Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Still The Company Girl

For the past three nights...

We had been working early into the next morning on Neil McGhan's defense....

 "In Law school they told us there would be nights like this.." I said cheerfully...
 "I know right? The nights you don't see on Perry Mason or How To Get Away With Murder or Bull or Suits..The nights when you're studying, doing research like we are.."said Bee Bee.
 ''You sure know your lawyer shows...Don't you girfriend?" laughed Sofia..
"That's okay Bee Bee...I watch all of those shows too and I've read a John Grisham novel or two.." laughed Khalil....

The four of us had been here every night doing research and helping Ms. Yvette Map out strategies...
She looked up and laughed... It had been the first time we had mentioned anything other than this case in days....
Partner and Lead Counsel, Michael Pratt had been there with us....He looked at Yvette...

"Your guys are loyal to you to a fault...Not one complaint...No one is bitching....Unbelievable...They could teach some of the other associate attorneys here a thing or two.." he said..

"They're good kids.."said Yvette,looking at us and beaming  like a proud parent......

Mike brought us all Chinese Food for our dinner.... We were all famished..The six of us chowed down....
Yvette looked at her watch...

"It's two fifty four....Finish up that food and get out of here guys....Take tomorrow off....I'll see you all bright and early Friday Morning.." she said...

"Good because I have uh some personal business to take care of tomorrow anyway...Good Job guys...Get some rest...I'll see you Friday....Monday we have a preliminary hearing..Good Night or rather , good morning." he said as he left..
"Hey, he's alright.."I said..

''Yeah I thought he'd be a jerk...but he's cool.."said Khalil..
"Maybe...but I keep thinking there is more to this.."said Yvette..
"You don't trust him Ms. Yvette?" asked Bee Bee..
"Not completely...You guys are great...In my eyes...You guys are better than some attorneys who have worked here for years..but in the eyes of most of the Associates here...You guys are still green, Fresh out of law school...Still learning..And yet he picks you guys and me..to help him with this guy...a Major playa..who could possibly swing a lot of business our way...It doesn't play.."said Yvette..

"Like he's hiding something huh?" said Sofia..
''Or he's desperate..No one else will deal or work with him.."said Yvette..

Ms. Jade was the only one who didn't have to work these crazy hours...She spent her days getting copies of the police report, the autopsy and witness statements from the condo the woman was found in and different bars and restaurants the two were seen dining in...



II-
We got home at a quarter to four...
Sofia and Khalil had already gone in..

Bee Bee and I stood outside
our apartment building...The four of us had been too tired to think about anything but sleep the past few nights..A nice cool wind was blowing...

Bee Bee and Sofia had gone to their apartment and Khalil and I had walked a flight of stairs up to ours...


He was two doors down from me.. we had all righteously crashed...But we had a day off tomorrow...
Bee Bee smiled sheepishly...Tonight the two of us were standing outside...It was a particularly warm night...

"Bae...I know...I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww , we've been working soo hard..." she said,lying up against me..I put my arms around her....
"And right now...I'm hard.." I whispered in her ear and laughed sheepishly...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...you are soooo bad.." Bee Bee laughed...She felt my crotch area to make sure...She smiled at me sheepishly...

"Ouuuuuuu myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness...you are!!" she giggled...
We kissed passionately...for about TEN MINUTES....

"Kissing isn't going to help you, you know.." said Bee Bee.

" I know..it's making it worse ,depending on how you look at it.." I said.

She giggled..

"I've got a feeling we aren't going to get any sleep tonight.." Bee Bee quietly whispered as we walked up to her room...

The door was cracked..

 We heard Sofia Moaning..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Aye Mios dios.."
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,I couldn't wait..." moaned Khalil...

Through the crack of the door, we could see Sofia on the couch in just her top, moving up and down and kissing Khalil slowly...He probably had his trousers down...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...papi...Let's go in the room before Bee Bee and Keith walk in on us...."moaned Sofia ..

"They not walking in on us...They probably up in his room now...I can't stop...can you?" moaned Kahlil..

"No...Aye Mios Dios...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."moaned Sofia...

The couch was squeaking out of control as they kissed passionately and she moved up and down on him...driving him nearly mad with pleasure.. for the next FOUR TO FIVE HOURS , before they finally did go into her bedroom and get in bed...
Bee Bee chuckled and quietly locked and closed the door...She took me by the hand and walked up to my apartment..

"Like I said...We aint gettin no sleep.." she said..

I chuckled..
It wasn't long before our clothes were off and we were in my bed...Making sweet love for the next FOUR TO FIVE HOURS...

"Ohhhh Bee Bee...You're driving me crazy..." I said as we began making sweet love on top of my bed...

"Ummmm, give your Bee Bee all of you...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Give it to me strong baby!" Bee Bee moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness Bee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned silently...

