Thursday, December 6, 2018

What Happens In London....

ADA Miles Ellis stared at Yvette, and us, sitting across from him in court...





He liked us in spite of the circumstance he was now in...He really didn't want to have to do battle with us..Not because he was afraid...he wasn't...

But because he liked us and he owed us..We had represented him and cleared his name before he got this job as Assistant District Attorney...

He told himself ,Lead Attorney Michael Pratt was his real opponent..The one he really wanted to beat...
as well as put wealthy slime ball Neil Leghan, their client behind bars...
Lt. Tragg assured him he had brought in a good case an easy case...

''Listen kid, you got this..I brought you a good case.." he said..
Miles was too new to this job to know what the other ADA's knew..When Lt. Tragg brings you a case...beware...
His mind was on Ms. Yvette......Looking so good...Looking so sexy as always...
"Yvette? What are you doing here?" asked Miles..just two days before...

"I'm second chair on this case...My guys are part of his defense team.."said Yvette..
"Still the company girl huh?" said Miles..

"I'm just doing my job as are you Miles."said Yvette as she walked away.....
Miles watched her and us as we followed Micheal Pratt...Just awhile ago we had been his lawyers, defending him from a bogus sexual assault charge...Now we would be facing off in court against him in a murder case..

Funny how these things work...


II-
 It was the first day of opening arguments... We had gotten the jury we wanted.. Six of our jurors were guys...Millenials...The other six were women...Some were millenials, half weren't....But they were a particular type of juror..

They were Upper Middle class...They were educated... We hoped they wouldn't automatically be prejudiced against Neil Leghan's wealth...

Mike Pratt ,Yvette and all of us agreed mutually...





that under no circumstances was Neil Lehgran to testify...
His personality would turn off the jurors...and the mess he was in was slimy enough as it is...
Miles Ellis was no slouch...he gave a brilliant sumnation of the case and was charismatic enough to have all of our female jurors panties moist and sweating...He began this case winning...

Michael Pratt gave a brilliant summary too, but it wasn't having the same effect, Miles's had....
But Yvette did damage control....She appealed to the women in the crowd...She admitted that Mr. Lehgran was definitely not boyfriend material and even worse as husband material....but that did not make him a murderer...she emphasized that Laura Preppon,the deceased was his girlfriend....He had just had break up sex with her..He was attempting to do the right thing...He didn't intend to hurt her in any way...
Sofia argued that at the time of her death, Ms. Preppon was fully aware that Mr. Lehgran was planning to end their six month fling and return to his wife...

I appealed to the men....I said simply that he was trying to do the right thing....Why should he be further penalized...
Miles Ellis smiled..

He brilliantly took our opening arguments apart, piece by piece....and hammered home that he wasn't doing the RIGHT THING in the first place...He hit home with the women...

''We are gettin killed out there..."said Kahlil, who could sense the jury, at least half of them swaying towards Miles Ellis..



Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia began appealing to the men in the jury again with their arguments the next few days...


Kahlil and I were trying to appeal to the women in the jury's sense of fair play...
But Miles Ellis was holding his own...countering a lot of our points, but not surprising us with anything..We were very prepared for him...More than even he thought....
Mike Pratt was doing his best to bring it all together...

By the end of the first week...I'd say the jury was swaying 50/50 either way...

He looked at us...





"Guys, you are great...You're doing a superb job...but Miles is better than I thought...He's going to be bringing forensic evidence and witnesses and cops the next few days..We know what he's got...We saw it in discovery...." he said..


His phone rang just then...He answered it...He looked pale...

He looked at us...

"Good news...bad news...I'm going to ask the judge, if he'll give us a contnuance....I've got some extremely personal business in London..." he said..




We were stunned..
Neil Leghan was furious...

"WHAT??? You are hanging my life up because of that business in London, I don't believe it!" he said, stomping his foot in anger...

III-
In court...
Attorney Mike Pratt apologized to the Judge , the Jury and everybody and asked for a continuance...stating
a "very personal matter that had to be cleared up in London."

