Thursday, December 13, 2018

Thinking Too Much


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Teel, you're driving me crazy..."moaned Larry North... as the bed in their motel room squeaked like crazy......

Teel's eyes seemed to be rolling into the back of her head as she experienced ecstacy ,the likes of which she hadn't experienced in awhile...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Larry..Larrry..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Larry..." she moaned.
It was morning..Friday Morning..The Trial would  begin on Monday...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Teel..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Larry please ,There are other people in here and the window is open...you want everybody to know we are in here doin the nasty?" said Teel...

"Everybody in this Motel is doing the nasty...This isn't exactly a vacation spot...I don't care if the world knows how good I feel...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" he moaned..

She laughed...Larry was the funniest man she'd met in awhile...

''Glad you're enjoying yourself..but I do care....I don't want to draw undo attention to you and I...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled..

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...


Teel and Larry had spent the night together in a Motel outside of Oakland ,California..After a night of drinks and conversation in Larry's favorite Oakland night spot..

The sex had been off the chain....So off the chain, that upon waking up in the morning, Teel wanted another go around..Larry was more than happy to oblige...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Larry...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all that would come out of Larry's mouth...He felt so good!

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Teel

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Teel...Teel ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Larry...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Larry..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Larry!!!!"she yelled out...She couldn't believe she had just uttered that!

It got Larry that much more excited....

 Larry lifted her up and began thrusting feverishly into her...He seemed to like this position...

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Larry North....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Larry.....I love you!!!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cooed..


Larry didn't know if he was coming or going!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Teel...TEEL ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me Larry...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..Larry!!!!"she wailed...She was having an intense orgasm...So intense she was crying like a little girl...Tears just streaming from her eyes...Her body just shaking..

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...

He lie there out of breath, feeling extremely satisfied....Teel was still shaking, trembling a bit.....
She leaned over and kissed Larry until she stopped trembling....He came again like a gusher.......
He held her close and tight in his arms for awhile...Teel liked that...She felt warm.....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MY LAWDD!" she said quietly as she rested on top of Larry, catching her breath...

"UMMMMMMMMMMMM STOP LOOKING SO SATISFIED!" she said , smiling.

"I AM SATISFIED!" he remarked.

Teel got up and showered ...


She put on her make up and fixed her hair..

She was aware of Larry staring at her as she got dressed...She smiled...


"Aren't you getting up?" she asked after she was fully dressed...

Larry was still nude and still in bed..He looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah eventually..."he said and smiled..

"Uh Larry, last night was wonderful and this morning was amazing...but I uh didn't mean it when I yelled out I love you...It was just feeling so good,I ,I got carried away...Okay?But maybe one day..Maybe one day we'll both be there.." she said.

"I'm there now!" he said..

"No you're not...You don't even know me.." she cautioned..

"Oh yeah, of course...but if you do love me..It's okay...I want you to" he said and laughed..

She laughed...

"You are sooo crazy..." she said..

"I'm crazy about you." he said..

"Maybe we uh shouldn't do this again until after the trial is over Larry..."she added. She was a little embarrassed that she had gave it up so fast..She had never done that before...She was a little upset at herself for sleeping with an opposing Attorney....Larry wasn't the first one who had tried...but he was the first one who had succeeded...She knew he had no ulterior motives..But still it was sooo unethical..She wondered if she was thinking too much about this..

"Yes, uh of course..." he agreed..

"Stop looking so ...so satisfied..." she said, smiling...

He pulled her to him and kissed her...

"Damn you're so sexy.... " he said in between kisses...

"Thank you, you're not half bad yourself.." she giggled..
"I uh guess I'll see you in court.." said Teel..

"Yes Lawd.." he said..He pulled her to him and kissed her one last time...this time,slower, longer..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Larry..." she cooed...

Teel giggled.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, You are so silly" she said and she left, got in her car and pulled off..


Larry eventually showered and got dressed...Paid the bill and left too..
It was 10:30 am..He felt good as he drove across the bridge

with the wind blowing in his car...

II-
The Re-trial of Dr. Joseph Cole began that Monday Morning...  We had been busy the past few days...


Beverly and Josie had found an independent lab in near by Berkeley  and had taken Joseph Cole's DNA....
They then had it compared to the DNA taken from the crime scene....

It was conclusive...That was Joseph Cole's DNA....but the Analyst told them...It could be a relative..most likely a sibling...
"But he's an only child!"said Beverly...
"No baby...His adoptive parents raised him as an only child...I am awaiting some records I supoenaed from his adoption agency on his birth mother and father..I need to know if either one of them had anymore children together or apart...and how old they are..."said Olivia..
Meanwhile ,I'd been down in Hunter's Point talking to people in the know...

