Thursday, November 1, 2018

Steam Cleaned

Olivia looked ravishing in her new white slip dress as we sat across our bed in our room that afternoon...She had bought that from Victoria's Secret ,when we had been in San Francisco last year to announce Beverly and Nelson's engagement....I loved it..

We had been out all night searching dumpsters in and around ADA Brad Hammer's house until we found what I think we were looking for...

We had come home and all of us had taken nice long hot showers and gotten ready for bed..

Tomorrow I was going to take the SUV to get it detailed and steam cleaned..

"You know you turned me on with that kiss at breakfast this morning, in front of everybody."Olivia said smiling...

''I was trying to.."I said as I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately...

again for a few more minutes...


"Ummm Mama just loves you baby.."she cooed as we continued

kissing and rolling across the bed...

''Daddy loves you too."I said.

''Show mama." she said..

Olivia laughed at how aroused I was...

"Oh My...Ouuuu  Donnie Ray..... Look at youuuuuu, ouuuuuuu,.." she said..

I was fully erect and hard...

 She smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....

''Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!...." she said...

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....


She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..


 I straddled Olivia on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......


The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

''Baby,All day long, you were all I thought about...It was just so many people over here today"I said..

She continued kissing me..

"I know, I was thinking about you too..."she said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"I said.

"Well you've got me all to yourself now.." she said,continuing to kiss me..

" This is driving me crazy...." I moaned silently...

''Me too..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
 
She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh YESSSSSSS!"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


 We kept on at it for another FIVE TO SIX HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....


I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..ANOTHER HOUR slid by...


"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...Our bed was getting a work out...

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..like you're making me feel...ummmmmmmmm" she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..Damn good job!!"I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...She was having an intense orgasm!!

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS and a HALF went by....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...

''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...

I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...

"Wow! You put it on me sooo good.." she said....

 "WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! It's nearly daybreak..." she yelled...Her legs were shaking and sweat was running down her face....

Finally she stopped shaking and had the sweetest and at the same time most devilish look on her face I'd ever seen...

She crawled on top of me and began deep throat kissing me...Wet and sloppily....and eased her self down on my still rock hard and wet penis...
and began moving up and down...up and down....I was going crazy...Olivia was so soft, so warm...so moist...and feeling all of these sensations...Within another TWO HOURS I came so intensely....so hard...that I practically passed out...and the last thing I remember was Olivia, climaxing and laughing....
 ''What's so funny?" I asked.

"The faces you make when you're about to....you know..." she said...

I leaned up and kissed her passionately...

We continued kissing until we both drifted off to sleep..

Olivia called downstairs and told Beverly the office was closed for the day.....


No doubt she and Nelson

and Josie and Paris were doing the same thing we had been doing..

She called Alfreda and left a message....She and Rockland were also probably doing the same thing...

We could all go to sleep.


II-

The Next day, I was having our SUV washed and detailed at a center city car wash...Also Interesting was newly released ADA, Brad Hammer was also there, having his car steam cleaned and detailed also..
 "Fancy meeting you here." I said to ADA Hammer..
He snarled like he usually does..

''Do I know you?" he said. Then he did a double take.... "Oh Yeahh...You're a P.I.  You're Olivia's husband aren't you?" he asked..

''I am...Donnie Ray Alexander" I said and extended my hand...
He ignored me...

"You know ,I remember your wife...before you married her...She was a public defender...Her and her smart alec niece, and that guy her niece is married to...I remember all of em when they were public defenders...I never liked any of them..



Though I never faced off against them in court, I've never liked them and I never saw what all the hoopla was about them once they went into private practice...The three of them , just a bunch of ambulance chasers, attaching themselves on to any case that looks controversial, that will get them in the news...Twisting the law and using any and everything to their advantage to win a case...I despise them..." he snarled..
"Isn't that what a good Attorney does? Whatever it takes to win for their client.? They aren't paid to lose cases." I said as I waited for my SUV...
"You used to be a cop...Murder Police down in New Orleans...Tell me, Did you feel that way about defense  lawyers when you were a cop?"he snarled.

"Considering the fact that you yourself are a lawyer, that sounds funny coming from you."I said..

