Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Fellow Travelers

FEDERAL BUILDING- PHILADELPHIA PA.  48 HOURS BEFORE THE FIRST VOTER FRAUD TRIAL.
U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson sat in his office sipping some hot cider....When a well dressed young white male walked in...
He looked like he might be an Attorney...Fresh out of law school..

"How did you get in here? May I help you?" asked Tony Richardson...
"How I got in here isn't really important..."said the man..
"I'm going to have to ask you to leave..I'm very busy.."said Tony Richardson..
The man opened his briefcase and put glossies on Tony's desk...They were photos taken in his hotel room of him and his wife making love a few nights before...kissing, rolling across the bed and making sweet love for hours in the bed...Also some nude photos of the two of them headed toward the shower..
Tony Richardson stared at him..

''What do you plan to do with this?"he asked.
''Send them to your wife...I'm sure she'd be less than amused ...You in your hotel room in Philly with another woman, while she's all alone in D.C...I could send them to the Newspapers and the TV....I have a video on a zip drive of the entire thing...So you see where I'm going with this?" he said.

''What do you want money?" asked Tony.
"The man I work for wants you to shut down both Voter Fraud Class Action suits pretaining to Mr. Oren "Orange"Golden....He legitimately won the election..we are sorry that your brother in law..Mr. Tolliver has wasted your time with this foolishness.." said the man..
"If it's a waste of time and so much foolishness then why are you wasting your time trying to blackmail me? I have nothing to do with these class action suits...I believe all of the complaintants are being represented by individual civilian attorneys...You might want to talk to Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West

I believe they are handling one case or uh Ms. Yvette Jones
All independent counsel.. They have nothing to do with the federal government.."said Toni..
"Look, we are not playing with you.. Shut down both of those Class Action Suit trials or your wife will have this hand delivered to her this afternoon and the press will have it by the time the trials start..Do I make myself clear?" said the man..
"Very Clear...Now let me re-iterate again...I have nothing to do with either case...and for your information...THAT IS MY WIFE IN THOSE PHOTOS!  NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE ...WHOEVER HIRED YOU WASTED THEIR MONEY!  GET OUT!"  yelled Tony Richardson..
"Nice Bluff, but it won't work...I'd hate to be you when your wife receives these photos and the video.."said the man..
"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!"Tony bellowed.
"Have it your way!"said the young man...

Just then his phone rang...

"Excuse me...I have to take this.."said the man..

"Yes.."
"BAYLES YOU IDIOT!!!!" screamed the man..
''Sir??"
"THOSE ZIP DRIVES YOU STOLE FROM THAT P.O. BOX!!!  THEY HAD A VIRUS IN THEM...THEY'VE WIPED OUT OUR ENTIRE SYSTEM...I'VE HAD OUR I.T. GUYS IN HERE ALL MORNING TRYING TO RECOVER WHAT WAS LOST...THIS WAS MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF INFORMATION....MILLIONS!!!" screamed the man on the other end..
"Oh My God!" said the man known as Bayles..
"I'M NOT GOING TO ASK YOU AGAIN...TO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!" screamed Tony..
As the white man ran for all he was worth!

II-
TWO DAYS LATER!
''Did you guys see the news?"asked Beverly as we all sat in our conference room..
"No, what happened?" asked Olivia...
"Tony Richardson held a press conference saying that an unidentified man attempted to extort him with photos of him and his wife making love in his hotel room to shut down two unrelated class action suits.."said Beverly..
''Do tell...By now they've used my zip drives and it's ruined their system...I'm certain they're pretty pissed as well as nervous.." I said.
''Wow! They're trying to shut this thing down..." said Nelson..
"Now they know we are serious."said Olivia.
"Well they're too late...We begin today.."said Josie.
Alfreda walked in with a nice treat
 Hot Bagels
and Tumblers of Hot Coffees for all of us..

