Friday, December 21, 2018

Homicidal

Nightfall came...Sepia had put Kimberly to sleep...such a lucky little girl...she had no idea what had just happened or what had almost happened and why we were here...
"That little girl can sleep...but she was up all day and wayyy past her bedtime.." laughed Sepia as she put on her nightie and sat on my lap in the living room..
I put my arms around her...

"This is a nice place huh?" I said...
 She looked around...
 She couldn't argue that....
She especially loved the kitchen...
"Yes..it is...Have you seen the bathroom? The dual headed shower?" she asked...
"Yeah, I did...How about the bedroom?" I asked..
"That's what you realllllly want to know about isn't it?" she laughed...
"Yesssssssssss..." I laughed..
We kissed softly, passionately on the couch...I ran my hands up under her nighty and tugged at the waistband of her panties...She laughed and continued kissing me on the huge and incredibly soft couch...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she squealed...

She was sitting on my lap in a short nightie...I ran my hands up her nightie and slipped her panties to the side...

She unzippered my trousers....

"Oh My Goodness..." she said, upon seeing how hard and erect I was..
We kissed passionately.....
She eased herself down on me and slowly and softly moved herself up and down on me...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned..

"Shhhhhhhhh, not too loud..We don't want to wake up the baby!" she whispered...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed softly as she continued moving up and down on me...
We continued to kiss softly....
and make love quietly on the living room couch.....

 Soon I had Sepia's nightie and panties off and we lie across the couch, kissing .....She was nervous that Kimmie might wake up and hear us...but Kimmie cakes were softly and safely asleep..

I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Sepia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Kevin...ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevin....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Sepia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned...

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!" she said...... "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm , babyyyyyyy" she further exclaimed...

We quickly got a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...

"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeee!  Mommy isn't going anywhereeeee..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter......

"Shhhhhh, we don't wanna wake the baby!" she cautioned...


I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

"Yesssssssssssssss...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love me some daddy...ouuuuuu that's niceeeeeeeee! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!  Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love me some daddy...ouuuuuu....I love me some daddy" she exclaimed...

We made nice sweet ,slow love for the next FOUR TO FIVE HOURS....

The next morning there was a beautiful rainbow outside.....I don't know if it had rained the night before or not...

After we had finished , we had gone upstairs and gotten in the bed...
I woke up with Sepia in my arms...She was snoring softly....I felt good ,relaxed...considering the fact that somebody somewhere was at large who had just tried to murder me and all of the detectives in the Criminal Investigation Division.
We showered and got dressed and sat in the kitchen
sipping tumblers of coffee..
"Did you look out the window this morning?" asked Sepia...
"You mean, did I see that rainbow? Yes I did..It's beautiful...Like you.." I said..
"Awwww..thank youuuuu." said Sepia..
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately....
"We gonna be alright here?" asked Sepia..
"Yes...Nobody knows I own this place, except you,Bonita and Robert Foxworth and nobody knows we are here...We are just fine...We will be safe until I can locate who is behind this...And you can work from here...The way it's set up in the basement..You can face time your office and it's almost like you are there..."I said..
"You think of everything."said Sepia..
We kissed some more...
"I'm thinking of something right now.." I said...
"You've got a one track mind husband, but the baby will waking up soon...We can't...Wait until tonight....Besides...I just bought some new lingerie..that I think you'll love .."said Sepia..
"It's something to look forward to.." I said..
We kissed each other again for a few minutes and then I headed toward the basement.

II-
Across Town somewhere in the government owned apartment complex known as "Copland" , Sissy and her guys were waking up to the same reality...That somebody had tried to murder all of them...Not just sending bombs to their homes...but like me, their places of work..
Their brand new headquarters
As well as my place of business...

Somebody had a lot of intell....


 Sissy seemed to think so too...

"This would have to be somebody that Kevin helped us put away..." she said..
"Kevin has helped us put away a whole lot of bad guys.."said Duke..
"But a good many of them were never aware of his help or that he's a confidential informant..."said Tyriq..

