Monday, December 24, 2018

Lust and Death In Bimini

It was a gruesome sight...A man, clad only in his underwear, floating in a tank of cold water...His lifeless eyes staring at us as if he was calling out for help just one last time... By now a crowd of people gathered around...
Monica pulled her badge...

"Police Officers....Everybody back up, get out of here." she said..
Lieutenant Cotton did the same...He had already called security officers of Club Bimini and had them backing people up...
''We've got to get him out of there.."I said.
"But How?  That's an awful lot of water.." said Kylie..
"It's a tank...There has got to be a drainage unit.."I said...
"Nate is right....I think I've found it...I'll start draining it...We'll get somebody to get in here and dust for prints..I just called a few guys from the M.E.'s office...We might get something.."said Monique..
We kept staring at the man....
"I know that guy..."said Ziggy..

"I know him too!  That's Bubbie....Bobby "Bubbie" Bushay"said Lt. Cotton..
"Friend of yours Lieutenant?" joked Monica..
"He's a major Narcotics dealer....Heroin, Opiates, Cocaine...Meth....He owned an import/export business on the wharf that we've been watching for years....but we've never been able to get a warrant or get anybody on the inside..But we've long suspected him of selling his package to a lot of drug organizations...With him dead...All of that stops and for awhile...This area is cleaned up.."said Lt. Cotton..

''So whoever killed him did us a big favor huh?" said Kylie.
"Yeah, but I still want to know who and why."said Lt. Cotton..
"That means, we go to work."said Monica..
''Yup, but let's get him out of there first.."I said as the water began to drain out into the ocean..
While just a few feet away, Owner Nick Ventura spoke to his two henchmen..
"You two idiots...After he was dead...You should have emptied the tank ,flushed fatboy out into the river...That way ,he wouldn't be on us..."he said..

''Sorry Boss."said one of the men..

"Did you get rid of his clothes and personal affects at least?"

"Yeah"

"Okay ,get out of here...Scram..." said Nick Ventura..
Both Henchmen got in Mini Scooters and left the facility without us seeing them leave.

II-
Monique examined the body.....

"Looks like he drowned....for sure, but there is a puncture mark on his neck...He might have been unconscious when he drowned..The body is so cold that I can't determine an exact time of death....I'll know once I get him back at the morgue....
Nick Ventura eyed Monique...

"My godddd she's a babe...WOWWW!" he mused...examining her in a hot orange mini skirt that she was wearing...

He walked in and immediately acted shocked..

"OH MY GODD! WHAT HAPPENED?? WHO IS THAT GUY?" he asked..

Ziggy gave him the side eye and then introduced him..

"Everyone ,This is my business partner, Mr. Nick Ventura... Nicky uh that's suspected Drug Kingpin, Bobby "Bubbie" Bushay.....You have any idea what he was doing here?" asked Ziggy..

"How would I know??...I don't  associate with people like that....I'm a legitimate businessman.." said Nick..
Monica stared at him...She was scanning his mind...She could tell that he was lying about everything...
He was uneasy about the way she was staring at him,like she was looking through his soul...Like she could see him for what and who he really was...but he admired her curves and how her dress was fitting her...


He stared at Monica and then Monique...He liked what he saw..

"TWINSIES?" he asked..

"Yes...That's my sister...She's the Medical Examiner for Philadelphia ....Me? I'm a Homicide Detective, Detective Monica Nellis." she said..

''And I'm Detective Nate Nellis, her husband.."I added...I didn't like the way he was looking at her....
Of course Monica could sense this and she rubbed my hands softly....
"Your sister is the M.E. and you're married to your partner...hmmmm interesting...." he said...eying Monique and staring at her behind as she moved..

"It must be very hard doing your investigation in that dress...."he said..

Monique smiled..

"I must admit...I didn't plan on examining a dead body tonight.." she said..

"Yes, I imagine that is a tragedy.. Say, after you wrap this up, could I buy you a drink?" he asked..

"No thank you....I've had enough already...My Husband and I are going home.." she said..

"Husband?   Your husband is here?" he asked..Very disappointed..
Monique pointed to Lt. Cotton...
"That's my husband, Lieutenant Frankie Cotton Jr. Homicide.." she replied...

"Interesting..."he said...

III-
Kylie walked in...

"Monique, your people are here.." she said..

Nick Ventura looked at Kylie and smiled..

"And who are you married to Detective?" he asked..

"I'm not married...I'm Detective Kylie White...Homicide.." she said and walked away...
Nick walked over to Ziggy...

"Never knew you knew so many cops Zigs..Anything I should know?" he asked..

"They're friends...They drink in my bar...They were off duty tonight ,so I invited them..." said Ziggy...

"Lose em...I don't want em in here..you hear?" he said..

"Considering the fact that there is a dead body here on the premises there is no way that can be done and we are equal partners remember? You don't give me orders..." said Ziggy.
 Nick Ventura took a deep breath...

"You're killin me Ziggs...You bring cops here...Cops and then some poor slug gets himself killed....I'm tryin to run a business...I don't need this kind of heat...You don't either.." said Nick Ventura..
 "He's A drug lord, Everybody on the street knows that...I stopped allowing him to drink in my establishment...What the hell was he doing here?" asked Ziggy..

"How the hell am I supposed to know?  I thought ,like those cops, you brought him here too!"said Nick.

