Sunday, December 16, 2018

Two Cases

EARLY MORNING-
 Yvette Jones woke up lying on Gary Lockwood's chest...

"Wowwww Gary, you really put it on me last night.." she exclaimed...

He smiled...
"If I had time, I'd throw my panties at you..." she exclaimed
"I guess that's a compliment huh?" he chuckled...

 ''Silly, I've got to shower and dress..I've got to meet Liv and the others...Don't want to miss that bus." she said.
 ''Still can't tell me what this big government case is can you?" he asked..
"I'm sorry baby..we signed a confidentiality clause..." said Yvette as she got up and headed to the shower...

"I'll drive you over there.." he said.
And at our Duplex/Office..
Olivia and I were just finishing up some serious early morning lovemaking....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....you make me cum soo hard Donnie Ray..." she cooed..

"You do the same for me.." I said..

We both showered and got dressed...
A floor below...Nelson and Beverly had already showered ,but were still in the bathroom kissing..

"Bae...You've got to calm down and get out of here so I can get dressed.." said Beverly..

"I know...but it's so hard..." said Nelson..

"I know bae...but we can't be late for that bus..."said Beverly...
Josie, who had stayed the night and Paris were just waking up....

"Gotta get dressed bae...Thank you for the nice night.." she said and kissed him softly...
 Olivia
 Beverly
 Nelson
 Myself
 And Josie were all ready and standing outside, waiting for the bus that would take us to the Federal Courthouse..
 Paris waved and headed to his car...
Alfreda, our office manager stood with us..

She was there when Gary drove Yvette up...
"Hi...I'm Yvette Jones...You must be Alfreda..."said Yvette nervously...
"I know who you are!!...How are you?" said Alfreda, who greeted her with a smile....She then smiled wryly...

"Was that Gary Lockwood who brought you here?" she asked..
"Y-Yes..Yes it was!" said Yvette..
"You guys make a cute couple..I saw you two a few weeks ago in the Shopping Center...Look,I know you used to be with Rockland and Gary works for Rockland and this would be kind of awkward...I will never bring this up to Rockland..It's none of his business....He told me he wishes you would find somebody so he can completely move on..."said Alfreda, who smiled and hugged Yvette...
"HE TOLD YOU THAT?" asked Yvette, shocked that he would even mention her to Alfreda..

"Girl, that man tells me more than I want to know when we are in bed...I'm glad he's so open..We both learned that in Therapy....I however haven't told him everything...Regardless of what they say..It's good to keep some things to yourself.."said Alfreda...who shared a laugh with Yvette.."You're okay with me..." she added..
Yvette smiled...

"Thank You.You're alright with me" she said..

The two women smiled and hugged each other...
"And you come and visit us...Don't let me be the reason you don't....All of your people have been here several times..,including Gary and you're right down the street.."said Alfreda....
"I will" said Yvette...She felt like a huge burden had been lifted from her shoulders...
Beverly walked up to the two...

"You've met my mommy..."she said and smiled..
"Your mommy is a special lady..."said Yvette,smiling..
"Yes she is.."said Beverly, who kissed her mother.. "See you tomorrow mommy.."she said..

"Bye Baby...Yall have a good day.." said Alfreda..

"Bye Alfreda.. You can lock up and go home at 12:00 noon.."said Olivia...as we all headed for the bus..






The bus came and the six of us boarded it...
It stopped at the apartment complexes a few blocks away where..





where Keith, Bee Bee, Sofia, Khalil and Jade were waiting eagerly for us and also boarded...

II-


We were let off at the Federal Building in downtown Philadelphia....
Assistant U.S. Attorney Karla Williams awaited us and led us to the cafeteria...
It was huge and ultra modern...
''Wow...Girls High this is not!" exclaimed Beverly..
 "Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, you aint never lied....This isn't even Temple's dining hall.." said Bee Bee
"Or Penn's.."laughed Sofia..

