Wednesday, December 12, 2018

No Walk In The Park

The air was full of electricity.....
Teel Porter was good, very good and the fact that she was star struck about trying a case against Olivia and Beverly didn't make her stop from being good..She was laser beam sharp...


Olivia and Beverly, seeing how often Loquacious Larry North seemed totally immobilized now, took over the case..Of course they were sharp too...
Olivia told me that the last time she felt this excited about trying a case was when she would go up against ADA Keith Wallace in Philly..


"We had some classic courtroom battles..Seven to be exact...He holds a 4-3 advantage over me.."said Olivia, smiling..
Beverly was equally excited and the opening arguments were contentious...
Nelson had met his match when it came to jury selection and being able to read a jury...
Teel was just as good and used some of his same tricks on him....

They battled to what I would like to say was a tie..We got six jurors we liked an Teel got six that she liked..

It was good that we had Josie along...She helped us tremendously with the research...

Olivia and Beverly's opening arguments nearly convinced the Judge to overturn the original verdict...
But Teel Porter was no walk in the park...Her argument to go to trial was just as persuasive and in the end she would have her way...The Judge ordered a new trial and for trial to start Monday....
Dr. Coles and his wife said to me...

"Your wife and her niece are good...Larry seemed totally out of his depth in there.."

"Oh he'll be just fine...We are just here to support him."I said diplomatically..

"Hmmph, seemed like your Wife and Niece took over the case...but that's a good thing.." said Dr. Cole.
''Wow! She is something else...She really knows her stuff.."marveled Nelson.

"Yessssssssss isn't she?" said Larry, staring at Teel, who was talking to a court clerk...

"But you handled yourself well..You did great.." said Larry...

Nelson looked at Olivia..

''Who is that? The Aliens abducted Larry and that is a plant." he said..
Olivia cracked up laughing...

"Your wifey said the same thing a few days ago.." she said..
Teel smiled at Larry...

"This is going to be fun...I haven't felt this electrified in court in a long while.." she said..

"I-I feel excited too."said Larry..

Teel looked at his trousers that were sticking out again like a circus tent and she laughed...She didn't mean to laugh, but she couldn't help it..She put her hand over her mouth...

"You are a different kind of excited...." she said...She whispered in his ear..

"Calm Down..Focus on the case baby....Not me...But uh...I am flattered and uh quite impressed!" she said and giggled and walked away..

God she was sexy....Larry Thought.....




II-
Back at our place, we all sat around and laughed...
"If Larry's nose was opened any wider, you could have driven a mack truck through it..If she had said the word panties, he'd of came in his trousers."laughed Beverly...

''Last time I saw him like that...Was wow, the day he met you niecey..."laughed Olivia..Remembering the day she took Beverly around the Public Defender's office to meet everybody....Both Nelson and Larry's noses were open....
Josie cracked up laughing...
"I knew something was up with him...He's sweet on ole girl....He couldn't take his eyes off of her...Is that gonna help us or hurt us?" asked Nelson..
"That's what I'm wondering.."I said.

"Larry is a professional and I know he wants to win this case...That's why we are here...But he might want to sit this one out and let us handle this."said Olivia.

"Well,I can't believe I'm saying this...We should at last hear him out first..."said Beverly...
"I intend to...He's on his way over here as I speak..."said Olivia..

The doorbell rang just then...It was Larry..

"He is nothing if not prompt."said Olivia..


Josie and Nelson cracked up laughing....

Larry looked very embarrassed and weary when he came in..None of us had ever seen him like this before..

"Let me first say that I am sorry to all of you....I was off my game today..That will not happen again....And Liv, Bev, Nelson and Josie...Thank you for carrying the ball today....Thank You!" he said..
Olivia got right to the point..

"Larry ,how long have you known her?"she asked.

Larry smiled for the first time..

"Liv you're as cute as can be...But you're as cut throat as any man I've ever known..."he said, shaking his head.
"You should play poker against her."I said.. Liv's brother Jimmy had taught her how to play..She was a quick study...She came to Kevin Morris's poker game with me once and cleaned all of us out..

Olivia smiled and swatted at me playfully....

Larry sighed..

"I met her the day we had breakfast at the pancake house..." he said.

"Really?" said Beverly, who thought they had known and been seeing each other awhile and that she was the reason for his good behavior.. She was wrong...

"No...After I left you guys..I uh went to my favorite Wine and Spirits shoppe and she was there buying wine..We talked...Exchanged numbers....I had no idea who she was..I swear..and she told me she was an Assistant District Attorney and I told her I was an Attorney with the Innocence Project...I don't think it clicked for either of us just who we were.." he explained..
"I've been there...When I met this one here...."I said hugging Olivia..."It was like all the air was sucked out of the room.."I said.
Olivia blushed and buried her head in my shoulder.....
"You like her Larry?" asked a surprisingly sympathetic Beverly....

