Friday, December 14, 2018

Twinsies

Thursday Morning.....
Teel Porter woke up from one of the most peaceful sleeps she'd had in a long time and smiled...She yawned...There were nice warm arms around her...She smiled..then did a double take..
"Oh My God!!!!!!! Larry??? What are you doing here?? " she asked.

"Teel, we spent the night together.. It was a very wonderful night..."he said, still smiling. .remembering the non-stop love making they had the night before....


"This was better than the night we spent in that motel..." he said..

They had made sweet love from the time they got to her house at around 6:30 pm , well into the early morning hours..In the kitchen....In the living room....On the hallway floor and finally in the bedroom..

Neither one of them could get enough of the other..It was around 3:30 am when they finally drifted off to sleep, both of them totally satisfied and drained physically...

Teel had  had several intense orgasms....again, crying like a little girl, So did Larry, trembling...feeling as if he was about to die..

But now it was morning....


"Oh My God!!! You're at my house!!!" she said..She looked so good with her hair down...

"You invited me here!!!...I wasn't going to get any in the Judges Chambers..."he said.

She cracked up laughing...

Now she remembered..
.Inside the Judges Chambers after court had adjourned....


"Larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, stoppppppppppppp...we are going to get caught.." she said in between slow smouldering kisses..

"By who?  The Judge has already gone for the day....I saw him...It's just me and you...."said Larry in between smouldering kisses...

"I shouldn't be back here with you.." she cooed...

"Sure you should...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."he moaned...

He slipped his hand up her skirt...She moved it..


"No..Not in here..NO!  " she said..

"Teel please....I've been watching you all week, I just can't watch anymore.."said Larry...

He slipped his hand up her skirt again, softly caressing her thighs and hips...he tugged on the waistband of her panties...She was getting aroused.....

"Ummmmmmm, you are soooo bad Larry, but we are not going to do this in here....Stop it now!." she said firmly and gently removed his hands...

Larry smiled..

"Okay, Okay...I'll try and control myself.." he said softly...

"Liar" she giggled....


 She and Larry  continued to kiss...She was very,very aroused...She took him by the hand and said...

"Okay.....Okayyyyy...Follow me to my house..Ouuuuuuu...."

She didn't know what she was thinking or if she was thinking...

But It was morning now and they had spent the night together at her house.



"You gotta get out of here!!!...Get dressed..Take a shower first, then get dressed and get out of here."she said...picking up her panties and bra and her dress off the floor as well as her shoes, his boxers,his trousers, his undershirt and his shirt and tie and suit jacket......Their clothes were scattered all up the stairs..in the hallway...She passed his clothes to him.....

Larry smiled..

"I will, if you take it with me.." he said..

''What?" she asked incredulous..

He took her by the hand and led her to her shower... She giggled...
They wound up in the shower together...
Kissing and fondling each other until they both climaxed again....and until the hot water and soap was all but gone..

She couldn't believe how wild she had become in the past few weeks with this man...This wasn't her...This wasn't her at all...
They both got dressed.....

Teel whispered in his ear..

"You've got to go home Larry..."

He smiled..

"I know...I'm going...Relax...My car is in the back...Where nobody can see it, per your instructions..." he said as he fixed his clothes....

She kissed him passionately....

"I still like you....I like you a  LOT!!!! Mr. Larry North....Ummmmmmmm...We just have to be careful baby...Okay? The trial is almost over and we can be together as much as we want after it's over!" she said pleadingly...in between hot smouldering kisses..

Larry smiled..

"Okay....but it's hard..." he said..

"I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww...I know...I can feel it.." she said and busted out laughing...

Larry laughed too...




 They stood in the middle of the hallway and kissed like two teenagers....

"When you kiss me like this...I don't want to let you go, ever."whispered Larry..

''When you kiss me like this..I don't want you to let me go.."said Teel.....

 They finally stopped kissing...

Larry waved to her and exited her house from the back and got in his car and slowly pulled off..

She waved at him....and watched until his car was out of sight!

Teel Porter, always so calculated was more reckless than she ever had been in her life and yet she felt so alive...More alive than at any time in her life...She felt giddy....She felt good..She smiled and rocked her head back and forth!





