Saturday, December 29, 2018

Sensous Whisper

THE NIGHT OF NOVEMBER 7th, 2018-

Josie's was jumping....It was the middle of the week...ADA Miles Ellis was bored and lonely...He had just come back to Philly....He hadn't done anything socially in awhile...He had just accepted a new job as an Assistant District Attorney...

He thought he'd try the public sector for awhile..He looked around...
The place was packed...
A jazz band from out of town was playing tonight.... His friend and one time colleague, Yvette Jones had mentioned that she hung out here from time to time...He looked around..There was no sign of her tonight..or her charges...

There was no one here he knew or recognized...That was fine because he kind of liked being anonymous at times...

It was the middle of the week..He was amazed the place was this packed...This seemed like a Friday night crowd....
He waded through the crowd and ordered a beer....

It wasn't long before he spotted HER ,sitting alone....
She was gorgeous...Wearing a form fitting red dress , was petite, yet built...She kind of reminded him of Yvette Jones a little..

She was Alexandria Miller, Attorney Alexandria Miller, girlfriend of Olivia Bennett-Alexander's ex-husband, Elwood Barnes..
He watched her as she sat down at a booth...She appeared to be alone..
She had a gorgeous smile...
He stared at her....To his utter embarrassment, she caught him staring at her and smiled at him..
He smiled back and blushed..
Damn, she's hot ...he mused...
She ordered a round of drinks..
She caught him staring at her again...She giggled at him..

He's cute, she thought..

The crowd got larger and he lost sight of her....
The band began it's second set...This time with a female singer...

II-
He saw the woman in the form fitting red dress again..She had finished all of her drinks...He ordered the same four drinks and told the barmaid to send them to her...
She looked as five refills were set up in front of her.
She smiled...She looked over and saw the cute guy smiling at her again...
She motioned for him to join her at her table..Miles walked over and sat down...

"Hello.."he said..
"Hi...Thanks for the drinks...Are you trying to get me drunk?  This will be ten.."she said as she quaffed down three of the drinks...
"No...but how else was I going to meet you...I'm Miles Ellis...I'm an Attorney.." he said..
"I'm Alexandria Miller...I'm also an Attorney...I work for Richard Lundy and Associates...We specialize in Family and Divorce law.."she said..
"I'm an Assistant District Attorney, but prior to that, I worked for Mckenzie,Phillips and Maddison and Associates..Before that I worked for Mccluskey/Cozen/Connor and Pratt...and before that, I was out West in San-Francisco and Seattle for a spell...I'm just getting back to Philly..."he said..
"I worked at Cyclops Insurance as a Staff Attorney for awhile before landing my present job..."said Alexandria..
"I want you to try this "said Miles...Who noticed she'd finished all five of her drinks..
He ordered them both Citris Martini's...
"Ouuuuu you're trying to get me drunk.."laughed Alexandria...
He liked her laugh....
Alexandria told Miles her life story...Born in Atlanta, Georgia...Educated in Atlanta Public schools, BA in Administration of Justice from Fisk....She ventured to New York City ,where she attended Columbia and got her Masters in Public Administration.

She worked in New York City and earned enough money to put herself through law school.. Earning her J.D. from New York University and passing the bar on her first try...

She eventually found herself in Philadelphia, where she followed a colleague and ex lover and wound up staying.

"I grew up here...Philly Public schools..Went to Howard University...and Howard Law School..Passed the Bar and worked in D.C. for awhile before I moved back here..Left, worked in D.C. again..Went to your hometown of Atlanta for an interview..It didn't pan out and was right back here.." he said..
"You really chase that dollar don't you...?"said Alexandria..
It was Midnight, The Band began playing it's final set...Alex and Miles Ellis talked throughout the night about any and everything, Music, Movies, Plays they'd seen..Fashion...She found that he could talk about any number of subjects...She liked that...

Elwood talked sometimes..but he mostly wanted to get her in the sacj..