I had made a lot of cases with wiretaps and video and photos taken without the bad guys even knowing...I had worn a wire a few other times and gotten a confession other times..
"To most of the underworld he's just a Private Investigator, who has been known to call us from time to time.."said Jimmy...
"That's enough to earn him a death sentence..."said Carlotta..
"Still you gotta have some big cajones to try and take out cops...This was well financed and well prepared.."said Hop..
"I checked...Mr Tickle and Bob Big Butt Thornton, the most likely suspects are all safely locked up behind bars..."said Sirena..
''What about Mike Traine?  His son lost his life trying to play gangster..And you guys and Kevin put him away?" said Angie..
"Or Big Uncle?  Kevin and I put him away....He got out and we put a major dent in his east coast expansion plans recently..."said Sharon...
"It could be any number of people...Let's concern ourselves with who did this....and if we find out who..maybe we can find out from him or her...Who is behind this.."said Sissy..
"Well while you guys are doing that...Breakfast is ready.."said Eddie C. , who had prepared a nice hot meal for everyone..
"That's music to my ears.."said Hazel...
"Hey guys....I uh overslept..."said Keith Wallace...

 Omelets to order...
 Grits
 Sausage
 and hot coffee was served to the detectives and federal agents working the case...

III-
After Breakfast and showers...Sepia and I retreated to the basement workstation I had set up..

 "This place is sooo nice husband..Our home away from home.."said Sepia, who held Kimmie cakes in her lap as she worked remotely..
"Yeah....this was a great investment.."I said..

On one side..
Sepia was face timing and talking to Bonita, Clerow and Owen Todd about business as though she was there in the office...

On the other side...I was communicating with Harry Charles and Sean Jackson and Sheila Jackson at Morris Communications and downstairs in our sub-basement
at Morris Investigations...I was in communication with Peeping Tom, Lockpick Johnson and my five investigators and staff...

Our Investigation began...We knew the bombs had been mailed...So we hacked into the cameras at all of the local post offices and began cross referencing all information...
"The bombs were mailed...within two to three days guys...So just go that far back....Somebody had to make multiple trips to the post office...Whoever it is will show up...Hack into the street and traffic cams too.."I said..

"We are on it Kev.."said Peeping Tom...
At "Copland" Sissy and the guys had started their investigation into the same vein and on an even broader scope..

"The bombs were mailed...within two to three days guys...So just go that far back....Somebody had to make multiple trips to the post office...


Whoever it is will show up...Hack into the street and traffic cams too.."said Sissy..



Jimmy, Hop, Sharon and a team of FBI agents had hacked into the cameras at all of the local post offices and began cross referencing all information...It was tedious work...but they were experts at such...




Carlotta, Tyriq, Angie Duke and Sissy
were going over several case files  of cases we had all worked together....There were a lot..They were pulling up psych profiles and checking the prison system to see who was still incarcerated and who was out....
My guys at Morris Investigations was doing the same thing...We kept very good records of practically all of our cases...They too were pulling up psych profiles and checking the prison system...State and federal to see who was still incarcerated and who was out..
I was looking up profiles of anybody I encountered while in NCIS that was a bomb and or ordinance expert...

I wasn't coming up with anyone interesting....The first break in the case came from Sissy's camp..
"We've got DNA off of the licked stamps....They're all a match..."said Hazel..."I've got people going through the DNA data banks, Criminal and otherwise...I'm waiting on a call"said Hazel..
"I just called headquarters ...They got the same DNA match and fingerprints off of three of the packages...not latent either..bold fingerprints..."said Sharon laughing...

Around the same time....My guys careful cross referencing and hacking of the cameras turned up one person in the post office...!!!!

"Kev, we got him!   Same guy in the same post office three days straight ,mailing the suspicious little packages you described...Hold ,we are sending you the photo and video of him now." said Peeping Tom..

 I looked at the man hard...

"Never seen him before in my life.." I said..

"We put him through facial recognition....His name is John David Stutz...No civilian criminal record...but a dozen Military criminal charges...He's said to be a Bomb and ordinance expert...Did three tours of duty in Iraq....Infractions include sexual assault...charges dropped, assault with intent to kill...Spent a year in Federal lock up in Germany and was Dishonorably discharged.."said one of my investigators..

"Yeah..but I still never saw him before in my life...He just doesn't ring a bell." I said.

And at the same time at Sissy's shop...
"Siss, we got something..."said Jimmy...
"You do?" asked Sissy, surprised that something had broke this fast...
"Sure do...Look,Same guy in the same post office three days straight ,mailing the suspicious little packages we all got."said Hop.