II-
There was a knock on our door...
Olivia answered it...There was a young man, A Bike Messenger standing there..

"May I help you?" she said..

"You Mrs. Olivia Bennett-Alexander?" he asked..

"I am.."she said..

He passed her an envelope..

"This is for you...It's from the California Board of Public Records.." he said..

Olivia smiled..

Beverly walked up and gave him a tip...

He smiled at her lustfully...

She smiled at him...
"I was waiting for this." she said.

 I was walking up the steps as the bike messenger was leaving...I pulled Olivia to me and kissed her..
"I was waiting for this..." I said...I had a file in my hands...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed loudly...We were devouring each others lips on the front steps..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." I moaned....

I held her for a few minutes...

''Donnie Ray...you have to let me go...." she whispered..

I kissed her neck and in between her breasts....

"I know..but it's hard..."I said...
 "I know...I can feel it.." she said and smiled at me with a devilish grin.....Blushing a little after that kiss..
I cracked up laughing...

We knew the others were waiting for us inside...
We gathered around the living room table...
Olivia showed us Adoption papers and records of live births....
"What is this Liv?" asked a yawning Nelson, who had just gotten up..
"This is what wins us this case..."said a smiling Olivia..

 "I have long suspected that if our client didn't kill this guy, and according to the DNA reports, a relative, preferrably a sibling did..And I was right..Here is a birth certificate...Our client Dr. Joseph Coles was born , Joseph Mckay...and his mother had twins...She had a second boy,born three minutes later named John Mckay.....Joseph Mckay's adoptive parents..Stephen and Sharon Coles adopted him ,but not his twin and renamed him, Joseph Coles....He never knew he had a twin..."said Olivia.

 "What Happened to the twin?" asked Josie..
"He went in the system...A series of foster homes...He graduated from High School, Did a Stint in the Army and came home....He had three arrests...Assault, Assault and Battery and Attempted Murder...No convictions...He was currently on probation for another assault.."said Olivia..
"Where does this guy live?" asked Beverly...
"I can answer that...."I said.. "In Hunters Point...He got in with a Drug dealer named Sleigh, now deceased...He became his enforcer....He's feared on the streets...I have his arrest record and his mug shot..Take a look..."I said..

"Oh My God...It's uncanny....He looks just like him.."said Beverly...

"That's him in the grainy photo.."said Nelson...
"Maybe...and if DNA is all the state has...Then it can't conclusively prove one way or the other which one of them killed this guy...but my money is on the man they call "Johnny Boy..." I said.
"I like this..We got this guys.."said a jubilant Josie..
"Where is our lead Attorney?" asked Olivia..

"Good Question!" said Nelson...
Beverly whispered to me..

"Larry and Teel went somewhere and did the Hibbity Bibbity.." she said and laughed..

I smiled..Both of them had managed to completely vanish after court yesterday....It did make you wonder...

III-
Larry North was a man of many surprises...Especially on this trip ,which had been very pleasent.

He was wearing a fresh new tailored suit...A Great fragrance..and a freshly shaven face...He had even managed to get a haircut from somewhere ...He looked great...

He had Doughnuts and Bagels and Hot Coffee for all of us as we huddled and met with him before trial..





Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie filled him in on the particulars and our new evidence and then we briefed the judge for discovery...

Larry smiled and snapped his fingers and was humming "My Girl " by the Temptations..

Beverly said to Olivia and Josie..

"I'm telling you...Those two did the Hibbity Bibbity" she said.
"Oh Yeah Niecy,You're right...I mean look at him..., Humming, Laughing...He hugged all three of us this morning and told us we looked great..."said Olivia..

"Even shook Nelson's hand....I'm telling you...The Real Larry was abducted by Aliens...That's a plant."said Josie..

"Like I told you once before Donnie Ray, some panties slipped off of somebody last night..Want to take a guess?"whispered Nelson to me..
I smiled.. "Indeed..That's a suckers bet...We already know!" I said.

"I'm with my niece....It's the power of the pannnn tayyyys.." laughed Olivia..

"Oh Most Definitely.."said Beverly..
Teel Porter sat in court and listened attentively as

Beverly and Nelson called several gang members...Showed them the enlarged photo..The large police mug shot of John Mckay....