The three young ladies had attended the same High School, Same Undergrad college and same Law School...Amazing, I mused..
"They have a nice selection..."said Nelson...
''And I'm starving.."said Keith..
''So am I...I guess we uh worked up an appetite, huh Bae?" laughed Bee Bee..
"I know we did.." laughed Sofia seductively...
''Shame we had to come to work.."joked Khalil..

Beverly and Nelson were already fixing each other's plates..
Karla noticed us...I thought I saw a tear in her eye...
"Ms. Williams, are you okay?" asked Olivia..

"Oh yes...Uh must be allergies.." she said, laughing sheepishly...
As a former Homicide Detective and student of humanity...I knew when someone wasn't being straight...I suspected...U.S. Attorney Williams was dealing with a deep hurt...

Jade and Yvette had already collected their food and sat down..
The cafeteria was stylish and modern and the food was great...
"So Ms.Williams...Tell us about you...You know all about us.."said Olivia..

"I'm from Philadelphia....as are all of you except Ms. Jade...I graduated from North Catholic High...I attended Fisk University....I'm a Delta.." she said..

"Oooooooooooooooooooooo..oooooooooooooooooooop!"said Beverly...
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooop!"said Bee Bee.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Soror..." laughed Sofia..
"Oh Myyy..... Sorors....I forgive you Liv for going AKA.."laughed Karla..

Olivia laughed...

"That's fine!"  she said..
"Anyway..After Fisk...I wound up in New York....I got my Masters from St. John..."she said..

''I attended St. Johns...Got my law degree from there too!" said Nelson..
"So did I." laughed Karla who high fived Nelson..  "I was a Public defender in New York City for awhile and then an Assistant District Attorney for awhile when this position came along in the U.S. Attorney's Office...It was a chance to return to Philly....I've been here for two years." she said.,.
"You work exclusively for U.S. Attorney Richardson?" I asked..

Upon the mention of his name...I could sense a profound sadness...She simply nodded her head..

She then changed her mood..She smiled..

"This place isn't bad as institutionalized cafeteria's go...They serve a nice lunch, if you guys don't feel like going out and you can even get dinner here..if you like.." she said..

"Don't want to miss that 5:00 pm bus.."said Kahlil...

"That bus won't leave until you all are on it..No worries there.." said Karla.
"That sounds like a win win.." laughed Keith Jones...
He was younger than her, but Karla found him Handsome and very attractive...How Lucky Ms. Evans was to have him, she thought...

III-
Once we were finished breakfast, we got on the elevator and went to our conference room where we began taking apart the cases...




Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie began looking into a case where several elderly Adults, mostly African -American had been ushered off of a bus on their way to the poles on election day and detained until just minutes before the polls closed..
I took a look at the list of names and of the officials responsible..

"Okay...I'm going to check this out...We have a strong case here..." I said..

"Yes....This was the first case that caught our attention.."said Karla , who worked with us for about two hours...
 "Look at this....Some 33,000 voters were thrown off the rolls for various reasons here."said Keith Jones..
 "Small things from change of address to addresses not matching photos..."said Bee Bee..
 "Most of this is B.S.  The person moved or changed jobs...or got married...These people are all African-American and Latino...a lot are elderly..."said Sofia..
 "Some are recently released convicts....I thought our state didn't penalize ex-convicts?" asked Kahlil..
"It doesn't......Jade...Here is a massive list of people....you need to get statements and case histories.."said Yvette..
"Wow....We'll need transportation Donnie Ray."she said..

"Yeah...at least one car..."I said..
U.S. Attorney Karla Williams gave us both a key card...

"Take this downstairs to the auto pool...You'll both be issued a vehicle.." she said..

"You do think of everything.." I said and smiled..

"Just doing my job..."she said with a smile..She thought I was sexy too...

In a corner,


Olivia, Yvette and Josie were going over briefs and deeply entrenched in case files...They were explaining to her the entire process...