My bed was squeaking like crazy...The headboard was slamming against the wall...
A few blocks away at Ms. Yvette's apartment...she was just getting in and taking her shoes off when her doorbell rang...

"Oh who is this?" she asked..
It was Gary...

"It uh was late...I couldn't sleep..I uh...went for a drive and I uh drove by here...I saw your lights on and I uh, Well you know...We haven't seen each other in uh three days and uh-" he muttered...
Yvette looked at him...

"Come in...."she said softly..

She pulled him to her and kissed him passionately...
They kissed passionately in the doorway...Gary took his foot and kicked the door shut and dimmed the lights..

He lifted Yvette's dress over her head...

''Oh Myyyyy !!" Yvette exclaimed....

He unzippered his trousers and let them fall..
He bent her over the kitchen table and slipped her panties down slowly and entered her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  you couldn't wait could you...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeee!" she cried out...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl....I missed you...and no...I couldn't wait...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"Gary proclaimed..

" Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I seee...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." Yvette cooed...

He unsnapped her bra....it dropped to the floor...He was stroking her hard and fast...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Vettie....I needed this.." he moaned..

"I needed you too baby! I needed you too, you feeel soooo good.....Ouuuuuuuuu" she said..

She kissed him fiercely....and they fell upon her couch...in her living room..
Where they made love....hot sweaty love for the next FIVE TO SIX HOURS!..Nobody was getting any sleep tonight..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Gary...Oh my god..I love you soooo much...sooo much babyyy" she moaned.. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette....lawddddddddddddddddd! I love you tooo..." he moaned..






III-
 FRIDAY NIGHT- 11:30 pm...
''Wow..Me and Keith,Sofia and Khalil were supposed to meet Beverly ,,Kayla,Nelson and Ray, Josie and Paris..




 for drinks at Stoleys tonight...but of course we had to cancel.."said Bee Bee..
"I hate that I had to ask you guys to give up so much of your time for this, but just think...This is the last night...Monday is the preliminary hearing and next week with all of the overtime...plus the bonus...All of us our going to have a lot of change in our pockets..."said Ms. Yvette..
"That's the good thing..."laughed Sofia..

"Hey where is Mr. Pratt?" asked Khalil...
"Yeah,I was hoping he'd spring for some food tonight..."I said..
Our client, Neil McGhan walked in....He had food...Chinese takeout..
"I have brought food for my hard working Attorneys..." he said...
 "Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."said Bee Bee...
 "Thanks man, I was starving..."said Khalil
 "Thank You!"said Sofia...
"Thanks Man...We are waiting for Mr. Pratt." I said.
"Oh he won't be here , he is handling some business.."said Neil , who kept eying Ms. Yvette...

 "Ohh?" said Ms. Yvette....
Neil whispered in her ear...She could feel his hot breath on her neck...She could tell he had been drinking..

"Ms. Jones...a word....in private...in your office..." he whispered..

''What is it you can't say out here? We are all working on the case...Your case!" said Yvette....
"I'd like to speak to you in private....Just you..." he said softly...

He was behind her and his trousers were sticking out like a circus tent..He rubbed up against her, She could feel his erection rubbing up against her....

"I think you'd like....what I have to offer you ..Heh ..heh...Heh...!" he whispered....

"Please....I'm trying to work.." Yvette said..

"I am trying to work too...Heh Heh Heh....I've been wanting to work on you...Brown Sugar!Heh Heh Heh!" he said..
"Uh, I don't think that will be necessary..." she said..And eased away from him...
 Bee Bee had peeped what was going on...

"Everything alright Ms. Yvette?" she whispered , then passed her some transcripts...

"You should look at these witness statements." she said.
 Ms. Jade called...

"She's coming by.."said Sofia..
''Here is the autopsy report.."I said...Knowing she had already read them....
"When you finish...I have a strategy drawn out for the type of juror we want..."said Khalil , who had studied under

 Nelson East's tuteledge how to read and pick jurors...
Ms. Yvette knew what we were doing, We had peeped Neil's game and we were protecting her from him!.. and she just beamed like a proud mother once again...She was soo glad she wasn't here alone with him.
Ms. Jade walked in just then...

"Heyy everybody..." she said. She looked around and saw Neil and grimaced...She passed me a file she had..
I looked at it.....

"It's from Forensics....Our victim was shot with a .22 caliber...and shot by someone about the same height...Left handed more than likely at close range...Mr. McGhan is right handed and over six feet.."I said..
He whispered in Ms. Jade's ear...

"I've got a six foot penis though.."

"Rumor is,it's not even six inches.!" she said and stepped away from him....
"Ms. Jade there is plenty of food here, would you like some?"asked Sofia..
Ms, Jade eyed the table..

"Oh thank you...I'm famished..." she said..

"I am famished too...For sex..." said Neil Leghan to her under his hot breath....