III-
''Soooooooooooooo, question of the night...Why is Alex drinking alone tonight?" he asked..he looked at her hands..There were no rings..Good ,She wasn't married..
''Why is Miles drinking alone tonight? Is your woman home alone? Out with the girls?Hmmmmmm" she said and giggled..
"I'm single.. I haven't been in town long enough to meet anybody...I uh was interested in someone I used to work with, but I've been gone too long..She already has someone I'm afraid..Or she said she did.."said Miles..
"If she said she did..She's telling the truth...No way she'd lie to a cutie patootie like you..."laughed Alex...
''So how bout you Alex? You got somebody?" asked Miles..
"Unfortunately ,I do...I live with my boyfriend...I have for about a year now...Almost two.."she said..
''Wow,all the fine ones in this city are taken.." said Miles..he was disappointed that he had spent so much money and time plying her with drinks all night only to find she was taken...But he tried another ploy..

"So where is this boyfriend of yours tonight? Out with the guys?" he asked..
"Ah Ha...Nooooooooooooo He's in Boston...He left two days ago..Business..He won't be back until Sunday...."she frowned..
"It's Wednesday.." said Miles..
"It is.." she laughed..

She hadn't cheated on Elwood since they'd started living together...and she wasn't sure if he had cheated on her or not...but she was lonely...She was horny after all of those drinks and she did have a slight buzz..She looked up at the clock...It was 1:45...The Bar would be closing soon...

"You have a case tomorrow?" she asked..
"Nah..You?" he asked..
He smelled good and he was cute..

"Nooo...in fact ,I'm off tomorrow.." she said, smiling..
"Would you uh like some company tonight? I mean after you leave here?" he whispered,staring at her...

"Not at my place...Uh,have you got a place?" she asked..
"I do, but it's halfway across town...Would you mind following me in your car?" he asked..
She looked around...

"You leave first...I'll follow in a few minutes.." she whispered and giggled..
"Check Please!" said Miles..

IV-
She followed him in her car and parked in the indoor lot of his building..She liked that his building had an indoor lot..
She smiled at him....
He took her by the hand and led her to the elevator and his floor..
She looked around..
"Miles this is nice!" she said..
"It's okay for now...but I may move someplace, closer to that area we were just in...I hear that area is poppin.."said Miles..
"I hear that too!" said Alexandria..
"Can I uh get you some wine?" asked Miles..
''If I drink anymore tonight..I'll fall over...You didn't bring me here to drink some more did you?" she whispered seductively to Miles, running her fingers across his lips..
"No I didn't..."he said..
Soon they were kissing passionately....

He bent her over his kitchen table..hiked her dress up, pulled her panties to the side and entered her
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..oh my goodness..." she moaned...She liked how authoritative he was...Elwood was the same way when it came to sex...

He thrusted mightily...She was so soft and so moist he could barely contain himself...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, this feels soooo good.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Milleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed...

The table legs were rocking so hard....it seemed as if they might break...

Finally, he pulled out..pulled her to him and kissed her passionately...
They were devouring each other's lips...she softly stroked his penis...

"Ummmmmmm niceeeeeeeeee!" she said...
She was stripped down to her panties and bra....She passed  Miles a condom....
He smiled..

"But of course..."
"But of course...we don't want any complications for either of us..." said Alex...

He slipped out of his clothes and stood before her...She marveled at his size and his girth...

"Whooooooooo, that thing is hard as a tree trunk and just standing up...ouuuuuu.." she said...


He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately, devouring her lips.She was devouring his also...

"Ouuuuuu..Come here girl." He said  and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately... Alex Miller was  surprisingly  full of passion...It was as if she had wanted to unleash all of her love on a man for so long..Even though in reality, She had had mind blowing sex with her boyfriend, Elwood Barnes, two days ago, before he had left for Boston.

It had been six months since he had last had sex....He was more than ready....

They rolled around on the bed, kissing and fondling each other..

She giggled...and returned his passion, kissing him as though he was the last man left on earth!

"It's been a long time since a man called me "girl..." ouuuuuu."she said shyly......between passionate kisses....

He softly parted her legs and entered her as slow as he could....