"I figured you guys would argue better on full stomachs.."said Alfreda..
"You are the best Alfreda!" said Olivia, hugging her..
 "YESSSS!" said her daughter, Beverly, who also hugged her..
 "Love you Ms. J." said Nelson ,who kissed her on the cheek..
 "Thannnnnnnnnnnnk youuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."said Josie ,who hugged her..
"Love you Freda.."I said..also hugging her...

Needless to say..We all chowed down..

 Then we got ready for court....

III-
At Yvette's office...A day later-
"Olivia and Bev's trial began yesterday....

Kahlil and I were there... Everything is going exactly the way we strategized it...We are going to run our case the exact same way when we begin tomorrow.." she said..




Keith Jones, Sofia Garcia, Bee Bee Evans and Jade Lee all agreed..
Their case was a few courtrooms down from ours...

Their case involved 33 people...and involved fragrant cases of voter suppression and abuse...


Yvette ,Sofia and Bee Bee opened with passionate arguments on their clients behalf...
Ever dramatic Keith Jones ,backed up by his buddy, Kahlil Ahmed

backed up their stories and dramatized to the jury all of their accounts...

The arguments took days and began to get a lot of media attention...

Now of days, any case involving Olivia and Beverly got media attention....


and reporters were going wild running from one trial to the the next....

Aided by Nelson
who was making a name for himself because he was married to Beverly and Josie
and Josie , who was and had been getting an education ,being in court multiple times with Olivia and Beverly that she could never get in a classroom...

28 people got to tell their stories and be advocated....

It appeared that we were all taking their cases pro bono....When in fact the Justice Department was quietly paying us off the books to look into these cases...We did the leg work (Investigation)  Jade and I..

and the Attorneys represented these folks in court...
Candidate Oren "Orange" Golden, who had won the election and hadn't been sworn in yet...went on the offensive...

He was on CNN, FOX NEWS, ABC,CBS and NBC screaming that he was being treated unfairly and that his campaign did not willingly attempt to suppress any votes and had done no wrong doing...


He attacked Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Beverly West and Nelson East saying they were "Modern Day Ambulance Chasers" who latched on to any case that looked controversial to both raise their public persona and advance their "left wing political agenda."

We all got a good laugh about that...

He went in on




Yvette Jones, Keith Jones, Beatrice Evans, Kahlil Ahmed and Sofia Garcia....calling them Fellow Travelers, who had aligned themselves with Olivia and Beverly and their brand of "Activist Lawyering..."
Josie looked at me...

"Is this what I have to look forward to when I become an Attorney?" she asked.

''Depending on who you piss off." I said..
 ''Aint that the truth"said District Attorney's Investigator, Gary Lockwood...Yvette's significant other who came to watch both trials..
Jade Lee, Yvette's investigator laughed too...




IV-
Missing from both trials was U.S. Attorney Karla Williams..
She had told us she'd be at the trials over seeing ,but she hadn't been there not one day..Where she was ,was at the building that housed the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police Force, The FBI and the ATF....

She was meeting with Deputy Special Agent in charge of the FBI and my friend, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins..
"Your warrants are all in order...I'll get my guys and we can start taking some doors almost immediately.."said Sharon...
"I hear you're an Attorney also..."said Karla..

"I sure am...I graduated with both Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Yvette Jones,


passed the bar and then went to Quantico....I worked in the New Orleans FBI office with her future husband...Then Homicide Detective, Donnie Ray Alexander...
"It's a small world counselor.." said Sharon..
"It is indeed.."said Karla..
Our trial ended first...The Judge agreed that indeed these people had been unjustly detained...and he ordered compensation for them and declared the election void...Just what we wanted...
 ''We Did it Team..We did it!"said Olivia ,high fiving her niece, Nelson, Josie and Me..
 "We didn't even need Yvette's case.." said Beverly..
 "Let's Go and see how they're doing.." said Nelson..
 "Yeah...Her case has even more blatant cases of abuse..."I said.
"Nice one two punch.."said Josie..

Yvette's case, which started a day after ours and was supposed to come to an end a few days later was over just an hour after ours..A Female Judge had heard enough...She ruled in favor of all 33 clients and also declared the election void...Meaning they might have to run again..or they could just Declare Mark Tolliver the winner...That hadn't been decided yet..