''Who is he?" asked Keith Wallace...
"Facial Recognition says he's John David Stutz..."said Carlotta..
"Fingerprints  match him too!, That's our bomber.."said Sirena..
"I've never seen him in my life...Any of you guys?" asked Sissy..
"Not me" said Angie..
"No but he's got a sheet..A Military sheet....Infractions include sexual assault...Battery,Bunco, All charges dropped, assault with intent to kill...Spent a year in Federal lock up in Germany and was Dishonorably discharged.."said Tyriq..who had been working with ATF agents all morning...

"He did three tours of duty in Iraq...Combat Veteran, Bomb and ordinance expert."said Duke..
"Hazel and I pulled up his Psych record from the Military....He was dis honorably discharged...The Doc said he is thought to be homicidal...and should be watched.."said Sharon..
"He was diagnosed as a potentially violent sociopath.."said Hazel..

"We need to get this nut off the street, whoever he is and whatever his reason.."said Jimmy..
"This must be Kevin...."said Sissy...
"Siss do you know a John David Stutz? I don't recall him.."I said.

"We just made him, how did you make him?" she asked, smiling..
"My associates hacked the cameras of all of the local post offices going back a few days and we caught him on video..Then we did a facial recognition...and he came up..Ex-Army man, Bomb expert...Extremely homicidal according to his psych records.."I said.

"Yeah we got him the same way..and more..we got DNA off of the stamps he licked to mail the packages and a good couple of fingerprints on the envelope...He's our bomber.."said Sissy..

"Sissy, we caught his car on the Street and Traffic cam...We got his license number and an address..." said Carlotta...
I heard Carlotta...

"Yeah,I was calling you to tell you I have an address.." I said..
Sissy smiled..

"I can't believe this is coming together so fast..We may crack this thing quick.."said Sissy,smiling..

IV-
 Meanwhile at the condo hide out of John David Stutz...a frantic phone call is being made..




"WHAT? Why are you calling me at this number?" came a voice..

"I need money man....I haven't been paid.."

"You haven't been???? Are you nuts?  "

"Look, I made 13 bombs and all of them were delivered to their targets.."

"None of them went off..."

"Doesn't matter..Look..They can't hide forever...They have to buy food, they have to go to work...I'll get em.."

"You're an idiot..You think they're just shaking in their boots somewhere? They are marshalling their forces...They've probably figured out who you are by now..Shut it down and get out of town.."

"I'm not going anywhere until I'm paid...If I'm not paid...Tell your boss...He'll be getting a package in the mail next.."

"Alright John...I'll be over with a partial payment.."

"Good, I'll be waiting."

AN HOUR LATER!

John David Stutz peered out the window..He saw a familliar car drive up..
A man walked up the stairs to his apartment...

He let him in...

"Hey, you got my money?"said John David Stutz...

The man smiled..

"I got your payment..."said the man,laughing...

He produced a .22 and fired one shot into John David Stutz's belly...

"Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh..."screamed John David Stutz, who produced a .38 smokeless..
and fired three shots to the astonished would be assasain's head and stomach...

"I want my money..ughhhhhh.." he moaned...

The man fell to the ground, dead!!!....

John David Stutz walked out of his building..blood was pouring out of his stomach...

He took aim at the driver of the car outside and shot him dead in the drivers seat....
He dropped his gun and stumbled down the street, bleeding profusely...


(CONCLUSION NEXT)


12 comments:

Toni said...

This guy was not the sharpest tack in the box...He left behind DNA,Prints and allowed himself to be photographed at the post office...Who put this crew together?

Tate 2 said...

Exact same question I had..

Angie B. said...

Definitely not Mr. Tickle or Bob "Big Butt" Thornton..

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties! The love scene was hot!

Sunflower said...

This story is ending up quickly....They know who he is and where he lives...

Lisa said...

He's been shot and he's killed two men....I don't think he is the story...but rather who is behind this..

Halo said...

I think Mike Traine Sr. is orchestrating this from prison.

Vanessa said...

I don't think so Halo....Mike Traine has no money and no organization...Kevin and Sissy and the guys took his whole organization down when they busted him...Same as Mr. Tickle and Bob "Big Butt"Thornton....My guess is Big Uncle.

Brenda said...

I don't think Big Uncle knows Kevin's name...He might have found out...but I don't think he's that concerned with Kevin..

Rita said...

Maybe the mastermind is someone new...Someone New on the street who discovered something!

Tate 2 said...

That's what I think...Someone new trying to make a come up..

Cheryl said...

Can't wait until midnight tonight!