Monday, May 18, 2009

BIG SIN Don't Cry


Big Sin aimed his silencer at me and was getting ready to fire when I heard a commanding voice that I recognized...

"Drop that heater son, it's all over...you're under arrest!"

Big Sin wheeled around and saw , FBI Agent Frank Cotton with an even bigger gun aimed at his head and six more G-men with FBI windbreakers on and bullet proof vests holding huge guns too! He was no fool...He dropped his weapon.

"Well Mr. Kevin..We meet again huh? Do know how long I've been looking for this man? Thanks for calling me...but I must admit...that didn't sound like you at all on the phone..Were you drinking or something?" said Agent Cotton.

"Drinking? No...and I didn't call you..what are you talking about?" I said.

"What? You or somebody called me...gave us information on the Marcus Winslow hit .....told us where the gun was stashed....and gave us the name of two people who witnessed it. We have them in custody now....We found the gun...not only does it match, but it's got his fingerprints all over it." said another FBI Agent.

"Whoa, slow up...Who is Marcus Winslow....I don't know no Marcus Winslow and I never called you. I didn't know this guy was going to be here. Somebody broke into my friend, Mr. Foxworth's office and my friends and I feared that whoever did it was coming back...so we set a trap for whoever..we didn't know it would be him." I said.

"You really didn't know about this guy,huh?" asked Agent Cotton...

"Well, regardless of that....He's going to jail for a long long time..I wish I could nail him for all of the other murders I know he's committed, but can't prove...but it only takes one..Cuff him Danny...Let's go Big Sin...it's all over baby blue..Nice seeing you again Kevin." said Agent Cotton as the FBI dragged him off..

"Hold up Agent Cotton..Can I talk to him a minute?" I asked.

"Knock yourself out...He's got nothin but time." said Agent Cotton.

Clerow, Deacon and Cock Robbins all breathed a sigh of releif and headed outside with the other
FBI agents as Agent Cotton stood guard over the hand cuffed killer.

"Big Sin....you wanted those pictures in the computer didn't you? You couldn't find them in Ron's computer because he e-mailed them off and didn't save them..so you knew they had to be
here right?" I said.

This big muscular bald headed man, who had been the last face many a man had ever seen , a man who's very name struck terror in tough as nails gangsters began to cry ....cry like a baby....

"I loved her...I would've done anything for her....and nothing I ever did was good enough....she was so strung out on that teacher dude.....All he was doin was screwin her man.....I bought her things, expensive things..I drove her anywhere she needed to be driven..I treated her better than her damn husband..and she couldn't see that....I knew if her husband saw these photos he'd divorce her and she'd lose her money for sure...I was trying to protect her....But right now she's with that damn teacher..screwing his brains out." he said as he began to weep uncontrollably.

"Hey man...How did you even know that there were any photographs?" I asked...

"Somebody called me, told me about em and who was taking them... Your friend is dead...I killed him...beat him..You'll find what's left of him out near the Zoo..in the park behind the zoo, over by the cat house." He said...He began crying again.

"Wow Kevin..he just confessed to another murder...you're good..." laughed Agent Cotton as he hauled Big Sin out to a waiting Government car.

I stood there with Cock Robbins, Clerow and the Deacon, I finnally turned to them and said-

"Well boys..I found out who killed my friend and where his remains are."

"Well, I guess you cracked another one eh Kevin?" said Cock Robbins.

"Nah...still one more peice to this puzzle and I think I just figured out who's behind this entire
thing."

They all looked at one another, then me....then they smiled!


(Conclusion Next!)

22 comments:

Solomon said...

Can't wait for the conclusion to this caper Keith. You really got me wondering what is going to happen next this time.

Blu Jewel said...

You're such a tease...you're like the cat toying with the mouse. I'm so looking forward to the conclusion.

love to live; live to love!

James Perkins said...

If it's not Big Sin, then who?

Simon Bastion said...

Gotta see how you wrap this one up!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Yeah...Somebody knows something..A lot..Somebody else set Big Sin up and somebody else told him about the P.I. taking the pictures...I don't think it's the wifey either.

Toni said...

Whatever happened to Hawkin's son?
He seemed to know an awful lot, then we don't see him anymore?

Angie B. said...

Maybe Wifey and Old dude's son are
up to somethin.

Sunflower said...

I've got a feeling the ending is wild!

Jazzy said...

You're killing me Fam-lololol,but I love this!

Tate2 said...

Somebody is definitely behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Swaggie said...

This is a wilddd caper bruh, can't wait to see how you finish this off.

Lisa said...

I'm with Blu Jewel- You're teasing the hell out of us Keith.

Halo said...

All I can say is the conclusion must be a doozy!

Vanessa said...

Loved this title..Loved this story too and I think I've figured out who is behind this too.We'll see.

Cheryl said...

I can't wait until tomorrow..The suspense is killing me.

Brenda said...

You got me wondering what is going to happen next?? I'm sure somebody else is behind the scenes pulling the strings!

Sean said...

Walter Mosely would be so proud of you! -lololol This is worthy of him.

Captain Jack said...

Can't wait until the conclusion..this is good!

Anonymous said...

Big Sin makes we want to toss my panties in the rafters, please bring him back in another story.

James Perkins said...

@Anonymous-What doesn't make you want to toss your panties in the sky?

Toni said...

LMAO @ James Perkins- You must have been reading my mind..I was getting ready to write the same thing!-lololololol.

Anonymous said...

This wife here is really something....ok ok hurry this one up