 "Come on, what do you think? I'm stupid or somethin?  I have no idea what he was doing here.."said Ziggy..
"Well I don't either Ziggs..."said Nick, shrugging his shoulders....

IV-
The Body of Bobby "Bubbie" Bushay was put in a white body bag and strapped to a stretcher...
We exited the bar...and headed to the surface.....

 "I'm going to the morgue and do a preliminary examination...Then I'll be home as soon as possible bae.."said Monique to Lt. Cotton..
She kissed him passionately...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sugar baby, you can't kiss me like that in public....Uh just stand here with me a minute.." he said..Blushing and holding her tight...
"This isn't going to help you bae...Just calm down...Try not to think about me until I get home.." whispered Monique...
Meanwhile Kylie said to me and Monica..

"There is only one way he could have gotten down there...I'll put a team on these cameras..."said Kylie..

" Hopefully sis will have some forensic information for us tomorrow..."said Monica..
"I'll do a make on Mr. Bobby "Bubbie" Bushay...I'll get the book on him.."I said..

"I'm going to do a little digging into Ziggs new partner, Nicky Ventura...He was lying about not knowing who Bubbie was...In fact he was lying about everything.."said Monica.

"He's our killer?" I asked.
"No ,not physically...I didn't detect that in his thoughts...But I'm betting he knows who did...I'm betting he gave the order..."said Mo-Mo...
Once we got home...I sat on the side of the bed...
"We might just wrap this case up quickly..."I said.

 "That would be nice..."said Monica...

I pulled her to me...
We kissed passionately for a few minutes...
"I wanted to do that all night." I whispered to her..
"I know.." said Monica...
"You! You always know..Everything.." I laughed..

"I don't know everything...I don't know how many times you're going to make me cum tonight..."she whispered and smiled at me devilishly...
I laughed.....

Monica kicked off her shoes...

I pulled her to me and slowly unzippered her dress...In the moonlight ,I could see her black and red lace matching bra and string bikini panties....

" Tongue back in your mouth, Eyeballs back in sockets..." she said..She said this to me years ago, the first time we went to Octopus Gardens, another Undersea establishment...A little deeper down in the ocean than Bimini, the one we went to tonight..

She ran her hands down my pants and stopped at my crotch area...

"OH MY GOODNESS.." she said....and smiled at me sheepishly....

I unzippered my pants and slowly took them and my shirt and socks off...

We stood there looking at each other and slowly and softly began kissing right in the middle of the floor....This is how it always began...
  I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand...She softly stroked my engorged penis...I shivered...I was nearly losing my mind....We stared deeply into each others eyes for a minute and then began to softly and slowly kiss.....I lifted her up and slowly entered her more than moist center....I had never felt anything as soft and as good in my entire life...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....


I laid her across her bed ,and a few minutes later  I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...Nate...I can't believe how good this still feels!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu." she moaned..as we got into a nice groove...

"Me neither!" I said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate..." she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....


  SIX TO SEVEN HOURS seemingly came and went as Monica and I made sweet and passionate love right there in that wonderful room on that soft bed....The bed wasn't squeaking too loud tonight.., but the headboard was definitely slamming up against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Nate!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you all day" I cried out!

"I know...I know Nate.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The bed was now squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Mo-Mo you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Nate ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." Monica cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mo-Mo...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."Monica  cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."Monica moaned...

"Mo-Mo...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED...

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her fourth, since we started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I  cried out as I began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...She was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....Tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...
"Oh My God Nate, you made me cum four times....woooooooo....I only predicted three....." said Monica trying to catch her breath....
I smiled....

Monica lay on top of me, That beautiful long hair...Those huge breasts, all that body, so soft and so warm on top of me...


"You Happy Nate?" she asked me.
"Never been Happier.." I answered...
"Me neither!" she said and we kissed like it was going out of style....

What a wonderful night this had been...despite another murder...
The Moon was still visible in the distance..
Meanwhile that same night, As Monica and I were falling asleep after vigourous lovemaking..Two men are in Manyunk, by the river...blindfolded...

"Nick , you're a creep.."said One..

"Boss...We've done everything you asked..Why are you doing this to us?" said the second man, who was shaking...
"I'm sorry boys...I told you to flush Bubbie's body out into the sea...Instead you left him there where somebody could wander back there and see him....You put my whole operation in jeopardy..."said Nick Ventura..

"I had to take a crap, I was coming right back.."said one man...

"The person that wandered back there was some broad and she was drunk..."said the other man..

"Sorry boys...I don't accept any excuses...You guys screwed up....One drunken eyewitness is one thing, but two is a whole notha thing." said Nick..

"Screw you Nick...I hope the cops bust your ass and send you up for life..."said the defiant other man..

Nick frowned...

"See Willie,That kind of attitude is why you're dying first....Flip?" he said..

The man known as Flip fired two shots into his head, killing him instantly...then kicked him into the river..A loud splash was heard!

The other man silently urinated on himself..and was shaking....

"Nick,please!  Please...I got a wife...Please!!...."he begged..
 "Heyyy look Tolstoy, I let you live a little longer than Mr. Wells didn't I? What do ya want?  Flip?" he said..and looked away.
 Flip shot him twice in the head and kicked him into the river...
Nick and Flip got in a flying car and took off...
It was still night as both men's body's floated down stream.......The water a little redder than before...

(TO BE CONTINUED IN TWO DAYS!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!