Street people who knew the players...and apparently some of the players themselves...I found that the Heroin Dealer in question..Tony "Fat Tony" Miles had been selling Heroin in a rival dealer, Aaron Sleigh's area for a couple of weeks...He was selling a cheaper brand and there had been some overdose deaths...He had been warned to cease and desist...When he refused...Aaron Sleigh dispensed his Lieutenant...Street Boss known only as "Johnny Boy."

This is where I ran into a problem...In that short period of time...Aaron Sleigh had been gunned down himself..in an unrelated matter...And with him dead..I had no one to lead me to this mysterious "Johnny Boy" I had no last name and no known whereabouts...

The San Francisco Police's gang unit only knew of him by name, but they had no photo and no known whereabouts.. He was a ghost to them..but I was still hunting..

In court...Teel Porter, ADA Teel Porter was showing us why she had won all of her cases...She was just as thorough...Her opening arguments were logical and articulate...Like Olivia and Beverly, she dressed well and had a figure that commanded at least male attention...The Judge couldn't take his eyes off of her..

She was charismatic.. All eyes were on her when she spoke...


But Olivia and Beverly were her equals..Equally attractive ,Equally charismatic..and articulate...They used cross examination to knock huge holes in Teel's arguments...

Larry North, back to normal and on top of his game was equally effective...Cut-Throat almost...

Nelson brought in the rear..Though not as charismatic as the other players...Very effective in his arguments and good at drawing the males to his side as much as Olivia and Beverly were...

Josie was on her tablet and was .

constantly passing Olivia and Beverly documents.

 Teel was in awe of how well prepared Olivia and her team were...





but she was certainly no slouch herself..


She was equally well prepared and equally ruthless...but there were times...if you looked..You'd see her staring at Larry North with a loving, yet longing look.....As if she was sorry she said or did something, but it was her job and she had to do it...

Larry was staring at her...He was admiring her sexy body and well her tailored dresses accentuated her every curve...I caught him checking her out a few times and just smiling...I couldn't blame him though...Teel Porter was a fine woman...and she knew it, which made her even more sexier..

Friday came , She still hadn't rested her case....Which was surprising...
Nelson's reading of the jury was that it was half and half and that right now if put to a vote..We'd have a hung jury...a 50/50 split he said..

Teel knew that also....Teel looked rattled for the first time...The entire time, Larry North had ignored her gaze...He had been the old Larry North, self confident, a bit arrogant...It was a relief to see him at least being his old self in court...

Joe Coles remarked to me...

"Now that's the guy that won me a re-trial..."
I smiled..but Friday, I noticed a change...

Larry kept making goo goo eyes at Teel..He seemed as if he was weakening...

She went from being rattled to looking relieved...She made goo goo eyes at him...They both smiled at each other sheepishly and looked away...

Court adjourned..
Beverly whispered to me..

''Donnie Ray..Call it women's intuition...but I think...Larry and Teel did the Hibbity Bibbity.." she said.
"If they did it must have been Thursday Night or Friday of last week...He's been with us the entire time.."I said ,think about the past week...

III-
Saturday Morning, The Week before...

Larry had breakfast with us...




at our AirBNB...
Afterwords , we went over the particulars of the case....




He ,Olivia and Nelson worked on strategy and arguments...




Beverly and Josie got a rental car from the airport and drove to the DNA Lab in Berkeley,

they had found with samples from Joe Cole's DNA and the DNA from the crime scene...They were gone most of the day!


I went to Hunters Point...to talk to the players..
I was gone a good part of the day myself..


Larry seemed perfectly normal...
He was still there when we all returned and he ordered pizza...and he brought a vintage bottle of wine ,which we all enjoyed..

We allowed him to spend the night...He slept in one of the rooms...He was right, we only used three rooms..
Beverly and Nelson in one..


Olivia and I in the one next to them


 and Josie in the one next to ours..

He slept in a room on the second level..

In hindsight ..It was if he was afraid to go home, afraid to be alone...We all felt sorry for him.
Sunday, we took a break...Larry took the five of us to the colorful waterfront restaurant he'd taken us to two years before..Josie had never been..
We had Mimosas ,while we waited for our brunch...
''I love this place.."said Beverly...

 "I like it too..it's beautiful." said Josie ,who snapped photos for her Instagram page...
Nelson sipped his Mimosa and just stared at the sea..

Larry looked at him..

"You ready for tomorrow Mr. East?" he asked.

"Yes..How bout you?" asked Nelson..

"You know me by now...I was born ready.."said Larry...sounding like his old self..

"Don't get too cocky...She's good I hear..."said Olivia..

''And I'm not? We are not?" asked  Larry..

"I'm just saying..Let's be prepared and ready...Not over confident.."said Olivia..

"She's right you know."I added, coming to my wife's defense..