Alex moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...""Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...Ouuuuuuuuuuu..I needed this...I needed this...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawddddd ,just put it in me...ohhhhhhhhh"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Alex, Alex  baby......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he moaned as he moved in and out of her... He admired her fine brown frame....


"Ouuuuu Miles.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet baby yessssssssssssssss."he cried out......out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

 "Counselor..ouuuuuu..Counselor....OHHHHHHH. Work me..Work me..Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS!"she wailed...

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I wanted to do this to you since the minute I laid eyes on you!"he cried out...

''I know...I-I saw the huge bulge in your trousers  when you walked over to the bar to pay the bill tonight.." she said..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."and then moaned...

Oh my god."he cried out...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Miles..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..Oh my goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuu....you got me sweatin...ohhhhhh..YESSSS ,YESS LAWDD!"she moaned.


They made sweet yet intense love for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...with no sign of stopping...The bed squeaked something crazy....the headboard slammed violently against the wall..The legs of the bed creaked...

"Ouuuuu Miles.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Give it to me strongggg babyyyyyyyyy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet sweet mannn,ohhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....put it on meeeee,WHoaaaaaaaaaa!Make Alex feel good baby...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhh Alexandria ..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet baby yessssssssssssssss."he cried out......out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. you are doing the damn thing girl,lawdddd"he moaned....

 "MILES..ouuuuuu.MISTER ELLIS....OHHHHHHH. Work me..Work me..Work me darling! WORK ME LIKE A DAMN JOB!!! YESSSSSS, OUUUU YESSS! OUUUUUUUUUUUU! OHHHHHHH!!!"she wailed...

ALex began to climax  and shake violently ...Tears began to run down her face like a river and she continued kissing Miles Ellis passionately until he collapsed on top of her coming violently himself ...
Alex straddled herself on top of his still hard penis and began to move up and down......Miles easily got re-engaged....

ANOTHER TWO HOURS of sweet sweet and slow lovemaking commenced...

Miles exploded again..He couldn't believe how passionate this woman was..So different from her very controlled, very conservative public persona...

His body was trembling, shaking and he was cumming like a gusher......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..." she squealed as she climaxed over and over again.....Slapping him in the face....She felt so good!

She cuddled up into his arms and nestled her head on his shoulders and drifted off to sleep..She hadn't felt this good in ages...She went to sleep with a smile on her face...She was  still shaking and climaxing a bit.

"Ohhhhh,ouuu." she moaned ....."Sweet...sweet man...I'm still cumming!...ohhhhhhhh what have you done to me???Ohhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuu weeeeeee!"she murmured before drifting off!

The next morning, Alex woke up and stared into Miles giggling face...He was holding her in his arms..


"Ummmmm Miles" she said.

"Alexxxxxx" he said..

"I've never cheated on my boyfriend before..but last night felt sooo good."she said.

"It was the best I've felt all year..."he said.

She giggled...

"Glad you enjoyed yourself....I enjoyed myself too..." she said seductively...and gave him a sloppy ,wet kiss....He kissed her again.....softlty...


She softly stroked his penis , which was as hard as a tree trunk....

"Oh My God!!!!MISTER ELLIS!!!!Do we have time to do it again? I'm still horny.." she asked, breathing heavily...in between kisses.
 "I think we can work something out..." he said..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)




10 comments:

Toni said...

Attorney Bae is back! Yessssssssssssss!

Lisa said...

Ouuuu Attorney Bae is back and finally having some action!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Angie B. said...

Yayyyy Attorney bae is back!

Halo said...

Paring him up with Elwood's girl was nothing short of a stroke of genius..We already know he's cheated on her...She deserves some revenge too!

Sunflower said...

Well Actually if this time frame is right..They're both cheating on each other at the same time..He's in Boston and she's alone in Philly...Neither is aware of the other's indescretions.

Vanessa said...

Sunflower is right...Both cheating at the same time without knowing about the other..

Rita said...

Elwood and Alexandria deserve each other...They're the flip side of each other's coin...

Brenda said...

Luckily, they aren't married..

Cheryl said...

I don't think either of them should be married...To anyone...Alex wasn't exactly an angel when we first met her!