"They identified him as "Johnny Boy" , the enforcer and street boss who worked for the now deceased drug dealer, Sleigh ,who was having a turf dispute with the murdered drug dealer...
Teel cross examined them...and demanded a "government name" , which none of them could supply...

She then argued relevance...


Olivia, Beverly and Nelson countered with the fact that the point was they identified the man in the mug shot...A different man and knowledge that in that world, that street world, many people are just known by their nicknames..

This resonated with many of the young black males both on the jury and in the spectator section, who nodded in agreement..

John McKay,  was obviously not Joseph Coles though they did resemble each other greatly...

Larry North showed the jury a photo of Dr. Joseph Coles and the Twin Brother he never knew he had..  John McKay...

He showed them the grainy video of someone leaving the scene of the murder...

"Now you tell me, which one is it? The Good Doctor or his twin brother...?" he asked...

The Jury was as baffled as we were...
Olivia explained to the jury...Just how that was...

"Our client Dr. Joseph Coles was born , Joseph Mckay...and his mother had twins...She had a second boy,born three minutes later named John Mckay.....Joseph Mckay's adoptive parents..Stephen and Sharon Coles adopted him ,but not his twin and renamed him, Joseph Coles....He never knew he had a twin..."


"John Mckay, his twin went in the system...A series of foster homes...He graduated from High School, Did a Stint in the Army and came home....He had three arrests...Assault, Assault and Battery and Attempted Murder...No convictions...He was currently on probation for another assault.."added Beverly.
Teel had heard enough...She requested a meeting with the Judge and the defense...

The Judge sequestered the jury...

Larry,Olivia, Beverly,Nelson, Josie and Myself 





met with Teel and the Judge in chambers..

Larry was checking out the curve of Teel's behind and smiling lustfully more than he was paying attention to the argument..
"Your Honor, In light of this new information, I realize we have no concrete way to prove which twin actually committed this murder...The people move to dismiss all charges against Joseph Coles..." she said..

The Judge looked at us...

"I'm certain the defense has no problem with that." he said..

Lead Attorney Larry North smiled broadly...

"The Defense has no problem with that at all.." he said..


Olivia, Beverly and Nelson all smiled in agreement..

"So moved..All charges against Mr. Coles are dropped...He is free to go and we will dismiss the jury."he said..

The Trial was over..

Dr. Coles and his wife were jubilant...They hugged Larry and all of us..

"Thank you, Thank you all.."They both said..

 ''All in a days work."said Olivia ,smiling..
 "Your good name is cleared.."said Beverly..
 "Congratulations Dr. Cole."said Nelson...
 "I'm Happy for you.."said Josie..

He looked at us..

"What about my brother? The one I never knew...What happens to him?  Will they go after him?" he asked..
"I don't think so....They can't...One reason is just like they can't positively prove you did it..They can't prove he did it either...and besides...even if they could...I'm afraid he's been judged by a higher court...When I finally tracked him down...His body was at the Medical Examiner's Office, where it's been for two weeks...He died of a drug overdose.."I said..

"Ohh Wow....I wish I could have gotten to know him..You know ..We shared the same DNA , I wound up a surgeon and he wound up a drug addicted criminal..Seems like he got an unfair shake..But for fate go I.."said Dr. Coles...Who smiled..

"I don't know doc...DNA isn't destiny...It just means you two are related..That's all.." I said.

"So what are your plans Dr. Cole? You're a free man now."said Olivia.

"Oh well..." he said.. "I'm going to take my wife out to dinner and have a nice stiff drink.."he said,smiling..

"You deserve it sir.."said Larry, smiling...
Teel had been a real smooth player...In light of the evidence..Rather than face a certain defeat...She withdrew...Smart move...It was the right move...

She walked over to us...

"Nicely done counselor."she said to Larry North..

"You too missy" she said to Olivia..
"Listen, you were great..This was actually fun...Going up against you." said Olivia..

"Yes..."said Beverly...
"And we'd be remiss if we didn't ask you and our lead Attorney to have dinner with us tonight..."I said..

