Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Making Cases


We worked at the Federal Building just one last week....Now that we were ready to actually bring forth the Law Suits....
U.S. Attorney Richardson suggested we take our case to our Office...Since we actually were representing these clients...

He looked over our duplex/office himself and deemed it was perfect for our base of operations....

Alfreda was happy...She had missed us...First we were in San-Francisco for a couple of weeks and then when we returned , we were working downtown all day...She barely saw us..

She loved us all being back in the office...We loved the extra sleep , getting up later and not having to meet any deadline...

She had our conference room set up with Fruit and Water and
coffees for all of us..




Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson and Josie  welcomed Yvette Jones, Keith Jones, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans, Sofia Garcia , Kahlil Ahmed and Jade Lee to our office..





We had enough space for us and them to start calling in our perspective clients...

We brought in 28 people..All African-Americans and Latinos who had been on a bus and turned away from going to the polls and held in custody on their bus until five minutes before the polls closed..

We had enough info and enough stories to begin our case soon, as in a few days...

Yvette and crew brought in 33 of the most blatantly fraudulent cases...People who had been thrown off the voters rolls for mundane reasons...

At any given time, we had close to 61 people in our office conference room talking to 11 of us...
Josie , still a Para-legal was getting the education of a lifetime watching Olivia ,Beverly and Nelson


prepare their case right there on the spot...

Then she watched Yvette, Keith and Bee Bee prepare their opening arguments..



prepare their opening arguments..
 When Sofia wasn't acting as an interpreter for the Latino clients, She was busy writing writs...
Kahlil was helping her and helping the others prepare their arguments.

Jade and I were busy compiling evidence and making our case....

The News was already out that we were representing several people in a class action suit alledging voter suppression, voter fraud and vote tampering...
U.S. Attorney Karla Williams was on the news saying she was going to be watching the trial closely and that federal indictments could come down...

We transferred all of our written documentation and video taped interviews to zip drives....

I made copies that we kept locked in our safe at the office...And we made one for the feds...

II-
We hadn't seen U.S. Attorney Karla Williams, our handler in a few days... Olivia and I and Yvette and Jade met her for drinks at Mulberry Street, a popular rooftop Bar and Grille....
"So how have you been?" asked Olivia..

"I've been good..I want to thank you for taking the hit for us..."said Karla..."Where is everybody else?" she asked..

"They're chilling at the office...






 With news of this out...I'm certain somebody is going to hire someone to break into the office and beat our safe..." I said..
"Yes..We thought it would be good to have somebody in the office at all times..."said Olivia..
"We are playing this close to the vest.. We left a phony zip drive just in case we do get compromised and the real ones are in a secret secure place...And of course you have the other copy.."said Yvette..
"We want to make these cases quick before anyone has a chance to sabotage our case.."said Jade..

III-
"So, How are you Karla?"I asked..
"I'm fine...I've been keeping a low profile...Tony has become impossible since his wife left...Texting me constantly, sending me flowers everyday...and trying to get me in his office alone...I've taken a few days off...and when I come back...I'll be at your office.."Overseeing the case"  ..At least that's officially what I'll be doing.." she said and smiled..

 "We don't mind.."said Olivia..
"I love your office Liv.."said Yvette...
We continued to drink and talk

Unknown to us, we were being watched....A phone call was being made-

"Hello"

"Hey...I'm at this uh rooftop Jazz Club , Mulberry Street....That U.S. Attorney, Karla Williams is here...and guess who she's talking to? 






Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her husband, the investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander...That other Attorney, Yvette Jones and her investigator Jade Lee..are also here.." came the voice...

  "Where are the others?"


"They're at the Bennett Office....I can't get in there...It's populated at all times...It's like a three ring circus...A receptionist, 11 Attorneys, 60 or so people going in and out...No way I can wiretap that place or get to their files..."

"How about the apartments of the other attorneys?"


"All I got was lovemaking and small talk...They don't discuss this case in their apartments or homes...They're very disciplined....for kids.."

"Damnit...The first trial begins in a day or two...We need info..."

"I may have something.."

"What?"


"I followed Donnie Ray Alexander to a P.O. Box...he put two zip drives in there...I suspect that may be everything we need to know about the case...Names ,addresses, testimony the works..."


"Do you have the two zip drives?"

"I do...and something else..."

''What?"

"Richardson....You know he's rumored to be a lady's man right?"

"Yeah..."

"I've got him and some woman in the bed having sex in his hotel room..."

"Whattttttttttttttttt?"

"We present that to him....and tell him to shut this thing down or else his wife will get this video...."

"Excellent....Alright..Come in.."

"Yes Sir..Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr."

IV-

A FEW DAYS BEFORE-

Juanita Richardson, the wife of Assistant U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson and an Attorney herself smiled...

"Ohhhh baby, I'm so glad I was able to break the good news to you first,I  was so excited." she said..

 ''So am I..How far gone are you?'" he asked..
''About five weeks"she said..
''Oh...That's not that much..."he said.

"Oh My God, You are sooo nasty...I know what this line of questioning is about...You're deep." she said..

"I'm ready to get into something deep right now......Your panties..." he said slyly...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu, you are sooo nasty...That's why I'm in the predicament I'm in now.pregnant again in 11 months." said Juanita Richardson,laughing and shaking her head.....

