Intuition..We'll leave it at that!" said Glenda.  "Now...Don't you have to pack and catch a plane back to Philly and Your Significant Other?" said Glenda..

"I do....Perhaps I uh can come up here one weekend and we uh do this again huh?" asked Elwood..
"Perhaps not...Consider this week, one for the road...Go home...Go back to that poor unlucky lady at home waiting for you."said Glenda..

"You're right...Goodbye Glenda..Have a nice life."said Elwood, who smiled...but felt sad and empty inside..
Not the way he felt with his girlfriend at home...Thinking about her now was causing him to have another erection.



IV-
LATER THAT AFTERNOON-

 We all met at a very trendy Boston Bar..It was surprisingly our first night out on the town since we'd been here, which was not like us at all...We cooked all of our meals in house and we hung out with each other...But tonight with the hearing over...and the news that Judge Wiley withdrew his nomination...We were done and on our way back...
Bernadette's Niece, Attorney Tiffany Reid had returned and took us out to this nice bar...

"Liv, Bev, Sorry I got back so late and missed the Hearing....I heard it wasn't much of a hearing..but that Olivia brought the house down...It was on the news..."said Tiffany..
"I didn't mean to give a speech...but when I saw my niece upset...and her also being a victim of sexual violence, I felt I had to say something..
''That's why I love my Auntay."said Beverly, hugging Olivia..
"I was proud of my baby!"I said and hugged Olivia
Who smiled and rubbed my arms..
"We all were"said Nelson...
"Yesssssssssssss.."said Josie ,who raised her glass in a toast as more drinks arrived..
"I can't thank you guys enough..And it was revenge....He's never going to get the justice he deserves...but at least he won't be further rewarded for it.."said Susan...
"And I heard him threaten you...Tell you you're going to be sorry....If you experience any reprisals..I mean the slightest..Keep my number on speed dial..."said Olivia..

"Mine too...We'll be right back up here.."said Beverly...
"Will do.."said Susan Blacke...
Attorney Alex Russell walked over to us...

"Hello Mrs. Bennett-Alexander...Mr.Alexander...Mrs. East, Mr. East..Ms. Boyd...I'm Alex Russell , Judge Wiley's former Attorney..I dropped him as a client...So did my firm...And I understand his wife is seeking a divorce...The Bar is calling for an investigation into his activities...so he's going to be busy for quite some time.."he said..
"What Happened to Ms.Barnes...?" I asked.
''I don't know...She called in early this morning and said she was dropping him as a client..and we haven't heard from her since.." said Alex.
''Auntay? You think she uh overslept?" asked Beverly with a devilish look in her eye.
"She strikes me as being more professional than that..No, this was something else...I shudder to think what it might have been." said Olivia.
''Let's drink up...It's your last night on the town.."said Tiffany...
"Here Here."said Nelson...
Josie giggled...
''Bartender...Another round of drinks on me.." I said..

Alls well that ends well...

We had a flight to catch in the morning.

EPILOUGE-
9:25 AM-FLIGHT FROM BOSTON TO NEW YORK CITY TO PHILADELPHIA.
Beverly and Nelson sat one row ahead of us kissing passionately..
"Ouuuu husband..." she moaned softly...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyy" he softly moaned..
"Hey you two, come up for air up there" joked Olivia, who sat next to me and rubbed my hands softly..
"Soon as this plane takes off...I'm going to be doing that to you.." I whispered..
Josie took the seat on the other side of me...

"Liv, Donnie Ray,I wouldn't normally change seats like this, but look." she said..

It was Elwood...

There was one seat left...It would have either been right next to Josie or with me and Olivia....Neither one was desirable...So he took the seat that would have been next to Josie..

"Hey Guys, seems like I can't stop running into you." he laughed..

Beverly stopped kissing Nelson and peeked up...Upon seeing him, She hunched back down in her seat..She turned to Nelson..

"Where were we Husband..?" she asked..
Nelson smiled.
They began kissing again...
Olivia,likewise didn't feel like talking to him, She looked at me and whispered..

"Why put off for later, what you can do right now?" she said..
and gave me the softest ,most sensual kiss ever..
I felt sorry for Josie.....
Then again...Not really, she pretended to be asleep.


11 comments:

Toni said...

Excellent and at times funny!

Sunflower said...

Olivia is always looking out for her niece..The bond between them is lifelong...The love between these two women is real...She's loved her since she was a crying newborn baby in her 9 year old auntie's room...Seeing her five that impassioned speech as Beverly was getting emotional brought a tear to my eyes..It's moments like this I realize how powerful your writing is.

Angie B. said...

Well said...You guys always make the point before I can make it..Loved this ending...And yes..At times it was funny!

Lisa said...

Poor Elwood, He will never change...He'll forever be a hound...Olivia,Glenda, Zoey..They all realized that and all are relieved to be done with him...His current girlfriend will find out...

Halo said...

Another Friday, Another great Escapades ending!

Vanessa said...

Loved this whole story Keith!

Rita said...

I loved this ending...Loved the scene on the plane...

Cheryl said...

Yeah...I wasn't surprised that they ran into Elwood on the plane...He has a habit of popping up like that...I almost think he did that on purpose.

Brenda said...

As usual, Nicely done Keith!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Honolulu, Houston, Boston..Where will the girls go next? Back to the west coast?

Keith said...

Actually Yes...They'll be back in San-Francisco and reunited with Larry North...See you in a few weeks.