The Judge in a very surprising mood gave him a 72 hour continuance...




Yvette and I, Bee Bee, Sofia and Khalil looked shocked...We had never heard of such a thing...
Miles Ellis walked up to all of us in the hallway...He smirked..

"Still think the deck is stacked evenly Yvette? Think a judge would give any of you that kind of continuance..?" said Miles..

Even Yvette couldn't argue with Miles..
Mike Pratt walked over to us...

"I'm really sorry guys...I swear...I would never do this if it wasn't important...Miles....Don't get too comfortable.. We'll be ready for you when I return.."said Mike..

"I just hope you are Mike..."laughed Miles as he walked away....
Yvette pulled Jade to the side..

"It has nothing to do with our case...But I need to know what kind of trouble he's in ,in London..." said Yvette..

"I thought you'd never ask....I'm curious too..." said Jade..

IV-
We had 72 Hours off....
And what better way to relax than to have Banana splits
at Sam Mother's Diner....
"I remember when we were in law school...That first week...You brought me here and you got me a Banana Split just like this one.."said Bee Bee..
I had a feeling you liked me.." she added..
"I did..but you had kind of uh shot me down that first day...So I decided that maybe we would be better off as just friends.."I said.

"See? I told you.."said Sofia, who was really chowing down on her Banana Split..
I told you you should have eased up...That he liked you..That he might be the one..."she said in between slurps...
Khalil looked at her and laughed...

''She really likes these.."he said.
as he ate his..
"I knoww...I was wrong...I regretted that...but I'm soo glad we found each other.." said Bee Bee looking at me and kissing me..
I smiled..
"Me too!" I said , smiling..
Gary walked in just then...

"Heyyy guys....That looks good...Where is Boss Lady?" he asked..
"She wasn't in the office?" asked Sofia.
''No...I thought she'd be with you..." he said.."Oh well, we'll run into each other later..." he said and left..
"He sure loves Boss Lady."laughed Bee Bee..
"Yeah, he sure does.."I laughed...I couldn't blame him....
''Let's get out of here...I know a bed ,calling my name...I need a nap.."said Khalil..
"Want to sleep alone?" asked Sofia...
Kahlil was blushing....

''Why uh no....You can come over...sleep with me..." he said..
"Okay,because I'm tired too!" said Sofia..
Bee Bee looked at me...

"Can you sleep with me, without uh trying to uh you know..SLEEP with me? I'm really tired.." asked Bee Bee.

''What kind of question is that? Of course I can..."I said.
"Liar!!!!...but you can come down...I want to sleep in my bed this afternoon.." said Bee Bee...
We all really were tired...Bee Bee and I got undressed and she cuddled up in my arms and we both went to sleep in her bed in her apartment..
.

Kahlil and Sofia did the same thing, upstairs in his apartment...



V-
Ms. Jade and Yvette were looking at her laptop in Ms. Jade's apartment...Across the street from us..
"This is the information you wanted..."said Ms. Jade..
"Our Fair Haired boy was sent to London because he was inappropriate with a female Attorney here at our main office and she threatened to sue the firm...It doesn't name her..."said Yvette..

"In London ,it doesn't seem as if he stopped..He's been named in a paternity suit by a former client...Here is the DNA reports....It is inconclusive if it's his baby or the husbands...They are running another check and it's due at anytime now, The baby and the results of the DNA test!....The mother is also one of our Attorneys and get this...She is the niece of Mr. Connor...One of our partners..." said Ms. Jade..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this explains a lot..apparently Miles Ellis isn't the only one who can't keep it in his pants.." laughed Yvette...

 "I guess what happens in London...stays in London..." laughed Ms. Jade..
Sometime later...Yvette rang Gary's doorbell..

He smiled when he saw her and allowed her to come in....