Bee Bee, Keith, Sofia and Kahlil were looking over case files and scanning law books...Doing the boring grunt work that lawyers have to do to build a case...
While Nelson was scanning more case files
 with his wife Beverly...

Karla observed them ..She liked them all.. They work so well...And they all obviously like each other..No ego...No grandstanding...She loved it...

For awhile, she felt....part of the team...She felt relieved..

IV-
U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson showed up around noon....He was watching us and smiling...

He peered over Olivia's shoulder...

"You're doing good work....Uh where is your husband?" he asked..

"He and Ms. Lee are on the street, getting witness statements...and looking into a few particulars.."said Olivia, who felt uncomfortable the way he was hovering over her...

Beverly whispered to her aunt..

"Auntay...he was staring at you like a hungry wolf..."

"Yeah,almost like he was glad Donnie Ray wasn't here...Look, you and Josie and Nelson stay with me...I don't want to be alone in here.."said Olivia..
"Sure thing Auntay.."said Beverly...

Nelson and Josie joined Beverly and brought their work over by her...

Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia were huddled in a corner searching through law books...


They all caught the gaze of Tony Richardson..
"Lawd, all this prime real estate in here...I wish I could send all of the guys out of here.."he mused to himself..

Keith Jones and Kahlil spotted something in the case files and brought it to U.S. Attorney Karla Williams attention...
She made note of it...

They were both very good Attorneys and very handsome too...Especially being so young..she mused. She felt like a cougar,lusting after them...She was nearly as bad as Tony,lusting over the women.
"Ms. Williams...A word!  In private....Carry on guys..." he said and smiled..
She breathed heavily and followed him out of the conference room ,down the hall into his office.

She had tried not to think about it...but she couldn't help remembering their passionate embrace and their lovemaking from the day before..It had been good...She had had an intense orgasm like she'd never had before and she was also filled with intense guilt...She had crossed too many lines...Lines she swore she'd never cross..

They stared into each others eyes...He lifted her up...Hiked her skirt  up.....and  entered her slowly and began to move in and out...She was good and wet...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Tonyyyyyyyyyyy this isn't right...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmm.." she moaned..

''What's wrong?" he asked..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned as he lifted her up and began to go to town inside of her...

"Tell me about how I'm married again..." he snarled as he thrusted mightily into her...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tonnnnnny....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

THIRTY TO FORTY FIVE MINUTES went by...He was sweating...Karla was sweating and beginning to have an intense orgasm...Trembling, sweating and even crying a little bit..


 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddddddddddddddd..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned.

"I -I -I can't believe this feels sooooooooooooooooo goood..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girlll." he moaned..still cumming like a gusher...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...
She thought about the passionate kisses before and afterword..
She knew Tony probably wanted to get her alone in his office for round two...but that wasn't going to happen..Not today..Not ever again if she could help it..

***********************************************************************************
"Is it me or do you think something is going on between them?" asked Yvette..
"I don't know what to make of it...but she was perfectly fine...Laughing and joking, helping out until he came in and he came in pretty late..."said Olivia..
"He had that satisfied look on his face."said Beverly..
Nelson put his arms around Beverly's waist..

"Oh like mine huh?" he said..
 "Yes, you all get that real satisfied look on your faces as soon as everything is over.."laughed Bee Bee..
 ''So he looked like that huh?"laughed Keith Jones..kissing Bee Bee's neck
 "Exactly..."said Sofia, giggling..
"At any rate...You guys are right...I sensed it too..There is a thick tension between them.."said Kahlil..
"You can't help but notice how different she is when he's in the room.."said Josie..
''Well it's not our problem or our business...Let's work on these cases.."said Olivia.
"Liv is right." said Yvette,looking at her good friend and both women busting out in gales of laughter..
"I would have loved to have seen those two in college.."laughed Keith Jones..

"I'll bet they were a riot.."said Kahlil..
"Oh they were...I was in high school and I used to come up and visit them on the weekends..Those two were a laugh a minute.."said Beverly...