OR HAD IT?
 U.S. Attorney Karla Williams
 , Deputy FBI Special Agent in Charge, Sharon Ferrell-Hopkins
and a squad of FBI agents were quite busy...They arrested Under Sheriff Bert Greavly and four of his deputies...Charging them with Obstruction of Justice, Voter Suppression, Civil Rights Violations, Conspiracy, among other things......

Next they arrested..County Commissioner Earl Gibbons and 12 officials working with him...

They arrested Private Investigator Patrick Bayles and charged him Conspiracy to Extort U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson...

Bayles and all 18 of the men arrested agreed to turn in States Evidence for lighter sentences....They all said they had been given a lot of cash by an Attorney named Roger Bauers...Bauers was the personal attorney, fixer and bag man for Oren "Orange"Golden..
Bauer was found dead....He had taken Cyanide, mixed in his wine....He was found in his office ,slumped over the desk...

They stopped short of arresting Oren "Orange" Golden....Since he was not personally named in the indictment, he was not arrested...but he was declared the loser and Mark Tolliver was declared the rightful winner of the campaign...

Golden immediately went on television swearing that Bauer went rogue and that he had no knowledge of his actions...

I'm not sure anyone believed him....

"Sorry I didn't make your court cases...I actually thought they'd take longer than they did..I was preparing warrants for all of the arrests.." said Karla Williams..
"I'm sure you've got a slam dunk case against all of them.."I said.
"Yeah...shame I didn't get the one I really wanted...Mr. Golden, the one who made the dirt happen..If Bauer hadn't of committed suicide....Who knows what we might have found out.."said Karla..
''We were so close.."said Jade..

"The important thing was we righted a wrong...We won for all of the little people, the guys and gals who had no one to speak for them...Working this case reminded me of why I wanted to be an Attorney in the first place." said Olivia..







Beverly, Yvette,Nelson,Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia and Khalil all nodded in agreement...
Josie looked at me..

"Me too.." she said..

I smiled and hugged her...

EPILOUGE-
All 19 defendents got no more than 5 years in federal prison for their part in the voter suppression conspiracy...

Oren"Orange" Golden continued to rail to anyone who would listen that he was innocent and he had been robbed of a fairly won election...

A Greatful Government treated us all to dinner at one of Philadelphia's top Rooftop Restaurants..

Where we dined and drank in celebration...
"These past few weeks...We've been eating in the best places.."said Beverly..
Nelson smiled and put his arms around his wife of a few months...
Olivia leaned her head into my shoulders..
I smiled..

 Jade smiled..

"A pleasure working with you too Mr. Donnie Ray..It felt like being a Homicide Detective again.."said Jade Lee.
"Liv it was so much fun working with you guys again...Always a pleasure and a learning experience.."said Yvette..
"Here ,Here.."said Bee Bee..

"Yesss."said Sofia..
"A blast.."said Khalil..
"That makes how many times this year?" laughed Keith Jones..
"A lot."said Josie..."Counting our other cases.." she said..

"Wow...I'm sorry this is over...I really enjoyed working with you guys.."said Karla...
"Now that you know where we live, come hang out with us at Josies sometimes.."said Olivia..

 "Yeah, Don't be a stranger.." said Gary...
"I will.." said Karla..
We ate and drank until late in the night and then we all said our good nights and went our separate ways..
It was a full moon...As Karla drove home..She saw a light on in the Federal Building on her floor..She parked and took the elevator up where she found Tony Richardson in his office..He was surprised to see her..
"Heyyy what are you doing here?" he asked..
"I was out partying with the guys...I'm on my way home..."she said..
"I want to thank you...For everything..For running this case...for getting results...For doing everything I couldn't do publicly...There is an extra bonus in your check,plus I got you another raise.."he said..

"Thank you..."she said.,
"You're a good friend...I appreciate you...Everything you do...I'm always going to look out for you...You're my partner.." he said softly...
"So you're uh going back to D.C. huh?" said Karla.