The change in their usually tempestuous relationship was blowing my mind...

He looked at Beverly...

"I do....but I don't even know her...We had one conversation in the Wine and Spirits Shoppe...That was it...I don't know where she lives..I don't know anything about her.."said Larry..

"Well I do...I did a little digging after court this morning...

 "I said, looking at our laptops, tablets and phones..
"Her name is Teel Rashida Green...She's the same age as you and I ,Olivia.

She was born in Shreveport,Louisiana...Attended Public Schools in Shreveport...Attended Southern University in Baton Rouge, Pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority like You Liv.....Graduated with  a double degree in Administration of Justice/Pre Law..

She moved to Los Angelas , where she attended Law School at UCLA...graduated and passed the bar that year...She met and married an Attorney named Joseph Porter shortly afterwords....They moved to San Francisco..She and her husband began working at Cohen and Bashir, Attorneys at Law...She was said to be an excellent Litigator..

She and Joseph Porter divorced after six years of marriage....They had no children...He  currently lives in Portland, Oregon with the uh mother of his child...(The child was born during the marriage.)She left Cohen and Bashir and began working for the District Attorney's Office just six months ago...

She's tried 26 cases...Won every single one of them..."I said.

Larry looked at Olivia..Then at me..He smiled.


"He's a keeper Livy...If I had an investigator like him...I'd win every case.."he said laughing..."Donnie Ray, you know more about her than I do.." he said.

"Are you going to be able to try this case Larry?  You can recuse yourself and Bev and I will handle it.." said Olivia..

Larry straightened up..

"I can handle this..I got it." he said..

He sounded like the old Larry North....
"Larry I need to see your Investigator's notes on his interviews with the dead drug dealer...The one thing we have overlooked here...Somebody killed that guy for a reason....He was probably killed for the same reason most drug dealers are killed..He encroached on somebody's territory..Whoever that somebody is..They hired somebody to do it..And that is who will help us get our guy off.."I said.

"You got it...I'll call my associate and have them scanned to this computer here...You'll have em in an hour.." he said.

"I already found a DNA lab, an independent lab to do his DNA and compare it with what was found at the scene..It's in Berkeley,I've already spoken to them... Josie and I can drive out there tomorrow."said Beverly...
"Our client was adopted...We need to find out information on his birth parents..Find out if he had any siblings...specifically, brothers..."said Olivia..

Larry smiled..

"You guys are on it..The Fab Five!" he said..

"Larry do be careful...You can't help it if you're smitten...or if you think you're in love...but try to keep your mind clear and on the task at hand.."said Olivia sympathetically...She actually thought it was kind of cute..

He hugged Olivia..

"You're my good friend...I miss the days when we were working cases together at the Public Defenders Office...You always kept me straight...I'll be just fine.." he said and left..
Beverly looked at her aunt...

"Auntay..You think he'll be alright?"  she asked.
"I hope so...I mean...He doesn't even know her...They've only met these two times.."said Olivia.

"Sometimes that's all it takes..I see it in his eyes everytime she uttered a sentence...He was gone baby gone.."said Nelson...

I nodded in agreement.



III-
Larry was out and about again...On the streets of San Francisco when he ran into Teel Porter again..

"Mister North...This is getting to be a thing...Are you stalking me?" she asked..Smiling that sexy smile of hers...

"I believe you may be stalking me.."said Larry ,laughing...He was his old self again...

"In your dreams.."she laughed..

"How would you like to have drinks with me tonight? Not here..But In Oakland...I know a nice club too...and the visiting band is from your native Louisiana..."he said.

Teel looked at him...

"You did your homework...You know I'm from Shreveport eh...?" she said..

"Olivia's husband, Donnie Ray is from New Orleans..."said Larry..

"Oh I know...I did my homework too..Liv is a graduate of Penn Law School as is Beverly.I know her niece is 9 years younger , they're practically sisters..and I know you used to have a thing for her...before she got married. I know you worked in the Philly Public Defenders Officer with Olivia,Beverly and Nelson..And you have a one year old daughter with your former Assistant Attorney at the Innocence Project."said Teel..

"We know each other's history..but we don't know each other.."said Larry..

''Why do you want to know me Larry North?"asked Teel..

"I find you very attractive and more intriguing than any woman I've met in a long time." he said.

She smiled..

"You really don't know me...I'm not all that interesting out of court..."said Teel..

"Why don't you let me be the judge of that?  Is it a date? In Oakland, tonight?" he asked..

She hesitated..

"I shouldn't do this...but okay....In Oakland..Someplace quiet...Dark...I don't want any headlines..You hear?" she said.