"Hi babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." said Yvette almost guiltily....She and the guys had been working hard on this case and it had once again been a few days since she had been with Gary....
He didn't care...He was just happy to see her...He took her in his arms and hugged her......
She kissed him passionately......They hadn't said a word to each other...
''You Hungry?  We can go out or I can fix you something here.." he said softly...
''Why don't you fix me something here???...I just want to be with you...No distractions...Just me and you tonight." said Yvette ,smiling..
Gary smiled..
They kissed some more....

Yvette's phone rang....
She looked at her phone...

"I've got to take this...I'm sorry baby!" she said..

''Do what you gotta do...I'll start cooking." he said..
"Hi Yvette....So Sorry to bother you at home This is Bill McClusky...but uh something has come up...Mike will not be coming back from London as soon as he thought...That makes you first chair on this case...You think you can handle it...?" he asked.
"Yes...Yes of course I can handle it..."beamed Yvette...
''Good, Rest up....I heard the Judge gave you guys a 72 hour continuance....That's great..Rest up and prepare to take the reins....Mr. Leghan has been informed and he told us he has supreme confidence in you.."said Bill McClusky...
"Thank you sir...I won't let you down.."said Yvette..
"I know you won't....Good Afternoon...See you soon." said Bill McClusky...
Gary looked at her..

''Everything okay?" he asked..
She kissed him slower, softer...
"It couldn't be better....I'm the lead Attorney in this case...A career defining case...I might just make partner...Finally!!!" she said..

"That's great news....Great News..."said Gary, hugging her and spinning her around....
''You haven't started cooking yet have you?" she asked and arched her eyes..
"No...I was going to get comfortable first...Change my clothes..."said Gary...

"I've got something better in mind...Let's go in your bedroom and uh talk about it.." she said and unzippered his trousers...She ran her hands into his trousers and softly fondled his now incredibly hard penis...

She looked at him..

"It doesn't take much for you does it?" she said..

''Not when it involves you.."said Gary...
"Now that's the smooth talking guy speaking who always made my panties moist.."whispered Yvette..

"Really...I did?" asked Gary, who never thought Yvette was interested..or fazed by what he said..
"Yes really..I'm a woman!!!...I'm straight...All the women were turned on by you...but I figured you were a dog and I didn't want my time wasted or my heart broken..so I used to purposely ignore you..."said Yvette..

"I wouldn't have broken YOUR heart or wasted your time..I always had a thing for you.. A real thing!"said Gary...
"You do now...but back then..you just wanted me as one of your conquests..."said Yvette.
"Let's table this discussion for now!" said Gary..
''Yes...Let's..."said Yvette..
They kissed some more and then walked to his bedroom...

"You taking me seriously now?" he asked in between kisses...

"Yessssssssssss.. most definitely..." Yvette said in between slow sloppy kisses.
Where they spent the next SIX TO SEVEN HOURS making sweet love...


(CONCLUSION NEXT)



14 comments:

Tate 2 said...

Bee Bee looked at me...

"Can you sleep with me, without uh trying to uh you know..SLEEP with me? I'm really tired.." asked Bee Bee.

Funniest line in the story!

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!

Toni said...

I had a feeling some sexual impropriety was involved in this guy's London troubles..

Angie B. said...

Oh mannnn, Another Male Attorney who can't keep it in his pants.

Sunflower said...

Doesn't have to be an Attorney...A Male anything! LOL!

Lisa said...

I know that's right!-LOL!

Halo said...

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? LMAO!

Vanessa said...

Sunflower, you aint never lied!

Rita said...

This baby must be due now...Why else would he have to go to London?

Brenda said...

Having a baby with a partner's niece..A partner's married niece...Not good..Yvette's name may replace his on that banner.

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Think again...That's an exclusive White Boys club...They take care of each other..

James Perkins said...

I agree!

Cheryl said...

Maybe, But I think Yvette is in a nice position to get that spot...Especially if she brings this case in.

George S. said...

Keep Dreaming! They have no plans to make Yvette partner..They just want to placate her...