Jade ignored him and sat in between Bee Bee and Khalil.

.just to get away from him..
A young white woman with long blonde hair walked in just then....Upon seeing her...Neil Leghan straightened up.....

"Marla! What are you doing here?" he asked...He almost looked afraid...Marla was his wife!
"I was checking up on you...Let's see, you said you were going out for a walk...but you put your suit on...You've been gone two hours.." she said..
"How did you find me?" he asked..

"The Hum Unit in the car..My car told me your location and the shared locator on our phones led me right to you." she said..

She looked around the room...She saw Ms. Yvette and I

looking over documents and talking quietly....


Bee Bee, Jade and Khalil with law books and documents spread out over the table and chinese
take out also spread out...were also talking quietly...
And Sofia passing a document to Yvette and I....and discussing it with us..
"These are the Attorneys working on my case...I knew they would be up here late...I brought them some chinese food.." Neil explained..
"I thought Micheal Pratt was your attorney...." asked Marla..

"He is.. He is a Partner here at this firm...These are his Associates...Part of his defense team...They will be assisting him in my defense.." said Neil...who pulled her to him and kissed her..
"Ummmmm come here babbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..It's been a week..I need you..Ummmmmmm.." he moaned...She returned his passion for a minute, then she eased out of his embrace...
''Save it Neil...For once it seems you are telling the truth....but no panties are slipping off of me for awhile..You are still sleeping in the guest room.." she said...

"I am sleeping in the guest room of my own house..." he stammered...
Yvette looked at Bee Bee and Jade...

"This explains a lot.." she said..


Both women giggled....

"MY HOUSE!  My daddy put you in business and left you in charge when he died...but it's still my family's money...And you are just an angel's breath from being cut off completely....Let's just pray you get an acquittal."she said..

She looked at us and said..

"I'm sorry to disturb you guys....Good night.." she said and left....
"Poor Guy, Got a fine wife like that and can't get none.."I whispered to Khalil..
"He's accused of killing his mistress...It's a wonder they're even speaking.."said Khalil..
Sofia heard us and giggled.

"Good Night Everyone...Enjoy that food my husband brought with MY MONEY!" she said.

Neil's attitude was completely different now..A lot frostier..

"THAT BITCH!" he stammered and stomped his foot..He stormed out of our suite without even saying good night..
We looked around..It was now 1:00 am....
"It's 1:00 am...Finish up this food and let's call it a night...We are done..."said Yvette..

''With Any luck we can make it to Josie's and get a couple of cold ones." said Kahlil..
"Are you kidding Home Slice? From here, it'll be quarter to two by the time we make it...Everybody we know will be gone or leaving..."I said..

"Honey Bunny is right..Let's just go home.."said Bee Bee..
"This time next week we'll all have fat checks and lots of cash to spend.."said Sofia...
"Depending on where we are on this case, Maybe we can all go away for the weekend..Ask Olivia and Beverly and crew if they'd like to join us.."said Ms. Jade..

"They won't be here...They're on their way to San Francisco Tuesday..I saw Liv this morning in the coffee shop on my way here...

She told me Larry North has a case for them and they're headed out there next week...."said Ms. Yvette..

''Wow, they get to travel a lot..I'd love to go to Cali."said Bee Bee.

We finished up and were out of the office by 1:15 am..
That night like last night...

Bee Bee and I were in my apartment..
making sweet love.....

and two doors down from me..Khalil and Sofia were doing the same..
and at Yvette's apartment complex...
Yvette and Gary

were kissing passionately in the doorway..
IV-
MONDAY MORNING , 9:30 AM- Superior Court..

Attorney Micheal Pratt and his client, Neil McGhan appeared in court for his arraignment on first degree murder charges....
ADA Miles Ellis was looking forward to going up against Mike Pratt....They had once been colleagues..Mike Pratt had beaten him out for partner...He would love nothing better than beating him in a big case...

He had been an ADA for awhile..He had done well...Had won close to 70 cases...and was keeping his nose clean...No affairs, No flirting..He was practically living like a monk..

He nearly dropped his coffee when he saw Ms. Yvette and us...






walking behind Micheal Pratt...
"Yvette? What are you doing here?" asked Miles..

"I'm second chair on this case...My guys are part of his defense team.."said Yvette..
"Still the company girl huh?" said Miles..

"I'm just doing my job as are you Miles."said Yvette as she walked away.....
Miles watched her and us as we followed Micheal Pratt...Just awhile ago we had been his lawyers, defending him from a bogus sexual assault charge...Now we would be facing off in court against him in a murder case..

Funny how these things work...

He thought about Yvette, who he once supervised...He didn't relish going up against her...

He would have rather been kissing her sweet lips..
making love to her for hours in a hotel room...
That was a pipe dream now..That wasn't going to happen.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES! Very Hot..Very Hot!