"Oh My God!!!...I'd be..I'd be honored.."said Teel..
"You being a Louisiana native like myself will appreciate what we are having..It involves sausage, corn and creole rice.Spicy red creole rice" I said..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, What  you sayyyyy? I'm there.." said Teel..

Larry smiled broadly...

"Larry, you can stop pretending now...You can kiss her or put your arms around her if you like..The trial is over.We know you and her have a thing for each other!"said Olivia...

Larry's mouth dropped..

"You???....You knew?" he asked..

"I'm a woman....I was checking out how you were staring at her longingly during the trial and making goo goo eyes at her..It wasn't hard to figure out.."said Olivia..

Teel laughed and put her hand over her mouth...

"OMG !!Ouuu Larry,I told you to cool out..."she said.


"You're not so innocent either...A couple of times...We saw YOU making goo goo eyes at him and giving him longing looks..."said Beverly...

"We girls knew...It probably went by Donnie Ray and Nelson..."laughed Josie..

"Come on...I'm a detective....I knew..."I laughed..
Nelson didn't say a word...He just laughed...
"I'm sooo embarrassed...This is sooo not like me..."said Teel...

"Oh honnneyyyyyyyyyyyy...Come on.....There is nothing wrong with liking somebody...."said Olivia, hugging her...
Beverly elbowed Larry North in the side..

"Don't screw this up Larry, you got a good girl there and she really likes you....You hear me?" said Beverly...

Larry laughed..

"I hear you...For once Bev...I hear You..."he laughed..




EPILOUGE-

Larry and Teel did join us for dinner...

Olivia and I fixed a Louisiana delicacy....Spicy Red Gravy on rice with Sausage , corn on the cobb and hot biscuits...
"Oh My God this is delish.....Makes me home sick...Larry, you must come to Shreveport with me for Christmas..."said Teel..

"Baby,I'll come anytime and anywhere with you..." he said..


Nelson and I cracked up laughing....I don't think any of the women caught Larry's joke!
"Olivia, you're from Philly, How did you learn to fix this?" asked Teel..

''When I married Donnie Ray, He took me to New Orleans..and his sister taught me how to fix all of the dishes that Donnie Ray loves.." said Olivia..
"Nice! You're a quick study!" said Teel..


Beverly and Josie brought out a pitcher of Ice Tea..
Larry smiled at Teel..
They finally felt comfortable enough to kiss..
and they did...Very passionately....

"We don't have to hide anymore.." said Larry..


"No Baby...We can be out in the open...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm" moaned Teel..

"I don't know about you, but I do love you.."said Larry..in between smouldering hot kisses


"I love you too!" said Teel

As they continued to kiss passionately...
"I can't believe it, but I am actually happy for Larry...He finally found somebody.."said Beverly...

"I'm happy for him too...This was the best visit to San-Francisco we've had in awhile.."said Olivia..

"Hey guys..Uh let's uh get out of here for awhile, go get some drinks.."said Nelson..
Josie smiled..

"Give them the uh house..I think they want to be alone.." she said and giggled..
I smiled..

It was the best visit and that was a good idea,
.Olivia tapped Larry on the shoulder..

''We are going out for a little while..You can have the room upstairs..." she whispered...


"Keep the Noise down though..We have neighbors.." joked Beverly..
Olivia chuckled as we all headed for the door...

FOR L. CHANTAY!


10 comments:

Sunflower said...

Excellent, Simply Excellent!

Halo said...

Loved it!

Toni said...

I just loved the way this story came together.

Brenda said...

I'm glad your charactors are three dimensional...Larry North isn't all bad, just flawed...Even Lt. Tragg was able to sit down and have a light hearted unguarded mpment with Olivia and crew in an earlier story!

Angie B. said...

Just loved this story!

Lisa said...

Well Plotted and scripted...Nice ending!

Vanessa said...

Glad you don't keep your adversaries in a box...You allow people like Rockland Cambridge, Larry North and even Lt. Tragg (sometimes) to grow!~

Rita said...

I just loved the way this story came together.,,You gave Larry North, Long suffering Larry North a break!

Cheryl said...

Will we see Teel Again? Or Sylvia??? Hope at least one of them! Great Story!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND HURLLING MY PANTIES AND BRA TO THE SKY!!!!