She slipped her dress off....He slipped her panties down and off and unbuckled his trousers....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawwwwwwwwwd...I can see you've been missing me.." she said."YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Tony yelled...

''Somebody has been missing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she cooed..

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Tony yelled...


He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....I was so lonely,sleeping alone and horny as hell...."he said..

''Awwww that's why I came to Philly, to take care of you..I know you always want it..."she said..

They ripped each other's clothes off hurriedly...

"Let's not talk Tony....Just take me...I need you.." she pleaded..As they stood in the middle of the floor naked, kissing and fondling each other to death...

"I need you...." he said...

"I need you inside of me NOWWWWW!" she said..

Within minutes they were both in bed...
making sweet passionate love...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Tony...Oh My god..."swooned Juanita..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Juanita, you are driving me crazy...this is sooooooooooooo damn good.." he moaned..

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS OF UNBRIDLED PASSION SEEMED TO SLIP BY!

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tony..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...Wooooooooooooooou... " she cooed...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd girl.." howled Tony Reynolds..

"You are showing off in this bed...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are showing the hell off....GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!! YESSSSSS!"

The massive bed was squeaking up a storm and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall..
They were both unaware that a small micro video camera was recording the entire thing!
V-
 After we met with Karla, Olivia treated everybody to dinner at Mabel Jenkins Soul Food Joint.. And I mean everybody...





Olivia and I, Beverly and Nelson, Josie and Alfreda....and of course our friends,






Yvette Jones, Keith Jones, Bee Bee Evans, Sofia Garcia, Khalil Ahmed ,Jade Lee and Gary Lockwood ,who joined us after he got off work....


There was Fried Chicken, Fried Fish, Macaroni and Cheese, Collard Greens,Cornbread...and Ice tea to wash it all down...
"Auntay this is great.."said Beverly as she chowed down with the rest of us...
''Donnie Ray, we checked out the P.O. Box...Once again you were right on the money..Whoever was watching us took both Zip Drives.."laughed Nelson..
"Yeah is he or whoever going to get the shock of their lives when they attempt to play it and it sends a virus through their computer that totally wrecks it."laughed Keith Jones..
"That was a pure stroke of genius , baiting them and switching them like that.."laughed Kahlil..
"And if someone beats our security system and attempts to access our safe and files...They'll find nothing..I moved all of that stuff to what I hope is a safe place..."I said..

I had bought another safe about a year ago and placed it in our sub-basement..That's where all of our files were,including these....It was booby trapped ,so that if anyone did beat it...The gas emerging would render them unconscious...
"Wowww, you don't play do you?" asked Bee Bee.

"I've been a cop too long...You can't play with security or information..."I said.

"I hear that!" said Gary...
Ms. Jade nodded in agreement..
"I'm just glad we are ready to begin our Class Action Suits.."said Sofia..
"Liv ,how is Karla doing?" asked Yvette...
''She's doing well...She sends her love...She said she'll be in court with both of our teams next week when the trials start..."said Olivia..
"Try this fish ladies...it is delicious.."said Alfreda..
and it was....
"Not as good as this fried chicken...Meat falls right off the bone.."said Nelson..
as he chowed down....
After dinner...
We dropped Alfreda off....



Olivia, Beverly,Nelson and I returned home..
I checked to make sure our records were secure...They were...Our security hadn't been breached..
Josie went home...as did...




Keith,Bee Bee, Sofia, Khalil and Jade...and Yvette and Gary

went to his house
For All intent and purposes...Things were pretty much back to normal....We'd be headed to seperate trials in seperate courtrooms next week..

We all missed working together both at the federal building and in our office...

VI-
U.S. Attorney Karla Williams didn't know why she was sitting outside the hotel where U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson stayed when in Philly...Perhaps she wanted to talk to him...To clear the air...They were after all friends and allies..Being the only African-Americans in their position...
It would be hard to be alone with him in his hotel room and him not try to sleep with her again..but maybe she could talk some sense into him...Maybe, she could give in, at least one more time...She thought...but when she got outside his door she heard...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Tony...Oh My god..."swooned Juanita..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Juanita, you are driving me crazy...this is sooooooooooooo damn good.." he moaned..

"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tony..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...Wooooooooooooooou... " she cooed...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawd girl.." howled Tony Richardson..

"You are showing off in this bed...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are showing the hell off....GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!! GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!! YESSSSSS!" 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she squealed..

The massive bed was squeaking up a storm and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall..
She recognized the voice...That was his wife....She turned and headed back to the elevator...How could she have been such a fool?

There was nothing to talk about...He was married..End of story...There would be no more kissing and certainly not another screw...

He'd be her Supervisor and nothing more ,she thought.. Tears streamed down her face....
It was just beginning to get dark...She wished she'd had a place to go , someone to hang out with...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



4 comments:

tate 2 said...

Silly Rabbit, Tricks are for kids...What did she expect?

Toni said...

For once I agree with Tate 2, She went to his room half way expecting a roll in his nice warm hotel room bed and caught him with his wife instead! Serves her right!

Angie B. said...

She is trying to come off as innocent in this..but all of the kissing and groping that she allowed him to do and the eventual sex in his office lead up to this..She's caught feelings and it's not gonna work out for her.

Sunflower said...

I can't say I didn't see this happening!