"Me neither.." he said.





IV-


 Larry met Teel at the same club in Oakland we had all gone to on our last night in San Francisco last year...
Nice club...Had live jazz and good food...
A nice crowd and good drinks..She arrived a little after 11:00 pm...
We loved the club and we planned to go back to it before we left San Francisco and the bay area..

Teel had her hair down and a tight form fitting aqua dress that was turning heads and breaking necks..

Larry could barely control his own excitement...

"Hi...I've been here before...I love this club.. I saw your friends tonight..." she said..

"My friends?" he asked..

"Yes..Olivia and her husband and Beverly and her husband and the young para-legal with them..I saw them in a club I was at in San-Francisco...They saw me too!  I was uh establishing an alibi.." said Teel,laughing.
 They're cute and they're good..They know their stuff..I really like them...I hope after this is over...We can all be good friends..."said Teel..




 "They're real good people.." said Larry..

The band finished their last set....
 "Oh,This band is nice...I'd like to see them again.." she said..

"Sure..Does that means there will be a second date.."said Larry..

"Yesss,possibly Mr. North.."laughed Teel..

"That was a smart move on your part...Hiring them as consulting attorneys....I've heard about you..I've heard you're very pragmatic, very shrewd....I'll enjoy going up against you...All of you guys,...Now with that said..Let's set some ground rules for tonight...Two things we won't talk about...This trial and my former marriage...I know you want to know...When I'm ready to talk about it...I will."said Teel.

Larry knew that she was probably still smarting from the divorce..

They talked about a lot of things....Their childhoods, Their days in law school, Clerking, their first jobs and tastes of real money, California...Politics, Sports, Good Food..They had a lot in common..A lot of the same tastes....

Larry told a lot of stories about some of his cases...Stories that made her laugh so hard tears were flowing from her eyes...Teel felt very at ease with Larry....A way she hadn't felt in a long time..

Time slipped by  and before they knew it..It was last call...

Teel smiled..

"Well Mr. North...I find you very interesting...I've never laughed so hard in my entire life..You're a lot of fun...It feels like I just got here.I had a great time."she said.

"That means there will be a second date...?" he asked..

"Yes, Mr. North..There will be a second date.." she said, laughing..
 They walked out to their cars...He stared in her eyes....A cool wind blew past them....
Before he knew what was happening, they were kissing passionately.......She was actually returning his passion....

He was slowly trying to devour her lips...and grinding her into the door of her car....

She eased out of his embrace...She looked around...People were filing out of the club...

"Let's find a room!" she said..

"Yes..Let's!" he said.


They found a motel outside of Oakland...

Larry was smiling salaciously as the beautiful body of Teel Porter walked past him as he sat on the bed in his boxers, sipping a glass of wine...

"Oh My godddd, you certainly have a sexy body..." he said, grinning and staring at her salaciously...

She looked at him and smiled....


"But you knew that....And you certainly are packing yourself..."she said staring at his raging erection..."Oh My goodness...Look at that thing.." she marveled..

 She knelt down and began to gently fondle his engorged penis....His head fell back and he moaned....

"Awwwwwww sweet baby...Yesssssssssssssssss..."

"I shouldn't be here...I shouldn't even be talking to you...We are opposing counsel."she said.

"Who's talkin baby? I haven't said a thing to you bout that case...This is about me and you."he said.

She took all of him in her mouth and began to move her head back and forth...He leaned backward and moaned silently...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssss..." he moaned..."Teel..I had no idea...Ohhhhhh my goodness!" he said.

"I had no idea you had so much in your pants..."she said as she continued licking and sucking...making slurping sounds.....After about an hour of this ,he could take no more...

"Awwwwww, Awwwwwww lawd."he moaned...

"My God Mr. North...Most men would have blown their load by now...Did you take a pill or something?"she asked..

"Not Hardly..." he said..

"Whooooooooo, that thing is hard as a tree trunk and just standing up...ouuuuuu.." she said...


He had thought of other things to keep from exploding..

The kissed slowly....
He unhooked her bra
and slipped her panties down slowly

"Ouuuuuu..Come here girl." He said  and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately... Teel Porter was  surprisingly  full of passion...It was as if she had wanted to unleash all of her love on a man for so long..

It had been six months since her divorce... and she hadn't had sex, hadn't kissed a man since then..

They rolled around on the bed, kissing and fondling each other..




She giggled...and returned his passion, kissing him as though he was the last man left on earth!

"It's been a long time since a man called me "girl..." ouuuuuu."she said shyly......between passionate kisses....




He softly parted her legs and entered her as slow as he could....He had wondered what sex would be like with Teel Porter from the moment a few days  ago that he laid eyes on her.......He hoped Olivia and Beverly didn't find out about this..