''You know...I know your angle...I've seen it a million times..Ex cop, Ex-Detective,All you know is policing..so once off the force you get a P.I. license and you attach yourself to a lawyer...Only you, You happen to be sleeping with the lawyer and then you go and marry her...Olivia is a beautiful woman, I can't take that away from her..." he said..

"You didn't have too many friends growing up...Did you?" I said and smiled...

His car was vaccumed, Steam cleaned and totally detailed as was mine...If I had hoped to get any DNA or Fingerprint evidence...that ship had sailed....

''We are across the street having lunch in that new diner...You're welcome to join us."I said, smiling..
"Save it...I wouldn't be caught dead talking to any of you..Let alone sharing a meal" he said..

"Well Just so you know..I was kidding...We really have nothing to say to you either....I'll see you in court counselor..You're being called as a hostile witness...And somehow...I don't find that surprising at all.."I said as I got in my SUV and pulled across the street, leaving him there..

III-
Attorney Austin Worthy was going stir crazy holing up at Josie's house..But it was the safest place for him..He invited Me, Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie to lunch today...At this tony new diner...
"Austin, this food is delicious!"said Beverly...
"I'll say...Donnie Ray...you're slipping...This is the second place we've eaten at that you didn't know about prior."Joked Nelson...
"Yes Husband...You've got to step your game up.."Joked Olivia..
"I see....Guess who I saw at the car wash just now?  Newly released ADA Brad Hammer...Newly released and what does he do? he makes a bee line to the car wash to get his car steam cleaned and detailed ,thus destroying any DNA or Fingerprint evidence..."I said..
"It doesn't matter...He's going to get the surprise of his life when we go to court.."said Josie..
''Don't look now, but here comes Mr. Warmth  himself!"said Austin as he munched on his salad...
ADA Hammer looked at us and snarled..

"Well..Look who it is.......How can you guys eat with this bum, stinking this joint up?" he asked staring daggers at Austin Worthy....

"You know we were trying to enjoy our meal..."said Beverly...
He got ready to say something but Nelson uncharacteristically cut him off..
"Think before you say the wrong thing Brad.!!!..That is my wife...I don't wish to go to jail or be censored for stuffing you in the trash.." said Nelson...uncharacteristically angry..
 I was stunned...but not surprised...Nelson loved Beverly and we had all seen the change in her since she had gotten married..A lot of the pit bull was gone, but for this occassion, I would've loved for Beverly to cut Brad Hammer to pieces with her tongue..Only she didn't have to...Nelson stepped up in her defense.
 Olivia smiled...She loved that Nelson was taking up for her niece..
 Josie smiled..Good for you Nelson!...she mused.
"Welllll on that note....Could I offer you a tip Brad?  The Cracked Crab is delish...You ought to try it with some slaw."quipped Austin..
"SAVE YOUR DAMN TIPS! I DON'T NEED ANYTHING FROM YOU, YOU POMPOUS ASSHOLE!!! I'll see you all in court...I can't wait to see your hurt faces when this asshole gets convicted and gets a needle...I can't wait.."he said and stomped his foot and stormed off...
Beverly smiled at her husband...A few tears ran down the side of her face...

"Wow...I had a nice come back for him...but I didn't have to use it...I wouldn't have let you get yourself in trouble on his account..but thank you for taking up for me...I'm not usually used to it.."said Beverly..
Nelson put his arms around Beverly and held her...He took his hankercheif and wiped her tears from her face...

"Nobody is going to hurt you or disrespect you while I'm around...Especially not that asshole..I've never liked him...Going back to when we were public defenders.."snarled Nelson..

Beverly whispered in Nelson's ear..

"Somebody just got my big girl panties wet."
Nelson blushed something crazy....

Olivia said..