"I am...I may be back in a few months...Something good comes up...I trust you'll be minding the shop." he said.

"I will...Congratulations on the new baby...." she said.

"Thank you.."he said..He stood up..He practically crowded her space..She backed up a little..
"You're impossible, you know..?" she said smiling..and backing up.....

"Come on nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." she protested...
"I can't have one for the road?" he asked..
"You're bad..You know that?" said Karla..laughing...
Within minutes...They were kissing passionately...Devouring each other's lips...He unzippered his trousers...

"Tonnnnnnnnnnnny you just asked for a kiss.. Now let's not take this too far.." she said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...I didn't specifically ask for anything.." he moaned.... 

"Ouuuuuuuuu you are such a lawyer..." she giggled...

"And you are getting me soo hot..." he whispered...in between hot sweltering kisses...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm you're...you're..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu getting me hot too.." she finally confessed..


He slipped her panties down...She didn't resist..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tony!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Karla!!!"he sighed..

She stared deeply into his beautiful green eyes and he lifted her up and took her over to his couch..He nearly tripped..She giggled...


He laid her down on the couch...He kicked his shoes off...He slipped his trousers off and took her skirt off..

"You are sooo bad.."she whispered and giggled..
they began making sweet love on his couch....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Tony!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you for weeks" he cried out...

"I know...I know Tony...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Karlaaaaa you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Karrrrla...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tonnnnnny....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Karla...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tony....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Tony!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by...

The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....

It was a good thing the cleaning people had already been by his office....
Neither one of them could get enough of the other...The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Tony....TONY!  TONYYYY!.."she squealed...

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since they'd started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Tony!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...



He pulled out and began to cum like a gusher...all over the couch...She moved out of the way...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..HELL!!!!!!" he called out...

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she exclaimed..
They kissed each other softly......Karla's body trembled as she experienced another orgasm..

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

Tony Richardson was still cumming...and moaning..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!OHHHHHHHHH!!!!"he moaned..
 
She sat up and looked at him...


"WOW!  I guess we got that out of our systems..."said Karla..Who was a bit relieved...


They finally stopped and got up off the couch...

They both used the Executive Wash room and cleaned up and put their clothes back on...


"Oh My God...That was great...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."was all he could say..He was still trying to catch his breath....
"It was wonderful..OH MY GOD! Wouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!...But you know we can't do this? .......Tony You're married! Your wife is pregnant!!! I'm no side chick..."Karla whispered softly..
"I know..and you're right...You shouldn't be treated like one...I'll try to control my erections when I'm around you ,but I'm glad I did this with you tonight......"he said..

"Me too!" she said and hugged him..

He held on to her like he didn't want to let go..He liked how warm her body was....She leaned her head into his chest....

What was she going to do? What was he going to do??
They both peered out the window as the sun began to rise over the still sleeping city.




12 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

."I'll try to control my erections when I'm around you ,but I'm glad I did this with you tonight......"he said..Funniest line in the story!

Lisa said...

Ohhhh puhlease ,I'm no side chick!...That's exactly what she is...Again, she could have gone home...It was late, she'd been out partying and drinking with Liv,Bev,Yvette and crew...She goes up to his office knowing that was going to happen.

Halo said...

She knew what she wanted...And she got it finally!

Vanessa said...

Keith you can't leave us hanging...At some point you have to revisit this!

Toni said...

Tony Richardson is a hot mess...Sooner or later he's going to get caught!

Angie B. said...

His wife is an Attorney in D.C. I'm betting he met her the same way...

Sunflower said...

Tony Richardson is a dirty dog, but his assistant is just as guilty...

Brenda said...

I agree...I don't like how this ended.

Rita said...

She got what she wanted...Thing is...What are they going to do? Keith, you have to revisit this..

Cheryl said...

I'd say she had a good night...Good Friends, Good Conversation, A Buzz and she got the d. LOL!

Tate 2 said...

That last song was appropriate....He had that magic alright..That magic D. LOL!

James Perkins said...

I concur!LOL!