Larry simmered down..

"I know...I just want to get this over with.." he said..

Seemed like he wanted to more than we did..

IV-
 TONIGHT!

Tonight was different...Nearly one week into this re-trial and we looked pretty good...Teel was probably going to rest her case on Monday and we would begin our defense...We were waiting for information on Joe Cole's birth parents ,whether they had any more children together or apart and their ages..Hopefully photos and I was still hunting the identity of the likely shooter.".Johnny Boy"

Larry couldn't hang up under us constantly...and he didn't...Tonight he was at his favorite wine bar..in downtown San-Francisco...Alone!  Or so he thought...

Teel Porter was also there...She spied him and sat down next to him..

"Well Hello Stranger." she said.

"Teel I'm so sorry..."he said..

"What are you sorry about? You're doing great! You are running your case...and you've kept your distance from me..Great...Nobody suspects a thing.. But uh stop making goo goo eyes at me in court.."she said and laughed..

"You were making them at me.."Larry said..

"Because you were making them at me.."she said..

They both busted out laughing..
He ordered his favorite port..Teel sat with him in a booth in the back and downed the bottle with him...They talked quietly for hours about any and everything except the present case..and her divorce.

"You're a very good lawyer...I like your style..It's sexy...And having the FAB FIVE with you doesn't hurt.."laughed Teel..

Larry laughed at that title for us...

"They like you too..They all said you are great."said Larry..

"Coming from them, that's a major major compliment..I read about what they did in Houston and I saw that speech Olivia made in Boston on CNN...Oh My God!!!..I was like..She is great..They are great.." said Teel..

"I'm very proud of them..I'm happy to say..I knew them when..."laughed Larry..

They stared into each others eyes...

''So should we order another bottle?" he asked..

"No!...Are you trying to get me drunk?" asked Teel..

"No No..."he said..

"I wouldn't care if you were.." she said..Staring in his eyes....
They wound up in the men's restroom kissing passionately....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh goddd Larry...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you so much.." said Teel in between kisses...

"I've missed you too..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwd!" he moaned..

He turned her around...He hiked her skirt up and slipped her panties down..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry! What are you doing? Ouuuuuuuuuu lawddddd..Larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!" she moaned....The cold air going up her legs...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Teel I just have to have you..." Larry said ,practically out of breath and sweating...

"Ouuuuuu take me Larry..Take meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she moaned..


He bent her over the sink and began thrusting away..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she screamed..

Larry shushed her...

There were few people in this Wine Bar..and far more women than men...Larry wasn't worried about anyone walking in on them...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Teel.." he moaned.,.

"Ohhhhhh Larrryy...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" she cooed...

She held on to the sink for dear life...They were rocking so hard...The sink looked like it was going to come off of the wall..

THIRTY  TO FORTY FIVE MINUTES PASSED BY!

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry! baby please...Ouuu" she moaned..

Both Larry and Teel  climaxed together..

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..She was amazed at how many times Larry had brought her to orgasm and how intense they were...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he cried out..Trembling!!!

They both laughed out loud as they fixed their clothes and washed up in the sink...
They straightened up...They kissed for a few minutes..then they separately returned to their booth...

"Ouuu that felt good..I needed that.."said Teel..fixing her hair...

"I needed you!!...Oh My god girl....wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." said Larry..

Teel busted out laughing...He loved her laugh...

"I've never ever done anything like that before...So Spontaneous..So naughty,Wow!" Teel laughed..
Out on the street, they looked at each other and smiled..

"That was fun...You're fun..." said Teel..

"I can't wait for this case to be over so I can see you as much as I want.."said Larry who went to kiss Teel again..but she moved away....Always conscious of her surroundings...

"Me too!  I can't wait either...but Olivia and Beverly are no slouches...Neither are you,I have to go home and prepare.....I am enjoying this case...More than I have in a long time...I feel so alive...And being with you makes me feel even more alive..." she said..


He tried to kiss her again....Again, she backed away..

"As bad as I want to kiss you Larry...I can't....Not outside...I know it's hard...but let's cool it.." said Teel.

"Okay !" sighed Larry...

''Don't look at me that way.. Just be patient..We'll be together...real soon!"said Teel..

''What are we even doing?"Larry asked.

"I don't know..but sometimes we tend  to  think things through too much ,let's just go with it..and enjoy it.." she said.

"Yeah...Let's just go with it..Now How bout a kiss?" said Larry.

Teel laughed..

"Noooooooooooooooo!You are sooo bad Mr. North.....Be patient.They'll be time for plenty more kisses and more!." she said..She kissed her finger and rubbed it across his lip...

"Bye Now!" she said.



V-
Monday Morning, ADA Teel Porter rested the prosecutions case with an impassioned plea that even convinced me that our client might be guilty...