"He scares me...That Brad Hammer..He was never a picnic, Even when we were public defenders and he was a young ADA..but now...now he's ten times worse..He has a lot of anger, A lot of rage...in him....I have no doubt he killed his ex-wife...And with his temperament...He could harm someone else...Any one of us..."said Olivia..
"So we stick together...You girls Liv, Shortcake and Josie...You're with me and Nelson...I know you have a hair appointment tomorrow...and much as I don't want to...I'm going with you...Austin...stay at Josie's and call no one..Check your car and make sure no GPS tracking device is on it." I said.
"You don't fool me, You just want to be with me..." joked Olivia, hugging me...
''Always and forever babes." I said.
 Beverly was sitting on Nelson's lap with her head on his shoulder...
Nelson was holding her like he never wanted to let go...
"These guys always this cozy?" asked Austin, smiling...
"It's just one big love fest, daily.."said Josie,looking at us and smiling.

IV-
But meanwhile , a very angry Brad Hammer is on the phone...

''What do you mean you lost sight of him...I just saw him eating with Olivia, Beverly and Donnie Ray...So How have you lost sight of him?" he snarled.

"Look..The day you went to jail, he dropped out of sight...I had a guy on his Condo...He hasn't been there and no one has seen hide nor hair of him...If you just saw him,it's the first time he's been seen in days.." said the voice on the phone..

"Did you put a guy on Olivia and Beverly's place.?" Asked Brad..


"I did, but I couldn't get a man inside...Someone is always there...A woman..She's a receptionist or something or other...


Then ,She has a boyfriend who also comes over...


By the time he leaves with her..The other five are back...And there's another guy who comes over ,late at night and leaves in the morning..


They park their cars in the garage out front..So we can't get to the cars to put a bug on them and we can't get inside.Sorry." said the voice..
"Damn it... I needed a clue on what their defense strategy was...Now it's too late with trial starting in a few days..." said Brad Hammer

"I've been subpoenaed by the defense in this case." said the voice..

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? How did they find out about you?" asked Brad Hammer.

" I don't know...but a pretty light skinned black chick passed me my summons while I was in the bar...."came the voice..

Hammer immediately thought of Josie....

"That's the other woman sitting with Olivia and Beverly..

She must be a young attorney who is clerking for them or something...She was in court with them the last time...
And Liv's damn husband...He must have found out about you...Damn it...He's better than I thought.."snarled Brad...

"I've been subpoenaed myself...by the defense...but they got nothin...I've got a solid alibi...I was at the Policeman's Beef and Beer Fundraiser...I was seen by hundreds of cops...They're not going to be able to break that..." said Brad.
Meanwhile Nelson's phone rang while we were finishing up our meal...
"Hello! Yeah! Yeah!...Really?  That's great!" he said...
"From the look on your face...That's Good News.."said Olivia..

"Real Good News...Donnie Ray turn your phone on...
 Gary said he was trying to reach you..."said Nelson..
I looked at my phone..

"It was on...I've got to recharge it...So what's the news..?" I asked..

"U.S. Marshalls picked up Pete Kaplan ,trying to cross into Canada...He'll be back by the second day of trial..He's waived extradition and wants to trade information....He's not trying to go back to jail...And Philadelphia Police located Wanda Peyton....She's in Women's House of Corrections...the charge solicitation.."said Nelson.
"That's Great news.."said Beverly..
''We need to get to both and get a statement.."said Olivia.
"A video taped statement.."said Josie..
"Guys....I feel as though Lt. Tragg may be buying you a meal after all." said an exuberant Austin Worthy.

Only Time would tell!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! Loved the beginning scenes!

Brenda said...

Yeah Anonymous...Kind of knew you would!

Cheryl said...

Keith's sex scenes make me feel as if I'm listening in on somebody, the moaning, the bed squeaking, the hot talk!

Toni said...

I can't wait to see how this all ends up!

Angie B. said...

Just binge read yesterday and today...This ADA is off the chain and Lt. Tragg is sooo wrong as usual!

Lisa said...

ADA Hammer is just plain nasty...I will enjoy seeing the girls destroy him on cross.

Halo said...

Yeah , ADA Hammer has anger problems...The savage way he klilled his wife is proof of the need for him to be locked up!

Sunflower said...

I can't wait to see how this all ends.

Vanessa said...

Gary Lockwood has been coming through in the pinch lately ,not just for Yvette, but for team Olivia and Beverly!

Rita said...

Hammer's guilt is apparent...It looks like his house of cards is about to fall..