He didn't want to disappoint them...He knew that as a man, I perfectly understood..And I did..

  Teel moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Ouuuuuuuuuuu..I needed this...I needed this...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddd ,just put it in me...ohhhhhhhhh"she moaned.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Teel, Teel  baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned as he moved in and out of her... He admired her fine brown frame....


"Ouuuuu Larry.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet baby yessssssssssssssss."he cried out......out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

 "Counselor..ouuuuuu..Counselor....OHHHHHHH. Work me..Work me..Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS!"she wailed...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I wanted to do this to you since the minute I laid eyes on you!"he cried out...

''I know...I-I saw the huge bulge in your trousers in the Wine and Spirits store and in court yesterday.." she said..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."and then moaned...

"I 'm sorry."he cried out...

"Sorry for what? You're a man and you're straight....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..Oh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu....you got me sweatin...ohhhhhh..YESSSS ,YESS LAWDD!"she moaned.


They made sweet yet intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....the headboard slammed violently against the wall..The legs of the bed creaked...

"Ouuuuu Larry.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg babyyyyyyyyy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!Make Teel feel good baby...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"she moaned. She had a very intense orgasm that had her body trembling something fierce, her head turning from side to side and tears streaming down the side of her face...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet baby yessssssssssssssss."he cried out.....!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. you are doing the damn thing girl,lawdddd"he moaned....

 "Counselor..ouuuuuu..Counselor....OHHHHHHH. Work me..Work me..Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS! OUUUUUUUUUUUU!,MATTHEW ,MARK, LUKE and JOHN...JACKIE,TITO, JERMAINE, MARLON, MICHAEL! OHHHHHHH!!!"she wailed...

Teel began to climax  and shake violently ...Tears began to run down her face like a river and she continued kissing Larry North passionately until he collapsed on top of her coming violently himself and pumping his fists in the air...and spreading his arms like an airplane...His toes curling.....
Teel straddled herself on top of his still hard penis and began to move up and down......Larry easily got re-engaged....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS of sweet sweet and slow lovemaking commenced...




Larry exploded again..He couldn't believe how passionate this woman was..So different from her very controlled, very conservative public persona...

His body was trembling, shaking and he was cumming like a gusher......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." she squealed as she climaxed over and over again.....Slapping him in the face....She felt so good!

She cuddled up into his arms and nestled her head on his shoulders and drifted off to sleep..She hadn't felt this good in ages...She went to sleep with a smile on her face...She was  still shaking and climaxing a bit.

"Ohhhhh,ouuu." she moaned ....."Sweet...sweet man...I'm still cumming!...ohhhhhhhh what have you done to me???Ohhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuu weeeeeee!"she murmured before drifting off!

The next morning, Teel woke up and stared into Larry North's giggling face...He was holding her in his arms..


"Oh My God...What did I do?" she said.

"What didn't you do?Lawdddddddddddddd!" he asked..

"Oh ...I shouldn't be here...It was the wine... I shouldn't be here...I've never done something like this before..Oh My God!!! You're an Attorney trying a case against me in court...and I slept with you. What was I thinking?"she said.

"Teel,You did more than sleep , you did some things to me last night that wasn't influenced by any wine girl..And you called out the names of a couple of people in the bible..and The Jackson 5 ...and oh my goodness...It was the best I've felt all year..."he said.

She giggled...

"Glad you enjoyed yourself....I enjoyed myself too..." she said seductively...and gave him a sloppy ,wet kiss....He kissed her again.....softlty...


She softly stroked his penis , which was as hard as a tree trunk....

"Oh My God!!!!...MISTER NORTH!!!!Do we have time to do it again? I'm still horny.." she asked, breathing heavily...in between kisses.

  Larry North smiled sheepishly....




(TO BE CONTINUED)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES SKY HIGH!...BRAVO! BRAVO!!!

Vanessa said...

I said they'd be in bed by this episode!...WOW!

tate 2 said...

She might not have been a walk in the park, but she sure was a romp in the bedroom!LOL!

Sunflower said...

Booooooo!

Toni said...

Well We know where Larry is now! Teel has got his head spun around and his nose open...Advantage, Teel!

Angie B. said...

That could very well go both ways!

Halo said...

This is very messy....They're opposing counsel, They shouldn't be sleeping together!

Lisa said...

While they make a cute couple, This smacks of being Unethical!

Rita said...

Whoever said Love and or Sex is ethical or makes any sense?

Brenda said...

I have to agree!

Cheryl said...

They did the Hibbity Bibbity 9Never heard that term before I started reading this blog!) So what Next?

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Really? Hibbity Bibbity is an old school term for sex.