She bowed and looked right at Larry North and smiled....It wasn't a mocking type of smile..It was something else..Almost seductive...
We had another line of our defense...I still hadn't got a bead on who our probable shooter, "Johnny Boy" could possibly be...Right now , he was just hear say and word on the street...So I told Olivia and Beverly to attack it from another angle..How did the cops even get our clients DNA in the first place??...

I felt like a traitor to all cops ,because I actually thought how the cops cracked this case was brilliant..



Olivia , Beverly and Nelson called the two case detectives to the stand...They admitted that as of today they still had no murder weapon and all they had was the DNA , taken from blood found on the murder victim and skin cells found under his fingernails...Apparently some struggle had taken place before the gunshot...

They took the DNA and posed as customers of Geneology websites like Ancestory.Com and got a hit...A solid match....It was a long shot, It was a chance, but it was brilliant...

Olivia, Beverly and Nelson argued that since they had obtained the information through deceit...Their key evidence against our client should be dismissed...The evidence was tainted!

The Judge called all of us into his chambers...

Larry was stoic, but he had a bemused smile on his face...Teel argued that this evidence was gathered by former ADA Nevel Benson and that he knew full well how the detectives got the intell without a proper warrant, but that detectives lie to suspects and use guile and deceit a lot of times to get to the truth and make a case..
I hated to admit it, but she was right...She's the kind of ADA, I'd want in my corner when I was a Homicide Detective..


Olivia, Beverly and Nelson pressed the issue...but the Judge shot it down...He ruled that no laws were broken...Dr. Coles had willingly put his DNA on the site because as he told us..He was adopted and he felt as though he needed to know his roots...something about his past...The Evidence was good as far as he was concerned and it would stand...

Teel had won again....Again she smiled at us and bowed...

Larry shook his head...He smiled at her...She smiled at him....He watched her attentively as she walked away...

God ,she is a sexy woman, he thought to himself...

He took over the case the next day, Arguing that his client had never used Heroin, didn't know what it looked like and there was no evidence he had ever been in the Hunter's Point Section...

Olivia was happy that he was running his case again and appearing to be his old self again..
Beverly was too, but she watched him carefully....the way he stared at Teel , when she was cross examining a witness...Nearly salivating...She laughed to herself..
Olivia , Beverly and Nelson interviewed a number of the late drug dealer's associates who said they had never seen Dr. Coles before , but that he looked an awful lot like Johnny Boy...a drug enforcer who was feared on the streets..

It was the first time his name came up and the first break we got...

We ended our first few days happy...
Josie approached me at the end of the day....

"Look what I found Donnie Ray....I looked over mug shots down at the police station like you asked me and I found this.." she said.

"Good Girl!!!....Liv, Shortcake, Nelson look at this.." I said.

"Oh My God...It's uncanny.." said Olivia..
"The resemblance is just too much.." said Beverly...
"But His name is John McKay...."said Nelson..
"Yeah, but look...His birthday is the exact same day as Joseph Coles..Same day, Same Year...Same Hospital....He was adopted too, then put through a series of Foster Homes..Co-incidence??"I asked..
"I've got to get those files on his birth parents..."said Olivia..

 "Where is Larry?" asked Beverly...
"I didn't see him leave court.." said Josie..
 Court had adjourned...Everyone had cleared out...We left also...But in the now empty judges chambers..


It was Wednesday already...Week two of this trial...

Larry North and ADA Teel Porter were kissing passionately...

"Larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry, stoppppppppppppp...we are going to get caught.." she said in between slow smouldering kisses..

"By who?  The Judge has already gone for the day....I saw him...It's just me and you...."said Larry in between smouldering kisses...

"I shouldn't be back here with you.." she cooed...

"Sure you should...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."he moaned...

He slipped his hand up her skirt...She moved it..

"No..Not in here..NO!  " she said..

"Teel please....I've been watching you all week, I just can't watch anymore..I need to have you..."said Larry...

He slipped his hand up her skirt again, softly caressing her thighs and hips...he tugged on the waistband of her panties...She was getting aroused.....

"Ummmmmmm, you are soooo bad Larry, but we are not going to do this in here....Stop it now!." she said firmly and gently removed his hands...

Larry smiled..

"Okay, Okay...I'll try and control myself.." he said softly...

"Yes..try hard.." she said..


They continued kissing....

(CONCLUSION NEXT)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouuuuuuuuuuuu YESS! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY DAMN PANTIES HIGH!!

Toni said...

WOW! I felt like I needed a cigarette after reading that!

Angie B. said...

WOWWWW! Larry and Teel were getting it in!

Sunflower said...

As this trial wears on...No way Larry is going to be able to control himself...Teel has already got his head screwed off!