 "Like Me and You Bee.." said Sofia, looking at her lifelong friend..

"Yupper...Life Long.."said Bee Bee...

********************************************************************************
"Tony what do you want? I'm busy helping the team with this case.."said Karla..

"I just wanted to tell you...You've been doing an incredible job...I've already written you a glowing reccomendation..It'll be in your personell file.." he said..
"Thank you..but you could have told me that in the conference room.." she whispered...

The power of good sex , she thought to herself and smiled...
"Yesterday.....Yesterday was incredible..." he whispered.....

He was standing close to her....He had on a nice fragrance...He always wore a nice fragrance...His green eyes and his soft baritone got her excited and aroused...She had tried to hide that, but she was sure he knew it..

She never intended to sleep with him...She told herself...Sexy or not..She would never sleep with a married man, but she had and now she didn't know what she was going to do if anything...She was ashamed of herself..

She had thought about what they did in his office all night long...

"It was incredible for you"she said..
"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it...I could tell.." he said...

He was right..She did enjoy it...She had cum so hard, she cried like a baby!  But however good it felt it was wrong and she felt wrong...At her core, she was still a good catholic girl..
"It's not how I imagined it .." she said..

"How did you imagine it? In a hotel room...A nice hotel room?? With silk sheets and soft fluffy pillows... I can make that happen.." he said..

"That's okay....Let's try to keep a modicum of professional decorum....We've got  guests...11 other people who are doing a great job...No need to muddy the water..."said Karla..

She pushed past him...She could see that he had an erection...His trousers were standing out like a circus tent..she smiled and put her hand over her mouth....

"You should uh stay in here until you calm down..."she said ,staring at his trousers...and smiling to herself...She couldn't believe how much she was turning him on...
"How bout I don't want to calm down...?" he said..
"Then you should catch the train to D.C.  Go see your wife...I can handle up here until you come back.."said Karla..
"I want you to handle things right here..." he whispered in her ear....
She was aroused in spite of herself..but she decided to be strong...

"I can't handle everything..THAT should be handled by your wife." she said and pushed by him and left his office...She rejoined us..
We were in the middle of our work...
"Take five guys!...Let's have lunch....."she said..

Jade and I had returned...
We joined the others..







in the cafeteria...
Karla sat with us...She was glad to be with us....Now she could calm down and not think about Tony Richardson....She was close to staying with him in that office..She was proud that she had shown some resolve and gotten away from him..
The food was good and the conversation was spirited...
U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson stood and watched us all.

He wanted Karla in the worst way....Especially more, now that she was playing hard to get...God she was sexy...And now that he'd had her...He wouldn't be satisfied until he had sampled her again , gotten to take his time instead of rushing like he'd done last night..
He watched her as she ate and talked to the others....He never planned on being hooked on her...but now he was! she stared at him out the corner of her eye...He was such a dog she knew...but a sexy one she thought...

(TO BE CONTINUED) 


7 comments:

Toni said...

This guy U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson is a walking erection...I remember when he slept with Gloria Brown , the Attorney Kevin works for and almost got in Kayla Bennett's panties...And he slept with the Judge's horny wife...And wanted to bed Sisy, Sharon,Carlotta,Angie,Sirena and Hazel...Add to all of this ,he's married and has a newborn baby!... He needs help!

Angie B. said...

Classic Case of Sexual Addiction!

Sunflower said...

Maybe...But his young assistant has a crush on him...and he knows it and is taking advantage of it..

Lisa said...

She is just as wrong as he is...because she knows he's married and knows he's a dog and she still gave in to him...She was stronger this time..but still!

Halo said...

Classic Case of Sexual Addiction! Like Angie B. Said...Question is...will his lust for Karla and every other female attorney involved , derail this case?

Vanessa said...

I don't think it will derail the case...but it will definitely derail him!

Anonymous said...

This is still hot, Still got me coming out of my panties and throwing them!